Has anyone played game of Trolls on a forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Here are the rules. If you successfully upset someone without them realising they are being trolled, you gain a point. If you are identified as trolling that person or thread you lose a point?

It's great fun. Back in the day I was -100 on Reddit, if I'd played it here I would have been -1000 because my trolls were often so obvious, that said many did fall for them.

Flyattractor
You don't need to try and get people to get themselves BANNED now Stevie. The End of Net Neutrality will be the end of KMC,if not the entire Interwebs.

cdtm
Nope. Seems a liberal kind of game.

Seriously, as bad as Repubs are, at least they have a sense of comradery with each other. Liberals, if they're not shitting on an evil conservative, are usually fighting with each other.. Liberals HATE all people, in my experience.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cdtm
Liberals, if they're not shitting on an evil conservative, are usually fighting with each other
Oh, so liberals don't blindly follow party lines? And you hve a problem with that? I suppose republicans deciding party supersedes principles and endorsing a sexual predator while electing one to the presidential office is commendable.

You should also consider paying more attention to the news. Like how conservatives couldn't get a healthcare bill passed because they couldn't agree on just how much they wanted to screw people over.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Oh, so liberals don't blindly follow party lines? And you hve a problem with that? I suppose republicans deciding party supersedes principles and endorsing a sexual predator while electing one to the presidential office is commendable.

You should also consider paying more attention to the news. Like how conservatives couldn't get a healthcare bill passed because they couldn't agree on just how much they wanted to screw people over.

You're really on a warpath. Liberals practice all the shit you whine about. It's weird.

jaden101
You know who'd be the king at this game? The biggest and best at it?

Trump

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
You know who'd be the king at this game? The biggest and best at it?

Trump

Sadly this is true, people tend to not realize when Trump is trolling them. They flip out.

I just loved "he's trying to take muh first amendment!" when Trump says some reporter should be fired. As if Trump said he's going to institute government regulations to make it so they can make news outlets fire reporters.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Heck with the politicians/pundits, I'm talking real people here.

In my experience, liberals range a spectrum from miserable angry a*hole, overbearing elitist prick, self interested narcissist, lazy union bum.

Conservatives, otoh, are full of pretty much everything you'd expect. Gun nuts? Met 'em. Bigots? Oh, big time. And they've got their narccisist's and pricks and such..

But the thing if it is, I've NEVER met a "true lefty" liberal that would go out of their way for anyone, ever. Some of my best friends were liberals, voted Democrat, and if a friend asked for a 2 hour ride to New York, they'd say "I'm not gonna do that."

Nah, too much effort. They're the same types who call it quits on a marriage because, ohmygod my wife wants me to sleep with her instead of doing what "I" want to do and play video games! (Yeah, this happened. And no, he wasn't some pasty faced nerd, he was a good looking guy with a good job and a beautiful woman.. who placed priority on his free time over his wife.)

For all the bad on both ends, it turns out the people who would do the most for others, all happen to be conservative. The "shirt off my back" types. Never met a liberal I can say that about.

If you want to chalk that up to me not meeting the right liberals, that's fine, but it is what it is.

Flyattractor
I have heard countless stories to back that up. Especially over the holidays where Leftist Sides of the Family literally tore themselves apart if someone dared to bring up Trump on Turkey Day, but then also have heard many similar tales of kids that go to college that never talk to family members again if they don't Vote the right way..sad when they do this to grandparents.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Heck with the politicians/pundits, I'm talking real people here.

In my experience, liberals range a spectrum from miserable angry a*hole, overbearing elitist prick, self interested narcissist, lazy union bum.

Conservatives, otoh, are full of pretty much everything you'd expect. Gun nuts? Met 'em. Bigots? Oh, big time. And they've got their narccisist's and pricks and such..

But the thing if it is, I've NEVER met a "true lefty" liberal that would go out of their way for anyone, ever. Some of my best friends were liberals, voted Democrat, and if a friend asked for a 2 hour ride to New York, they'd say "I'm not gonna do that."

Nah, too much effort. They're the same types who call it quits on a marriage because, ohmygod my wife wants me to sleep with her instead of doing what "I" want to do and play video games! (Yeah, this happened. And no, he wasn't some pasty faced nerd, he was a good looking guy with a good job and a beautiful woman.. who placed priority on his free time over his wife.)

For all the bad on both ends, it turns out the people who would do the most for others, all happen to be conservative. The "shirt off my back" types. Never met a liberal I can say that about.

If you want to chalk that up to me not meeting the right liberals, that's fine, but it is what it is.

That's not fair to us liberals, man. I really work hard for those around me and those I care about.

Of course, I know the liberals you are talking about but Most of us are good people who do plenty to serve others.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Surtur
You're really on a warpath. Liberals practice all the shit you whine about. It's weird.
Last I recall, Al Franken was forced to resign. Trump, Moore? Not really.

Take your false equivalencies elsewhere.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Sadly this is true, people tend to not realize when Trump is trolling them. They flip out.

I just loved "he's trying to take muh first amendment!" when Trump says some reporter should be fired. As if Trump said he's going to institute government regulations to make it so they can make news outlets fire reporters.

^
Trump and his 4d checkers

Flyattractor
Robbie is pretty much Anti All American Rights.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's not fair to us liberals, man. I really work hard for those around me and those I care about.

Of course, I know the liberals you are talking about but Most of us are good people who do plenty to serve others.

So, do I win the thread? stick out tongue wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.