Damian Wayne & Batman Beyond vs. Nightwing & Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
biological sons vs adopted sons

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
biological sons vs adopted sons

Who wins?

Team 2 solidly

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 2 solidly thumb up Terry needs a much, much better partner.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up Terry needs a much, much better partner.

Yea i like Terry. I just cant see Damian doing anything other than being a distraction

Vanguard
What can NW or Red Hood do to the BB suit?

D Dubb and BB for the win.

Zack M
Batman beyond likely solos. He was taking blows from Big Barda and a cyborg Superman that was changed by Brother Eye.

Don't underestimate Damian. He was dancing around Slade's attacks once AND defeated a Talon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vanguard
What can NW or Red Hood do to the BB suit?

D Dubb and BB for the win.

I assumed it was Terry without his suit.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Batman beyond likely solos. He was taking blows from Big Barda and a cyborg Superman that was changed by Brother Eye.

Don't underestimate Damian. He was dancing around Slade's attacks once AND defeated a Talon. .......looking at only high end showings gets you nowhere. Dick was dancing around an enemy with all the powers of the Justice League and Terry still had problems beating Bruce. Damian has gotten shot by Jason before, had trouble with Tim (the least skilled of the robins), and is undeniably beneath Dick. He loses, and it isn't even close.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I assumed it was Terry without his suit.

Fair enough.

Anytime I see Batman Beyond, I assume its with the suit.

Zack M
.......looking at only high end showings gets you nowhere. Dick was dancing around an enemy with all the powers of the Justice League and Terry still had problems beating Bruce. Damian has gotten shot by Jason before, had trouble with Tim (the least skilled of the robins), and is undeniably beneath Dick. He loses, and it isn't even close.

When did he have a hard time beating Bruce, current continuity?

And NW isn't Bruce.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
When did he have a hard time beating Bruce, current continuity?

And NW isn't Bruce. I think it was back in Batman Beyond volume 2. Also, what do you mean the by current continuity? I though everything Batman related had stayed the same.

Doesn't change that nightwing has very similar weapons in comparison to Bruce and much higher end showings compared to Terry.

Zack M
I think it was back in Batman Beyond volume 2. Also, what do you mean the by current continuity? I though everything Batman related had stayed the same.

Doesn't change that nightwing has very similar weapons in comparison to Bruce and much higher end showings compared to Terry.

Things went a little weird in Futures End. I like NW, but he doesn't hold a candle to the gear Terry has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.