The First Impressions for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Are Overwhelmingly Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-impressions-for-star-wars-the-last-jedi-are-1821163099

godemperortrump
It won't be good.

Zenwolf

Unbowed
I've read some spoilers and I'm inclined to disagree.

The Merchant
Remember, we live in a time where prequels are still universally.bad, the OT is the holy grail and the ST is an extension of it so yeah. I likr tfa tho and excited for TLJ.

NewGuy01
The masses are easy to please. We'll see on Thursday.

ares834
The first impressions for BvS were also very good, so...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
The first impressions for BvS were also very good, so...

Same with JL from what I recall..heh.

DarthAnt66
JL was good.

Nephthys
I'm positive that the movie is going to be good, if not fantastic. My sole concern with the movie is that it'll be an ESB rip-off.

JL was good, yeah. It just wasn't that good. Alot worse than it should have been.

DarthAnt66
For what it's worth, someone asked someone who already seen it on Twitter if it's an ESB rehash like TFA was a ANH rehash and he said "definitely not."

NewGuy01
It's not worth much.

UCanShootMyNova
Not much at all.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
For what it's worth, someone asked someone who already seen it on Twitter if it's an ESB rehash like TFA was a ANH rehash and he said "definitely not."
People said the same thing about TFA before the first week was out.

Nephthys
The reviews I care about are starting to come out and so far they've all said its great. I didn't stick around for anything more than that though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
The reviews I care about are starting to come out and so far they've all said its great. I didn't stick around for anything more than that though.
thumb up

FreshestSlice
If the plot details that leaked are even remotely accurate, and they look like they are after the embargo ended, you'll probably change your tune.

Kurk
Should I spoil it for myself or wait until Saturday... embarrasment

FreshestSlice
Personally, I don't waste my money on something before knowing what happens. Giving money to something is the same thing as approving of and financing it. That said, if you've already bought a ticket, just wait it out.

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Personally, I don't waste my money on something before knowing what happens. Giving money to something is the same thing as approving of and financing it. That said, if you've already bought a ticket, just wait it out. Makes sense. Although I would still go just to see the small details.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.