La Magra vs Nomak vs Drake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
as the title says, all of Blades villains face off against each other;

Deacon Frost (Blood God) vs Jared Nomak vs Drake (Demon Form)

Who wins and why?

Nevan
I'm pretty sure both Frost and Drake outclass Nomak, I don't remember enough about the movies to say after that.

Surtur
Nomak might have better strength feats than Frost(the way he eventually kicked down that big metal door at the end), but Frost has the crazy speed(he could bullet time even before his upgrade) and regen.

If Nomak fought Drake he would need to shift into his monster form to win. I don't know how Drake could put down Frost. Blade used a bunch of serum on him. It seems Drake could probably continually overpower him in his monster form. Frost is hard to kill, but I suppose if you tore off his head and tossed it far enough away from his body it wouldn't regenerate. When Blade cut Frost all his body parts were very near each other when they healed.

So I go with Drake.

Khazra Reborn
Nomak would eat Drake's face off IMO, Frost is a plot character. He's seemingly invincible with out his plot device, so he probably wins by proxy.

KingD19
Nomak beats the original vampire who crushed Blade through a floor and left him unable to move? If Whistler hadn't been there Blade would be dead.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by KingD19
Nomak beats the original vampire who crushed Blade through a floor and left him unable to move? If Whistler hadn't been there Blade would be dead.

Yes, exactly.

And if Nomak hadn't commited suicide, Blade would be dead. So, yeah.

relentless1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Yes, exactly.

And if Nomak hadn't commited suicide, Blade would be dead. So, yeah.

Blade had already pierced Nomaks heart, Nomak knew he was done and accepted his fate by pushing it deeper. Make no mistake though he was dying already

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by relentless1
Blade had already pierced Nomaks heart, Nomak knew he was done and accepted his fate by pushing it deeper. Make no mistake though he was dying already

There was nothing to suggest that Nomak would have died if he pulled the sword out of his chest. He killed himself because he didn't want to live anymore.

relentless1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There was nothing to suggest that Nomak would have died if he pulled the sword out of his chest. He killed himself because he didn't want to live anymore.

lol what?? the scene specifically goes to the trouble to show blade getting past the bone plate and piercing the heart with his sword;Nomak falls down dying; sure he could've pulled it out but the damage was already done

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by relentless1
lol what?? the scene specifically goes to the trouble to show blade getting past the bone plate and piercing the heart with his sword;Nomak falls down dying; sure he could've pulled it out but the damage was already done

He didn't puncture the bone plate, he went through the side where it was vulnerable. So you're telling me, despite Nomak's insane HF, that if he'd pulled the sword tip out he still would have died??

Needless to say, I completely disagree with that statement.

steverules_2
Cuz I'm such a nice guy here's the fight between Blade and Nomak, skip to 3:25/26

cmzuXCwiqfs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.