Darth Vader & Kylo Ren Vs Captain America, Winter Soldier & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Impediment

relentless1
Force users stomp

BruceSkywalker
vader chokes out cap, bucky and bruce..

kylo sits this out...

Surtur
Can't Vader just crush them all? I know people will say "he never did it!" but when he found out his wife died he crushed a bunch of metal objects, etc. and it was an entire area that got hit with his force powers all at once.

So some kind of AoE force crush should be possible. How durable is the windpipe of Cap or Bucky?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
Can't Vader just crush them all? I know people will say "he never did it!" but when he found out his wife died he crushed a bunch of metal objects, etc. and it was an entire area that got hit with his force powers all at once.

So some kind of AoE force crush should be possible. How durable is the windpipe of Cap or Bucky?

Ya I agree. Kylo freezes Cap's shield if he throws it and Vader can TK toss or crush them all.

If Bucky has all his weaponry, he could shoot lots of bullets with his automatics (OP states Winter Soldier, and he was a walking armory as Winter Soldier), so maybe between that and Batfleck doing a auto gunfire run with his Batwing and such, the comic characters could win.

However, my money is on Kylo supporting his grandpappy long enough for Vader to crush the trio outright or throw/turn Batfleck and Bucky's gear back on them. Shoot, either Kylo or Anakin could TK grab Cap's shield and just pinball it off each of the trio till their down.

TethAdamTheRock
Standard Gear

Stigma
Vader solos with ease, unless Batman has prep.batman

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Stigma
Vader solos with ease, unless Batman has prep.batman

i don;t think that would even matter big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.