Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I sort of enjoyed the first two films. I probably liked the first more than the second, though.

This trailer shows the entire movie, though. Good lord...

4-BTxXm8KSg

Flyattractor
I totally forgot about this Hunger Games Rip Off/WannaBee.

TethAdamTheRock
Lol Maze runner is way better than hunger games

Flyattractor
Lolz Both are pretty shit to be honest.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I sort of enjoyed the first two films. I probably liked the first more than the second, though.
The second one started off really good then went meh, still looking forward to the third though

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Lolz Both are pretty shit to be honest. So is hunger games

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So is hunger games

Yeah...that is what I said.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
The second one started off really good then went meh, still looking forward to the third though

Funny you say that, because I think I fell asleep before it ended and never finished it.. heh.

BruceSkywalker
are these movies any good

Simong

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
are these movies any good

You will find them awesome.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You will find them awesome.

you sure stick out tongue stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Pretty Sure.

riv6672
The spouse likes these, so i'll end up watching it.
I liked the first, but the second barely registered.

Patient_Leech
Anybody seen this yet? Thoughts?

Kazenji
Yeah i seen it was it was released

felt it was a good ending to the trilogy, Altho i haven't read the books to compared things.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah i seen it was it was released

felt it was a good ending to the trilogy, Altho i haven't read the books to compared things.

Fair enough.

But good lord, did you and Fly go to the same English/writing class??

Patient_Leech
I'm in the process of refreshing my memory on the 2nd movie before I watch this one...

Patient_Leech
So I watched this and was rather surprised. It's actually a really awesome action/adventure flick. Great action set pieces, and is paced quite well. It even starts out with a Fast & Furious-esque action scene. It's a lot of fun and, like Kaz said, it actually tops off the trilogy very well. It's good that the trilogy ended on such a high note. To me this ended better than the Nolan Batman trilogy.

thumb up thumb up

I actually wish I had seen this on the big screen. The scale and the way they filmed the set pieces really demands a big screen.

I can't believe the Production Budget was only $62 million. It looks like a $100 million dollar movie at least.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So I watched this and was rather surprised. It's actually a really awesome action/adventure flick. Great action set pieces, and is paced quite well. It even starts out with a Fast & Furious-esque action scene. It's a lot of fun and, like Kaz said, it actually tops off the trilogy very well. It's good that the trilogy ended on such a high note. To me this ended better than the Nolan Batman trilogy.

thumb up thumb up

I actually wish I had seen this on the big screen. The scale and the way they filmed the set pieces really demands a big screen.

I can't believe the Production Budget was only $62 million. It looks like a $100 million dollar movie at least.

Most impressive. I think my wife read the books when she was on her YA novel kick back in the late 2000's/early 2010's (Twilight, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent, etc.), so I bet I'll watch it at some point, and now I'm looking forward to it.

The Maze Runner was pretty solid: Will Poulter was a good antagonist, effects/production design were plenty good, great concept. It all equaled an enjoyable movie.

Only saw bits-and-pieces of numero dos (mainly remember Littlefinger at the film's climax). Can't judge that one.

Kazenji
Maze Runner is probably my favourite out of all the YA novel's that have been adapted

also i wonder if they'll adapt the prequel book 'The Kill Order' it's set 13 years before the events of The Maze Runner with the start of the solar flares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.