SSB Vegito vs. UI Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
*Goku is at full power/stamina.

How goes this?

Kento
Vegetto, because at some point, being real good at dodging shouldn't matter when someone should be hundreds of times faster plus a combination of two of the greatest fighters and not some random brawler.

bbrem123
The thing is it does matter...Whis confirms this when he explains it to Goku and Vegeta.

Vegito would not be able to hit Goku. Goku can just out last the fusion.

It also depends on where you place SSB Vegito compared to LSSJ2 Kefla. If Goku was able to damage Vegito he might be able to win with the limited amount of attacks he can actually use.

Kento
Kelfa isn't anywhere close to Vegetto in power.

And EVEN if Goku can dodge the attacks by Vegetto, which I doubt, he wouldn't be able to touch Vegetto either. His attacking isn't instinctual, nor could he actual hurt the fusion.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
The thing is it does matter...Whis confirms this when he explains it to Goku and Vegeta. Whis' comment about UI is exactly what made me think about this battle:
https://i.imgur.com/XIDn3uD.jpg
*He says pretty much the exact same thing in the anime as well.

That said, are the massive advantages Goku gleans from UI enough to couteract the sheer gap in power that exists between he and SSB Vegito..? mmm

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Galan007
Whis' comment about UI is exactly what made me think about this battle:
https://i.imgur.com/XIDn3uD.jpg
*He says pretty much the exact same thing in the anime as well.

That said, are the massive advantages Goku gleans from UI enough to couteract the sheer gap in power that exists between he and SSB Vegito..? mmm This is Dragon Ball we're talking about, so unless this is the final story arc, chances are that a new threat will pop up next arc that can one-shot UI Goku with zero effort, UI will become obsolete and Goku will have a new form/power-up to compensate. frusty

As to the thread, showings-wise, UI Goku is the more impressive of the two, though SSB Vegito logically should be significantly stronger.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
This is Dragon Ball we're talking about, so unless this is the final story arc, chances are that a new threat will pop up next arc that can one-shot UI Goku with zero effort, UI will become obsolete and Goku will have a new form/power-up to compensate. frusty

As to the thread, showings-wise, UI Goku is the more impressive of the two, though SSB Vegito logically should be significantly stronger.

When are you going to stop with the butt hurt?

Anyways, UI Goku wins this and i also think his power is greater than Blue Vegito.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
When are you going to stop with the butt hurt?

Anyways, UI Goku wins this and i also think his power is greater than Blue Vegito. My preference for non-formulaic storytelling shouldn't be confused with butthurt. stick out tongue

Galan007
Anyways, UI Goku wins this and i also think his power is greater than Blue Vegito. You think he's got more raw power than Vegito? Why so?

carver9
You think he's got more raw power than Vegito? Why so?

Because he matched Jiren and I think Jiren is above Vegito. Jiren is G.O.D level and Blue Vegito is Merged Zamasu level. I think Beerus (or any GOD) would wreck MZ and easily. I know this is ABC logic but I think it gives a clear definition on where Super Saiyan Blue Vegito stands imo.

bbrem123
Im curious to where SSB Vegito/Merged Zemasu stand compared to Beerus. Was there anything to indicate they are on his level?

I just cant see it being true. It was a pretty inconsistent fight in the anime though. SSB Goku did more noticable damge than SSB Vegito.

Manga SSB Vegito was an absolute beast. The accurate portrayal of him if you ask me.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
I curious to where SSB Vegito/Merged Zemasu stand compared to Beerus. Was there anything to indicate they are on his level?

I just cant see it being true. It was a pretty inconsistent fight in the anime though. SSB Goku did more noticable damge than SSB Vegito.

Manga SSB Vegito was an absolute beast. The accurate portrayal of him if you ask me.

Anime Super Saiyan Blue Vegito was still stalemated during combat though and Goku did well against Merged Zamsu as well. Remember, he over powered his blast and then he stunned him with a kick.

Nothing was said on anyone of them being on Beerus level.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Kento
Kelfa isn't anywhere close to Vegetto in power.

And EVEN if Goku can dodge the attacks by Vegetto, which I doubt, he wouldn't be able to touch Vegetto either. His attacking isn't instinctual, nor could he actual hurt the fusion.

Actually, Gohan and Piccolo commented on how Goku's attacks and dodging are acting in the same manor. He just has not mastered the attacking making his attacks weaker than they should be.

Whis also says he can fully utilize UI when attacking. He was still using it. It also shows that he was getting stronger and stronger against Kefla.

Galan007
Because he matched Jiren UI Goku did quite well against Jiren all things considered, but that's about it -- he never truly "matched" Jiren.

Heck, the only time Jiren even bothered to power up at all is when he casually palmed UI Goku's final/all-out punch.

bbrem123
Jiren vs UI Goku showed that Goku was superior defensively for sure.

He just didnt have the power behind his punches. Even his first assault vs Kefla was weak. Second had her injured for sure though. Still no where near enough to actually hurt Jiren though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nothing was said on anyone of them being on Beerus level.

...Actually it was explicitly stated that SSB Vegetto is possibly stronger than Beerus.

Galan007
Indeed:

https://i.imgur.com/uF2p1ZJ.jpg

SSJGGogeta
UI hasn't shown up yet in the manga, afaik.

Crazy though, I didn't see that scan in the manga. Does that mean anime SSJB Vegetto > Beerus as well, or what?

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
UI hasn't shown up yet in the manga, afaik.

Crazy though, I didn't see that scan in the manga. Does that mean anime SSJB Vegetto > Beerus as well, or what? The manga isn't even close to featuring UI Goku yet... It's only at the point where all the universes are assembling their teams for the ToP(the Zen Exhibition Match just concluded.)

The scan is from Chap. 23 of the manga -- it should be canon to the anime, yes.

Kento
The scan is from Chap. 23 of the manga -- it should be canon to the anime, yes. with every difference the manga has I don't know if things said in the anime and manga can cross. I mean manga Vegetto stomps Merged Zamasu like he's nothing after all while, when purple demon merged zamasu powers up he's equal to Vegetto when his halo form would be significantly weaker.

Inedian
SSB Vegito destroys him.

MrMind
Vegito stomps
UI goku was having trouble with kefla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.