Supreme Leader Snoke vs Kanan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreshestSlice
Who takes it?

Greysentinel365
Kanan.

JKBart
Kanan, 10/10, but a good fight

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Kanan.
Better or worse than Kanan v Maul?

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Better or worse than Kanan v Maul?

He walks through his lackluster TK and cuts him in half.

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan ragdolls with his city busting TK.

relentless1
Snoke dies

quanchi112
Snoke destroys him as he does anyone in Star Wars canon. Facts matter.

Psychotron
Kanan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Kanan. Based on ?

redpill
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

PIS

quanchi112
Originally posted by redpill
PIS What is worse we see how Rey and Ben fared against him when they directly challenged him. He dismissed both with relative ease. His force powers are at the top of the food chain.

Psychotron
Based on ?

Their portrayal in their respective series/movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Their portrayal in their respective series/movies. Snoke is well beyond Rey and Ben whose raw strength scared Luke who beat the shit out of Vader. Snoke wins with relative ease. Your bias and Butthurt make this enjoyable.

Psychotron
Luke is weak af in this movie so who cares what he thinks?

carthage
Snoke oneshots

Nephthys
Snoke toys with him easier than he did with Rey.

Dark-Kenshin
Would be more even if it were Sabine and Ezra working together. laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Kanan dies a horrible death, he has no counter to lightning.

Dark-Kenshin
Snoke got killed by a poor man's Anakin and a sissy with daddy issues. Palpatine can at least rest easy knowing that he was killed by the real thing, not to mention the chosen one.

Nephthys
Kylo Ren is a better character than Vader has ever been.

fite me fanbois estahuh

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Nephthys

fite me fanbois estahuh He had the potential and it certainly looked like he was living up to that potential until he became the Supreme Leader. Then he fell apart. Now he's just a shell of the unrealized he had during those force-link scenes with Rey. Now he's just a whiny momma's boy unfit to be the main antagonist. It's hard to take him seriously the way we took Vader seriously in the OT. Now THAT was a villain.

ares834

fite me fanbois estahuh

Don't know I'd go that far yet. But yeah, he's a great character.

Nephthys
I like that Snoke calls his helmet stupid and it really is that he just started wearing it one day to look cool because hes such a big dumb pissbaby.

carthage
He'll never be as great as Vader
But I'd take him over Maul or Dooku

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Snoke toys with him easier than he did with Rey.

FreshestSlice
Snoke can't take Rey or Kylo is a straight up fight imo. Might take Kanan though.

The Merchant
What did Kylo and Rey show that they're above Snoke either together or individually? Kylo had to cheap shot Snoke and Snoke was rag dolling Rey like nothing, who is Kylos equal considering their tug of war with Anakins saber. Snoke also dismisses Kylo when Kylo tried to get uppity.

As for the thread, unless Rey suddenly unlocked more power when she did her "lifting rocks" feat, that's a good showing for Snokes power. He beats S1 Kanan probably, haven't seen the other seasons though.

Lord Stark
Snoke can't take Rey or Kylo is a straight up fight imo. Might take Kanan though.

What? When Kylo tried to attack Snoke he wrecked him before the Praetorian Guard could even react.

Rebel95
Snoke rapes

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Stark
What? When Kylo tried to attack Snoke he wrecked him before the Praetorian Guard could even react.
Maybe you have a different definition of combat than me, but in actual combat, two people face each other in a neutral setting. Usually without shooting lightning at the floor, and other such nonsense. Snoke isn't a combatant, and can barely even move, especially considered to the average Force User. I'm not going to put him above several people just because he can outsmart Kylo, who acts like a manchild, anymore than I put Dooku above Anakin just because he shocks him occasionally and uses TK on him.

Lord Stark
Maybe you have a different definition of combat than me, but in actual combat, two people face each other in a neutral setting. Usually without shooting lightning at the floor, and other such nonsense.

Kylo tried to get the jump on him from what I saw and Snoke wrecked him.

darthsith19
Snoke is well beyond Rey and Ben whose raw strength scared Luke who beat the shit out of Vader. Snoke wins with relative ease. Your bias and Butthurt make this enjoyable.

This is 100% truth. Snoke wins.

Lord Stark
https://i.redd.it/zcq8z2qp38401.gif

S_W_LeGenD
Snoke WTFpwns.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Snoke WTFpwns.

Explain yourself.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Explain yourself.
https://d11kavc4axrfgm.cloudfront.net/pet_care/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/12163142/scared-kitten-hiding-TS-543180676-3.jpg

Rebel95
Maybe you have a different definition of combat than me, but in actual combat, two people face each other in a neutral setting. Usually without shooting lightning at the floor, and other such nonsense. Snoke isn't a combatant, and can barely even move, especially considered to the average Force User. I'm not going to put him above several people just because he can outsmart Kylo, who acts like a manchild, anymore than I put Dooku above Anakin just because he shocks him occasionally and uses TK on him.
What about when he ragdolled Rey when she tried to attack him?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Kylo tried to get the jump on him from what I saw and Snoke wrecked him.
Which is why I compared it to scenes with Anakin and Dooku. I don't think Snoke is particularly weak, but I know he's an inferior combatant, and without actual consistent showings, I'm not going to put him above anyone. Especially not with how power scaling works in Canon.

Unbowed
Maybe you have a different definition of combat than me, but in actual combat, two people face each other in a neutral setting. Usually without shooting lightning at the floor, and other such nonsense.
So what you're essentially saying is that Snoke is weaker because he thoroughly trounces his opponents before they even have a chance to attack?

samappo
How the **** is Luke "weak" in the new movie?

Lord Stark
Which is why I compared it to scenes with Anakin and Dooku. I don't think Snoke is particularly weak, but I know he's an inferior combatant, and without actual consistent showings, I'm not going to put him above anyone. Especially not with how power scaling works in Canon.

If Kylo tried to fight him directly, Snoke will stomp him in the same fashion fam...

Big Gerald
Originally posted by samappo
How the **** is Luke "weak" in the new movie?

Gets defeated within seconds by Rey, dies for no reason, gets defeated in one second by a barely trained Kylo Ren

ares834
laughing out loud

|King Joker|
Snoke obliterates, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. Kanan blinks.

MythLord
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Gets defeated within seconds by Rey, dies for no reason, gets defeated in one second by a barely trained Kylo Ren

He was stomping Rey until she drew a lightsaber, while he was armed with a metal pike, he became one with the Force because... idk, he felt it was his time? And even his illusion was dancing around Kylo Ren. I guess the house collapsing can be considered a cheapshot.

And also, half this sh!t happened after Luke literally cut himself off from the Force for 6 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.