Who has more potential Jean Grey or Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. In terms of power levels?

2. In terms of future story arcs?

"Id"

Sin I AM
Jean. Franklin os impressive, especially his proposed future with Galactus but they are beneath Jean at FP

zopzop
In terms of power, I wouldn't be surprised if Franklin is above Jean even with the Full PF.

In terms of story arcs? Jean destroys him. She's already been the star of one of Marvel's classic story arcs : The Dark Phoenix Saga and when she returns she's getting her own X-Men team and comic.

-Pr-
Are they actually bringing her back properly this time? Just so I can know to avoid the ****ing thing.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
In terms of power, I wouldn't be surprised if Franklin is above Jean even with the Full PF.

what makes you say that?

SquallX

-Pr-

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what makes you say that?
Current Marvel writers watering down the PF. Then you have people like Hickman giving Franklin a lot of love.

riv6672
Originally posted by zopzop

In terms of story arcs? Jean destroys him. She's already been the star of one of Marvel's classic story arcs : The Dark Phoenix Saga and when she returns she's getting her own X-Men team and comic.
Agree on relative power levels.
And yeah, Franklin's had some good, but not nearly as popular, stories.

While i like Jean a lot, man that line up for her X-team looks like ass, on first impresion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.