George Lucas gives TLJ his endorsement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
http://uproxx.com/hitfix/star-wars-the-last-jedi-george-lucas-reaction-rian-johnson/

Quite the turnaround from white slavers LOL

The_Tempest
I think it should be obvious: it doesn't matter if TLJ is actually any better than TFA. He's just glad it's different.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I think it should be obvious: it doesn't matter if TLJ is actually any better than TFA. He's just glad it's different.

Fair I'm just a bit surprised he's chill with The OT cast all being dead. Although I guess it is fitting considering the entire PT cast dies in the OT.

FreshestSlice
That's hardly Lucas "endorsing" TLJ, just saying it was a well made movie. Which it is.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The_Tempest

thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That's hardly Lucas "endorsing" TLJ, just saying it was a well made movie. Which it is.

Based on how he talked about TFA, even if he said "eh, it was not bad" I'd consider it an endorsement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.