The Doctor (Wildstorm) vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
I was almost excited, but then I saw wildstorm.

cdtm
Pr is a fan of both Doctors. smile

Originally posted by cdtm
Riv isn't wrong. laughing out loud

If Goku could bust a universe (And I'm not saying he can, but a scene happened where Goku and Beerus the Destroyer struck fists, sent out some waves, and some old god said "If they do that three times, the universe will be desttoyed!"wink

If he was really that powerful, could the Doctor survive it?

Originally posted by Digi
Lol, thumb up

On your question, it depends. Could he tank it straight-up? No, I doubt it. He's set up transmutation walls for all sorts of blasts, but that's more than he's tanked by a large margin. But he can walk dimensions like we walk to the kitchen for a beer. Or create a pocket dimension for himself to avoid it. Or phase. Or convert himself into a concept unaffected by raw force. Or...you get the idea. He'd have a better shot ignoring the damage that way.

As Pr said in that same thread, the Doctor can convert suns into fruit baskets. He could reboot universes. The guy is a walking plot device, whereby he thinks of something to happen, and the universe makes it happen for him.

So what's Goku gonna do if the Doc survives an attack (An evil Doctor had his brain knocked out of his head and mostly destroyed, and survived it), or avoids it like Pr said he can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.