MCU complete vs DCEU (The Balance of Power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
As many of you might already know Disney has swallowed Fox.

With that we can expect many of our favorite teams to reinforce an already overpowered MCU.

But how much does the MCU gets boosted by this?

Has DC finally gotten destroyed in terms of power?

How have the scales of powered shifted after MCU possibly getting heroes like the X Men and Fantastic 4 in their movies?

Silent Master
MCU was already more powerful.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
MCU was already more powerful.

Not really.

Fox and DCEU were contending for the title.

Now Fox is in Disney so....

Dark Phoenix, Galactus, Dr. Doom and others won't limit the MCU.

Silent Master
Yes, really.

playa1258
The Disney versions of Doom, Galactus, Surfer have not appeared yet.

WolvesofBabylon
Until DCEU starts exploring its Cosmic Beings they cant compete on power level. Just from Avengers, Xmen, JL perspective they complete fine. Mainly because Superman and if we ever get a experienced Flash.

TethAdamTheRock
Is it early enough to appear in infinity war part 2?

playa1258
Maybe a post credits scene. I'm thinking Surfer can show up in Guardians 3.

Silent Master
The MCU already has dozens of alien species, they don't need any help to be far more powerful overall than the DCEU.

Adam Grimes
Lol Superman would solo the MCU barring time gem.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by playa1258
Maybe a post credits scene. I'm thinking Surfer can show up in Guardians 3. What about Beta Ray Bill

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol Superman would solo the MCU barring time gem.

LOL!!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!! It would be hilarious to see indeed.

FrothByte
Just the MCU has beings like Dormammu and Ego and mountain Surtur. That's not even taking into account the infinity stones. Not sure the DCEU have beings that powerful yet.

Silent Master
The MCU has far more than just the time gem and since you just admitted that time gem > Supeman.

MCU is a 10 to DCEU's .000000000000000001

Originally posted by FrothByte
Just the MCU has beings like Dormammu and Ego and mountain Surtur. That's not even taking into account the infinity stones. Not sure the DCEU have beings that powerful yet.

They don't, but DC has several quan level fanboys.

Adam Grimes
Someone is getting upset.

Silent Master
Yea, the DC fanboys.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is it early enough to appear in infinity war part 2?

I think so.

If we considered that MCU has already stated that many of our heroes are going down in Infinity War...New ones will have to fill the shoes of our dead idols.

I ****ING HOPE TO SEE HUGE JACKMAN'S WOLVERINE IN THE MCU!!

quanchi112
Lol Superman would solo the MCU barring time gem. Dormammu solos the dceu. Seriously Superman didn't even solo Batman. You're an idiot.

Adam Grimes
He didn't do shit sans killing a newb Strange only to submit to his desires.

quanchi112
He didn't do shit sans killing a newb Strange only to submit to his desires. He was going to defeat all of earth, he gave power to how many mages, etc. how does Superman beat him ?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was going to defeat all of earth, he gave power to how many mages, etc. how does Superman beat him ? By flying through his face at super-speed.

quanchi112
By flying through his face at super-speed. Who did Superman kill in that manner ? Zod was fine. Who was hurt or killed by this tactic ? For ****s sake man this isn't hard to mock.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who did Superman kill in that manner ? Zod was fine. Who was hurt or killed by this tactic ? For ****s sake man this isn't hard to mock. Was Zod a giant david guetta purple target?

Didn't think so, kid!

quanchi112
Was Zod a giant david guetta purple target?

Didn't think so, kid! So you believe despite all the power and abilities Dormammu had along with the magic at the helm of Strange that all Anyine needed was some Knian who passed out holding up a tower could fly through and end him. You aren't to be taken seriously.

Mouth breather comfirmed.

Adam Grimes
Only by lowballing you find a way to compete here. Sad, my friend.

quanchi112
Only by lowballing you find a way to compete here. Sad, my friend. Quit ignoring the facts. The guy passed out from the muscle strain of a tower and gets impaled like he did against Doomsday.

Adam Grimes
Prove Dormammu can create spikes as durable as Doomsday.

Khazra Reborn
Pfft, phuck Dormammu, Surtur runs a train on Clark

quanchi112
Prove Dormammu can create spikes as durable as Doomsday. His power source was infinite. Did you even watch the film ? And we still have WW hurting Superman, a tower koing him, a Knian laser rocking him, etc.

Such a mouth breather.

Silent Master
I didn't think even h1 was biased enough to argue for the DCEU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.