Smallville Superman vs. Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Asgard

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Adam Grimes
Tom Welling stomps, nevermind Smallville Clark.

Impediment
Smallville.

Easily.

playa1258
Stomp for SV Superman.

tkitna
Never could get into Smallville. What did SV Superman do that was so great? Just curious.

SquallX
Originally posted by tkitna
Never could get into Smallville. What did SV Superman do that was so great? Just curious.

He casually moved Apokolips that was even bigger than Earth in the series finally.

He moved so fast when he ran, the rain was shown as droplets that were frozen in the air.

Those feats were casually mind you.

He now has even more feats in the Smallville comics.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by tkitna

He has physical strength feats that completely dwarf anything we've seen in the MCU or DCEU, and Flash-type superspeed that he actually uses consistently and competently.

egrq6xckv_8

6tvEdJarA6E

Stigma
Good points thumb up

emporerpants
Smallville stomps.

cdtm
Bunch of Superman fanboys in here. thumb down

Stigma
No need to get emotional tbh. You think Hela wins this?

Surtur
Smallville Clark would slap Hela down in an instant. He does stuff like this:

IrPEjnkbL8c

Yeah, Hela is kinda f*cked.

tkitna
Cool. Thanks

Zack M
Hela wins. Superman isn't all that durable. He was injured by a bullet, FFS.

TheVaultDweller
If Smallville Superman was ever hurt by regular bullets, then there must have been plot involved. Considering the one video I posted includes multiple instances of him either catching bullets or using his body to shield others from them.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If Smallville Superman was ever hurt by regular bullets, then there must have been plot involved. Considering the one video I posted includes multiple instances of him either catching bullets or using his body to shield others from them.

He's talking about when he caught a KRYPTONITE sniper round.

Way to leave out context FFS.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19

Oh, I remember that, but I didn't think that anyone would use that example as an argument, considering it's a bullet that was tailor-made to take out a Kryptonian.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Oh, I remember that, but I didn't think that anyone would use that example as an argument, considering it's a bullet that was tailor-made to take out a Kryptonian.

Well when you're lowballing its a viable tactic.

Adam Grimes
I find it fascinating that Golgo is downplaying Superman? Am I dead?

Placidity
Can you guys stop making Quanchi cry with these threads.

Stigma
Originally posted by Placidity
Can you guys stop making Quanchi cry with these threads.
What? I think he enjoys this tbh. He likes to debate his favourite characters after all.

On topic. I think good points were made supporting SM Superman. He stomps Hela thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by KingD19

No Kryptonite involved. The bullet was bigger than your average bullet and Clark couldn't take it. IIRC, he was knocked out cold.

KingD19
Originally posted by Zack M
No Kryptonite involved. The bullet was bigger than your average bullet and Clark couldn't take it. IIRC, he was knocked out cold.

Well would you mind linking us the clip? Because that is a scene I do not remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.