Magneto vs. Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Apocalypse Magneto

* Reynold's Green Lantern

Setting: London, near Big Ben

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

FrothByte
Huh. Good match. I'd have to revisit GL's feats to be sure but I'll back him for now. His powers seemed a bit more unlimited and he's a cosmic level fighter.

Robtard
Good match, both immensely powerful characters.

I'd say Magneto is more experienced and would better utilize his powers, but he has human-level durability and one hit direct could easily kill him.

All in all, I'd give it too Magneto or 7/10 Mags in multiple matches

SquallX
Magneto needed prep to do the Earth shaking shit. All his overall feats were meh. Lantern tosses him to the sun.

Robtard
Using metal as a medium Magneto can exert enough force to rip-up and then carry the Golden Gate Bridge and RFK stadium, meaning he could hit Lantern with a small metal object backed by hundreds of thousands tons of force.

SquallX

Robtard
Green Lantern definitely has the durability and by a lot, I noted that in my first post. Magneto's survival depends on his magnetic shields going up fast.

I'd say that Magneto used small metal objects quite a few times to kill people. The coin, the necklace, the iron balls, etc.

But he could just as easily use larger objects than tiny ones

FrothByte
Didn't GL make a blackhole or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.