Anakin Skywalker (RotS) vs Kylo Ren (TLJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

Stigma
Anakin 10/10.

Juk3n
Ren is not on that level of combat.

The Lost
Well, this is lightsabers and the force. Have we seen Anakin do anything as incredible as Kylo has with the force? Stopping blaster bolts? Force freezes?

playa1258
Anakin destroys him.

ares834
This is an absolute mismatch.

Impediment
I know that this versus match is kinda one sided (Anakin stomps), but I just wanted to see different opinions.

playa1258
Put it this way, Anakin would have wrecked Snokes guards with ease.

Surtur
Originally posted by playa1258
Put it this way, Anakin would have wrecked Snokes guards with ease.

Based on what?

playa1258
Being a much better fighter than either Kylo or Rey.

Darth Thor
I see nothing to put even Snoke above Count Dooku. And Anakin took him out.

carthage
Anakin

The Lost
Originally posted by The Lost
Well, this is lightsabers and the force. Have we seen Anakin do anything as incredible as Kylo has with the force? Stopping blaster bolts? Force freezes?

... Anyone?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I see nothing to put even Snoke above Count Dooku. And Anakin took him out. Except the obvious. Snoke is the most powerful force user even seen so stop with this nonsense.

Snoke would overpower any Sith with the force. He didn't have an equal.

quanchi112
... Anyone? Shat is hilarious even their own abc logic falls apart. Anakin bested Dooku but lost to Kenobi who is far less force powerful than Dooku. Expect to hear the excuses.

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I see nothing to put even Snoke above Count Dooku. And Anakin took him out.

Even Maul would butcher Snoke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Even Maul would butcher Snoke. Maul wouldn't touch Snoke. No one in the Star Wars mythos can compete with him in direct conflict.

The Lost
Quan, where are you getting this from? We know Snoke is powerful but do we really know enough to be making such claims?

Darth Thor

ShadowFyre
What did smoke do again?

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
Anakin 8/10 to be fair until now.

Anakin is still the original Skywalker. He was able to fight Kenobi in a prologue very tough match.

Furthermore Anakin was trained into the Clone Wars and faced foes like Greivous, Dooku, and other light saber duelists.

Anakin has more skill/experience with the saber in that aspect.

WolvesofBabylon
Snoke was garbage. Wow he bested a couple of relative noobs then is so stupid he doesn't notice Kylo and ends up being the worst Star Wars villain.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Snoke was garbage. Wow he bested a couple of relative noobs then is so stupid he doesn't notice Kylo and ends up being the worst Star Wars villain.

Dont confuse the worst SW villain with the least powerful one wink

quanchi112
Quan, where are you getting this from? We know Snoke is powerful but do we really know enough to be making such claims? Serkis, the film, and how these characters match up to each other.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was the most uber powerful villain we have ever seen. Considering how utterly powerful Rey and Kylo are shown to be and his outright superiority no one ranks higher than Snoke. Snoke would overpower the former emperor with his force superiority.

troll detected.

seriously though how are you still on this Quan? You dismiss feats, you try and use an actors opinion as in universe fact and you make vague comparisons based on scaling... basically everything the vs forums are built on you ignore just to make a foolish claim that Snoke is the greatest Force user of them all. Pathetic even for you my delusional adversary.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
troll detected.

seriously though how are you still on this Quan? You dismiss feats, you try and use an actors opinion as in universe fact and you make vague comparisons based on scaling... basically everything the vs forums are built on you ignore just to make a foolish claim that Snoke is the greatest Force user of them all. Pathetic even for you my delusional adversary. I do not dismiss feats I properly assess them. It's how the characters stack up not who lifts the most impressive rocks.

His opinion is confirming the obvious nature of the films. I've used both you ninny. Snoke's utter domination of Rey is something Luke was unable to match or Ben for that matter. We see Ben wouldn't dare directly challenge Snoke again after the opening mockery fl blast. The actor confirms the obviousness of this film. You're an idiot. I can't convince you of anything since you're a dense fool.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Bentley
Anakin would have a harder time than Dooku did (I see Tyarnus exploiting Kylo's temper), but there is no reason for me to think an experienced Vader would lose vs Ben.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Anakin would have a harder time than Dooku did (I see Tyarnus exploiting Kylo's temper), but there is no reason for me to think an experienced Vader would lose vs Ben. Tyranus revved up Anakin which resulted in his death. Vader also revved up Luke who destroyed Vader. Please watch the films before you spout utter nonsense. Kylo beats Vader.

Darth Thor

Bentley
Tyranus revved up Anakin which resulted in his death. Vader also revved up Luke who destroyed Vader. Please watch the films before you spout utter nonsense. Kylo beats Vader.

Luke overpowered Vader because he was conflicted, the context of the battle doesn't really apply in either case with Kylo.

Kylo is hesitant to fully embrace the Dark Side unlike Anakin during his final bout with Dooku. We see this several times in the new movies (refusing to kill Leia, hesitating at killing Han, failing to beat Rey with his telepathy). He's mentally weak.

Anakin is literally what Kylo wants to be but he isn't there just yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Luke overpowered Vader because he was conflicted, the context of the battle doesn't really apply in either case with Kylo.

Kylo is hesitant to fully embrace the Dark Side unlike Anakin during his final bout with Dooku. We see this several times in the new movies (refusing to kill Leia, hesitating at killing Han, failing to beat Rey with his telepathy). He's mentally weak.

Anakin is literally what Kylo wants to be but he isn't there just yet.

Says who ? We see him antagonize Luke and he completely destroys him. Hell, even noobish Luke grazed his shoulder in ESB.

Kylo has embraced the dark side. What the **** do you even do when the film is on. He represents the dark side while Rey represents the light. It's explained in the film. These aren't subtle hints it straight forward dialogue.

Anakin is hesitant to kill Dooku and only when Padme's fate is used against him in the beat of the moment does he turn.

Rey is his counterpart. He kills Han. Vader doesn't kill Luke. Etc. He orders every single one of the resistance to be slaughtered which included his mother. He's far darker than Anakin on his worst day.

Kylo has embraced the dark side Anakin turned from it. Anakin is one of the weakest people in the entire trilogy. He flip flops all over the place. Kylo has stayed true to the dark side since Luke ****ed up. You are a moron. Kylo wants to kill basically everyone in his path to greatness. Kylo is a true representative of the dark side while Rey is a true representative of the light.

Josh_Alexander
Tyranus revved up Anakin which resulted in his death. Vader also revved up Luke who destroyed Vader. Please watch the films before you spout utter nonsense. Kylo beats Vader.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud Kylo would beat the utter shit out of Vader.

Josh_Alexander
Anakin mega stomps to be fair.

Darth Thor

WolvesofBabylon
Quan logic- Snoke most powerful because actor said so
Quan logic- Kylo beats Vader even though Snoke said he is no Vader.

Makes perfect sense to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Anakin mega stomps to be fair. Nah, Luke beat the utter shit out of Vader. Vader didn't even have the edge on Kenobi who merged with the force instead of confusing their pointless battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Quan logic- Snoke most powerful because actor said so
Quan logic- Kylo beats Vader even though Snoke said he is no Vader.

Makes perfect sense to me. Because the comparisons in the film say so and the actor confirmed it. Snoke said this because he was spiritually weakened over the death of his father. He lacked determination that Vader had but regained it in the second scene. I'll happily explain anything else you need help with. Any more questions you are free to pm me.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.