3 Stabs from Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wolverine gets 3 free stabs anywhere he wants (besides the eyes). He is trying to kill the contestants. Who would survive this encounter?

Juggernaut
Superman
Thor
Orion
Colossus
Thanos
Grail
Aquaman
Captain Marvel

cdtm
...not making it easy for Darksaint to play nice...

krisblaze
I think all of them except colossus and aquaman could survive 3 stabs.

Guys like Superman and Thor can probably take stuff like getting stabbed through the eye and in the brain without dying.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think all of them except colossus and aquaman could survive 3 stabs.

Guys like Superman and Thor can probably take stuff like getting stabbed through the eye and in the brain without dying.

That God Butcher guy basically made like Pinhead on Thor, and it didn't even slow him down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ya, turned him into a pin-cushion and he didn't slow down.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
That God Butcher guy basically made like Pinhead on Thor, and it didn't even slow him down.

Yep. Thor is beast when it comes to damage soak. He ran around for months with brittle bones.

Enzeru
Everyone except for Juggernaut and Thanos dies.

Wolverine shouldn't be able to pierce Juggernaut at all. Thanos will get pierced, but I view him as too sturdy to drop dead from getting stabbed either in the brain or the heart. Obviously Drax managed to rip Thanos heart out, but that's a whole another level of damage. Depending on the version Thanos should be able to deal with Wolverines claws.

All the others though... no matter if Thor or Superman, they die. Wolverines claws cut into them and they're done.

Relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-lO2s-5aBM

krisblaze
Point isn't whether or not he can cut them, it's whether or not he can kill them.

Claws to the brain won't kill Superman, no chance.

TethAdamTheRock

Claws to the brain won't kill Superman, no chance. Why?

krisblaze
Too tough.

Had his heart cut in half, didn't even make him pass out.

Enzeru

Too tough.
Had his heart cut in half, didn't even make him pass out.

Brain =/= Heart

The hearts job is to pump blood through your body. You can "die" (no heartbeat), but you can get revived a while after. Without a brain you have mere minutes. Anything longer and you'll be like Abhilegend after your revival.

If Wolverines claws puncture Supermans brain, he is most likely dead. That is unless someone where can prove that Superman can heal fractured organs within minutes and that he could also heal his brain, which in theory should be the main organ, which gets his entire body going in the first place. It's known that Superman (his brain) limits his own power level subconsciously to be less dangerous to his environment. What happens if Supermans brain gets badly harmed? Does his power level drop immediately?

krisblaze
Superman is a kryptonian, not a human being.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Enzeru
Anything longer and you'll be like Abhilegend after your revival. laughing , Hes a good poster imo

krisblaze
Kryptonians are completely different from humans biologically.

When you look at creatures like Superboy his consciousness is spread throughout every cell in his body.

All of their cells metabolize energy in a different way than ours and Superman's body is only human looking on the outside.

It's pointless to try and debate it using real world science.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep. Thor is beast when it comes to damage soak. He ran around for months with brittle bones.
Meh. I see old ladies do that at Walmart all the time.

But, OT, i think all of them can take 3 stabs and live. Juggernaut, Superman, Thanos, CM, Grail(?), wont even be pierced.

Damborgson
3 stabs to the brain? I would need feats to that anyone who can be pierced here would survive that.

krisblaze
Why doesnt deadpool or Hulk die when stabbed in the brain?

StiltmanFTW
Why doesnt deadpool or Hulk die when stabbed in the brain?

Abhi, why you hacked kris' account?

deathslash
Why doesnt deadpool or Hulk die when stabbed in the brain? because they both have healing factors that are hundreds of times better than Superman's and even then, they've both been severely affected by being stabbed in the brain.

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
because they both have healing factors that are hundreds of times better than Superman's and even then, they've both been severely affected by being stabbed in the brain.

Hulk has a better healing factor than Superman? Barely.

Superman's had his heart cut in half and healed that quickly.

Been shot to shit and healed that no problem.

Unlike the Hulk in Nightmerica #5 Superman actually healed having his throat slit.

There is no evidence that Superman's brain would stop working if stabbed.

cdtm
Point isn't whether or not he can cut them, it's whether or not he can kill them.

Claws to the brain won't kill Superman, no chance.

They might not cut him at all, if we go by his durability being a force field (Electro-chemical aura.)

Used to be, he could even extend it to others, so he could fly super fast with them or protect them from harm.

StiltmanFTW
There is no evidence that Superman's brain would stop working if stabbed.

I doubt he even has a brain, tbh stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I doubt he even has a brain, tbh stick out tongue

REPENT SWINE AND YOUR BODY MAY HEAL!!!

Genii96
Kryptonians are completely different from humans biologically.

When you look at creatures like Superboy his consciousness is spread throughout every cell in his body.

All of their cells metabolize energy in a different way than ours and Superman's body is only human looking on the outside.

It's pointless to try and debate it using real world science.

Humans aren't the only ones who need their brain active to survive,and iirc a good shot to the head can KO a kryptonian just like a Human,with the only difference being the amount of force applied

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
REPENT SWINE AND YOUR BODY MAY HEAL!!!

NEVER!

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/tumblr_mewjgknsbo1rlapeio1_500.gif

carver9
They might not cut him at all, if we go by his durability being a force field (Electro-chemical aura.)

Used to be, he could even extend it to others, so he could fly super fast with them or protect them from harm.

This shows me you know next to nothing about Superman. He doesn't have that force field Any more. His durability is the toughness of his skin.

carver9
By the way, Kris has gone crazy.

Magnon
Juggernaut - survives
Superman - survives
Thor - dies
Orion - survives
Colossus - survives, barely
Thanos - survives
Grail - survives
Aquaman - dies
Captain Marvel - survives, if Billy

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine gets 3 free stabs anywhere he wants (besides the eyes). He is trying to kill the contestants. Who would survive this encounter?

Juggernaut
Superman
Thor
Orion
Colossus
Thanos
Grail
Aquaman
Captain Marvel

only AM and marvel get hurt...the rest no sell it

Rage.Of.Olympus
3 stabs is enough only to noticeable injure Aquaman, Grail, and Colossus.

The rest are much too durable, even around the skull, to die from three direct stabs, especially since he can't go for the eye.

Aquaman would die definitely. Assuming Grail has similar physiology to Wonder Woman she'd die as well. Colossus depends on the portrayal, sometimes he is just a metal shell full of energy, sometimes he is blood and flesh underneath metal coating.

Superman is too invulnerable to be hurt. Captain Marvel, Thor and Orion are almost as tough. Thor and Orion are particular beasts when it comes to damage soak.

Juggernaut and Thanos are obvious.

deathslash
Hulk has a better healing factor than Superman? Barely.

Superman's had his heart cut in half and healed that quickly.

Been shot to shit and healed that no problem.

Unlike the Hulk in Nightmerica #5 Superman actually healed having his throat slit.

There is no evidence that Superman's brain would stop working if stabbed. riiiiiight. Peeled to the bone, heals in seconds.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3704872-1136042-2fdf.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3704875-1136044-3.jpg

Impaled numerous times, bleeding out and still alive.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3704885-incredible+hulk+vol.2+%23103.jpg

That is a blatantly false statement. The hulk healed from having wolverine cut his jugular multiple times when Logan was Death.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16508/696991-666322_wolverine14534if6_super.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine has enhanced senses and Hulk's hf (classic Savage levels) still made it seem to him as if his skin was adamantium-proof. As wounds were closing almost instantly.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Sin I AM
only AM and marvel get hurt...the rest no sell it Why does everyone hate Marvel now?

StiltmanFTW
Captain Marvel = Carol Danvers.

TethAdamTheRock
I honestly dont see anyone but Classic Juggernaut Living, Gladiator almost got his arm cut off by Wolverine

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16508/696991-666322_wolverine14534if6_super.jpg

So since Little Jimmy has 3 claws on one hand, "3 Stabs" = 1 punch!?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I honestly dont see anyone but Classic Juggernaut Living, Gladiator almost got his arm cut off by Wolverine

Glads was lucky Logan wasn't going for the kill.

carver9
Hulk healed so fast that when he touched the wound, it healed over his fingers whereas it took Superman a while to heal from this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1246751-1246586_wonder_woman_v2__219___page_20_super.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/1247142-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_21.jpg

He was still holding that neck after this. Kris is...crazy.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk healed so fast that when he touched the wound, it healed over his fingers whereas it took Superman a while to heal from this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1246751-1246586_wonder_woman_v2__219___page_20_super.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/1247142-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_21.jpg

He was still holding that neck after this. Kris is...crazy.

So, you'll argue against using a version of Superman that uses a force field because he's dated, then argue a point about a dated version of Superman.

All while completely ignoring the points Kris made, like Superman having his heart ripped out/cut in half (Emperor Joker, maybe?)

Come clean, you just like trolling amiright?

StiltmanFTW
Post one-handed fat Luthor beating the living shit out of your hero again.

carver9
So, you'll argue against using a version of Superman that uses a force field because he's dated, then argue a point about a dated version of Superman.

All while completely ignoring the points Kris made, like Superman having his heart ripped out/cut in half (Emperor Joker, maybe?)

Come clean, you just like trolling amiright?

You said Superman still have the force field around his body. That has been away from Superman for 10 plus yrs now. You rep Superman and didn't even know that. This tells me a lot about your knowledge of the character.

Are you familiar with the heart scene?

cdtm
Post one-handed fat Luthor beating the living shit out of your hero again.

I wish I could find the whole thing. Just before he gets thrown out, Superman punch's Lex in the face. And Lex no sells it. Then clocks him with his stump.

I mean, I own the comic, but it's sealed in a chest in another home, in a big pile, so I trolled google scans.

StiltmanFTW
I wish I could find the whole thing. Just before he gets thrown out, Superman punch's Lex in the face. And Lex no sells it. Then clocks him with his stump.

I mean, I own the comic, but it's sealed in a chest in another home, in a big pile, so I trolled google scans.

laughing

Sounds epic.

Stoic

Gladiator is a douche.

Faceless808
Aren't Wonder Woman's weapons magic based and/or magically enhanced?

StiltmanFTW
But they don't work like Muramasa Blade.

Faceless808
But they don't work like Muramasa Blade.

Does it have to? I mean magic weapons have bypassed Superman's invulnerability before.

riv6672
Why does everyone hate Marvel now?
Captain Marvel = Carol Danvers.
Oh wait, this isnt Shazam?
Yeah, she gets pierced. Survives.

krisblaze
I was referring to superman getting shot in the 90s and then his heart being cut in n52. And like I said, Hulk getting cut in Nightmerica.

Obviously Hulk will have more healing feats as he has shit durabiliy.

Board Walker
King Thor had his arm severed from his body by a slash from wolverine. He dies.

Thanos has been impaled by wolverines claws before. He dies.

The only one on the list that without a doubt for sure survives (and likely takes no damage) is Superman.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Board Walker
King Thor had his arm severed from his body by a slash from wolverine. He dies.

Thanos has been impaled by wolverines claws before. He dies.

The only one on the list that without a doubt for sure survives (and likely takes no damage) is Superman.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66605/1486656-thorvseverybody5.jpg

Wasn't severed. Damaged, but he lost it in the fight with Hulk and Thing.

StiltmanFTW
Or ripped it off himself, as we can't see it on the next page...

Board Walker
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66605/1486656-thorvseverybody5.jpg

Wasn't severed. Damaged, but he lost it in the fight with Hulk and Thing.

Wasn't severed there, but Wolverine did such extensive damage with that one slash that Thor lost his arm immediately after that.

StiltmanFTW
Same swipe has messed up Thor's eye, as it's closed up next time it's shown.

TethAdamTheRock
How would silver surfer do to a stab to the head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.