SSJ Vegetto (Boo Saga) versus Odin (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Posting this here because threads tend to get more traction here than in foreign cinema. Who wins and why?

If Vegito loses, replace him with BoG Super Saiyan God Goku. If Odin loses, replace him with standard Galactus.

Inedian
Vegito wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning?

Inedian
Faster, more powerful, more skilled, better warrior.

carver9
Vegito stomps tbh and I know every single ft I need to know of Odin to justify my argument.

Galan007
If Odin fights mostly h2h like he did against Thanos, Vegito could win. If Odin uses esoteric abilities like time-stop or dimensional BFR, he wins.

carver9
Hhhhhmmm, wonder if time stop would even work.

Couldn't Vegito return from dimension bfr? We've seen Goku cross dimensions with instant transmission.

Galan007
^ There is no reason at all to assume that Vegito is immune to temporal manipulation. But again, it's not like Odin to use esoteric abilities like time-stop in battle, so that's an improbable(but not impossible) scenario regardless.

IT is limited by Goku's ability to sense ki. So if Odin banished Vegito to a dimension/realm where he was unable to sense ki, he'd effectively be stuck there... That said, I doubt BFR is in the spirit of this thread, so it's probably a moot tactic here anyway. /shrug

vansonbee
Vegetto farts and break free from Odin prison dimension.

NewGuy01
Vegetto has nothing that puts him on Odin's radar, at least without anime feats. SSG Goku is more like it, but he'd lose all the same.

cdtm
Odin's far, far too powerful here. Skyfather's are multi-universal level.

NewGuy01
I remember Odin affecting multiple universes, and fighting a being that could perhaps destroy one, but when did any Skyfather show any multi-universal feats? As far as I know Odin's the strongest of their number.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I remember Odin affecting multiple universes, and fighting a being that could perhaps destroy one, but when did any Skyfather show any multi-universal feats? As far as I know Odin's the strongest of their number.

Ignore him.

Also, going by the anime, Buuhan was a multiverse buster with a scream. Base Vegetto > Buuhan, in the anime. /shrug

Also, Odin is nowhere near universe level. Standard Galactus tanks his strongest blasts that put him in a coma, like they're nothing.

Vegetto is a being that was lightyears beyond anyone previously shown in DBZ. SSJ2 Gohan was stronger than the solar system busting SPC, and SSJ2 Vegeta and Goku were beyond that. However, while the scale I just posted would still probably put Odin above Vegetto, it's clear that they were intended to be universal in power by the anime and canon sources after this, such as BoG's and Super.

Hell, SSJ2 enraged Vegeta made Beerus use 10% of his full power, and Beerus is a casual universe buster. While SSJ2 Vegeta had surpassed SSJ3 Goku at that point, it still hints at the assertion of SSJ3 tier from the Buu saga being galaxy level at the minimum.

Either way, in this thread I'm going with Vegetto. He might not have the feats, but he should easily be a galaxy buster, going by current canon sources. Even Kid Buu was implied to be a galaxy buster though, iirc. Base Vegetto > Kid Buu

However, I don't think I'd see Vegetto taking out standard Galactus, until Super of course.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Also, going by the anime, Buuhan was a multiverse buster with a scream. Base Vegetto > Buuhan, in the anime. /shrug

Okay, but I specifically specified that I wasn't taking the anime into account, so why even bring it up?

Considering how Beerus--who was several orders of magnitude above literally everyone else until his introduction--was the first to be introduced as a universe buster in canon, I don't think that's the "clear intention" at all lmao.

thumb up And n00b SSJG Goku made him use 100%.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Buuhan's scream also wasn't Multiversal.

NewGuy01
Well, I can sorta see where he's coming from, though. I don't remember it all that well, but IIRC he was going to crush the universe by breaking down the barriers between dimensions, right?

In that case, wouldn't all the dimensions that converged be crushed as well?

cdtm

I was just going by Carvers logic on Jiren. smile

But seriously, Odin's battle with Infinity proves he could probably wreck the universe with his power, considering Infinity is the opposite coin to Eternity, the enbodiment of the universe itself. And Odin not only rather casually defeated her, but then repaired all the damage done to the universe, which imo is FAR more impressive then any act of destruction, since it takes far more energy/power to create then to destroy (Remember, Super God Herc used up all his skyfather powers fixing the universe.)

Odin operates on a power level closer to Beerus, this is a stomp.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The hell?

The Infinity Odin fought wasn't the universal Infinity (who is synonymous with Eternity,) it was half of Odin's power that Hela stole when he went into the Odinsleep.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, I can sorta see where he's coming from, though. I don't remember it all that well, but IIRC he was going to crush the universe by breaking down the barriers between dimensions, right?

In that case, wouldn't all the dimensions that converged be crushed as well?

The description of the ability in the Daizenchuu is that the distorted space would cover the living world and wipe it out, (note: not all of universe 7, just the Living World).

Buu was breaking down the barriers between dimensions, which would cause the dimensions to "crush" the living world. If you're one of the ones who believes the DBZ living world was only 4 galaxies, then no, the feat isn't anything close to Multiversal. Buuhan wasn't even pulling the dimensions in, he was just causing the barriers to break on a multi-Galactic/universal scale.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The hell?

The Infinity Odin fought wasn't the universal Infinity (who is synonymous with Eternity,) it was half of Odin's power that Hela stole when he went into the Odinsleep.

eek!

Argh, fooled again by lazy comic naming conventions. mad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Though I suppose you could still use that feat to argue Odin is universal, or at least massively multi-Galactic.

SSJGGogeta
Okay, but I specifically specified that I wasn't taking the anime into account, so why even bring it up?

Considering how Beerus--who was several orders of magnitude above literally everyone else until his introduction--was the first to be introduced as a universe buster in canon, I don't think that's the "clear intention" at all lmao.

thumb up And n00b SSJG Goku made him use 100%.

1. Just saying, dude. He doesn't have any feats in the anime other than stomping Buuhan.

2. I meant to say galaxy level there. Although regardless, SSJG Goku couldn't have been that much stronger than Super Vegetto, unless you're arguing that his SSJ1 with god ki was also superior to Super Vegetto. Honestly, the implication was simple. Vegeta was > SSJ3 Buu saga Goku, and he made Beerus use 10% power. Even if he was 10X stronger than SSJ3 Goku, he still was weaker than Buutenks. SSJG Goku made Beerus use 70%, as per the anime. I didn't read that part in the manga, but he definitely didn't go 100%, lmao.

It was therefor clearly implied that he was around 7 times stronger than enraged Vegeta. Even if we assume SSJ3 Goku was 1% of Beerus, that makes SSJG Goku around 70 times SSJ3 Goku level. Buuhan was already around 24X stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Vegetto would only have to be 3X stronger than Buuhan to make him stronger than SSJG Goku. Even if he was only 2X stronger than Buuhan, he'd still be up to par with a 50% Beerus.

My point is that there isn't that much of a gap between n00b SSJG Goku and Super Vegetto, even giving Goku the benefit of the doubt. If n00b SSJG Goku is universe level, Super Vegetto should be at least multi-galaxy level.

That's all I'm saying.

3. Already said this, but SSJG Goku didn't make Beerus use 100%, unless it was manga only.

Though I suppose you could still use that feat to argue Odin is universal, or at least massively multi-Galactic.

We've been over this- Odin is galactic at best. All the feats you've posted of him being universal were literally planet level- not universe level, lol.

Buuhan's scream also wasn't Multiversal.

In the anime, it was going to destroy "All of creation". Universal, at least.

NewGuy01
Nope, it was an anime-only statement from Beerus. Check episode 13.

SSJGGogeta
Nope, it was an anime-only statement from Beerus. Check episode 13.

Yeah, he was lying.

SSJB > SSJG, and Beerus has rofl-stomped SSJB Goku and Vegeta.

Akira Toriyama himself stated Goku made Beerus use around 60-70%. He said Goku was a 6 or 7(I can't remember which), and Beerus was a 10.

Regardless, my argument still stands.

Even if he got 1,000,000 times stronger, that wouldn't take him from a multi-solar system buster to a universe buster. Even being conservative, SSJG Goku was less than 3 times stronger than Super Vegetto. That alone implies him to be at least multi-galaxy level.

I'm simply arguing that mutli-galaxy > galaxy level, which should comfortably put Super Vegetto > Odin. At the most, I could see Odin maybe beating him, and still getting stomped by SSJG. /shrug

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Odin has multiple multi-Galactic feats, like his fight with Infinity and his fight with Seth. And Infinity was only half of Odin's power.

And regardless of what the episode states, the Daizenchuu outright confirms that only the living world would have been wiped out.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, he was lying.

But he was being dead serious when he said he was forced to go 10% against Vegeta, amirite?

TheBadguy
whis and beerus have since said beerus was lying when he told goku he had to exert himself (retcon)

NewGuy01
But he was being dead serious when he said he was forced to go 10% against Vegeta, amirite?

SSJGGogeta

carver9
Vegetto has nothing that puts him on Odin's radar, at least without anime feats. SSG Goku is more like it, but he'd lose all the same.

Lol... he has power that puts him on Odin radar. This post is hilarious.

carver9

Scans please.

carver9
Originally posted by TheBadguy
whis and beerus have since said beerus was lying when he told goku he had to exert himself (retcon)

Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.