Strongest person Tao Pai Pai could beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
In his cyborg form.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111295684/5401291-general_cyborg_tao_pai_pai_.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Snoke.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

cdtm
Back then? Yamcha, maybe? Yajorobi?

Kento
With a power level of 210... Roshi...

StiltmanFTW
He beat Chiaotzu in preliminaries, right?

Kento
Not that beating Chiaotzu is a big feat. Dude couldn't even match up to Radditz's power level when others skyrocketed past it.

StiltmanFTW
I know, but at least it was something.

Unfortunately, despite his cybernetic enhancements, Tao got turned into a joke when he returned...

Kento
I just don't get how Cyborg Tao gets to have a power of 210, gets easily handled by Tien, and yet Tien can only have a power level of 250 five years later. Tien wouldn't even be able to handle Demon King Piccolo when Radditz arrives.

StiltmanFTW
That's why I'm having a hard time trusting those PLs from secondary sources.

Mendax
Originally posted by Kento
I just don't get how Cyborg Tao gets to have a power of 210, gets easily handled by Tien, and yet Tien can only have a power level of 250 five years later. Tien wouldn't even be able to handle Demon King Piccolo when Radditz arrives. Because Tien didn't train back then like he started to after Raditz's arrival.

When Raditz arrived even Piccolo only had a standing powerlevel of 322. and that was FIVE YEARS after the conclusion of Dragon Ball. Tien is a human and has NEVER been given the same respect as the saiyans and Piccolo. Poor guy lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.