The War on Drugs: A Failure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Rockydonovang
I'm def plagiarizing this in the future boi

Kurk
Pat yourself on the back, big boi. You wrote a big boi essay now didn't you? I'm sure it'll sway the minds of 22 active members who browse these forums. Good job.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Pat yourself on the back, big boi. You wrote a big boi essay now didn't you? I'm sure it'll sway the minds of 22 active members who browse these forums. Good job.
Well I mean I didn't write it for the forums, I wrote it for my government class and got a 100 on it, figured I'd share it because why not.

shiv
You did real good

Steve Zodiac
Soon DMB enters the world of adults... soon!

Emperordmb
Originally posted by shiv
You did real good
Thanks put quite a bit of work into it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Soon DMB enters the world of adults... soon!
Clarify what you mean by that.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Clarify what you mean by that.

You will leave College.

jaden101
r0zyPz2SGYg

lazybones
Good post. I've been pro-marijuana legalisation for a while, but it took a little longer to come round to wide spread drug decriminalization. However, when one looks at the devastating effects this whole drug war has had, coupled with the myriad of other important areas where the government could allocate its resources, it really becomes the only humane and sensible option. Rehabilitate drug users and take the drugs out of the black market. Pretty sure Portugal and Switzerland have done this to some success.

Flyattractor
Gee. I guess the War on Drugs is a Failure. Heck even Messiah Obama let the Terrorist Group Hezbollah run Cocaine into the U. S.

Funny that aint it.

ArtificialGlory
You better get an A for this.

Flyattractor
I would be happy with a B.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You better get an A for this. More like a referral to an addiction clinic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
More like a referral to an addiction clinic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We will need a lot more of them after total legalization. That and body bags.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.