Originally posted by John Murdoch
Clark super-stomps his way through everyone except maybe Dormammu, which has already been speculated enough upon in the "Supermen vs. Dormammu" thread.
Let's do a roll-call on the MCU villains/perils Supes must defeat:
- Iron Monger = win for Welling
- Fighting off the US Army in Incredible Hulk = win for Welling
- Abomination = win for Welling
- Hammer drones and Whiplash = win for Welling
- Fighting in WWII with the Howling Commandos = Welling single-handedly defeats the Axis powers
- Red Skull = win for Welling
- Surviving being frozen for 70-80 years = Welling just flies the HYDRA plane into space then chills at the Fortress of Solitude till the present-day.
- Loki and the Chitauri = Welling beats Loki down, vaporizes all the Chitauri, then flies through the wormhole and pushes the Chituari mothership into the sun.
- Surviving Tony Stark's mansion being destroyed = Welling throws the missiles from the Mandarin's helicopter back at the helicopter, saving Tony's mansion.
- Saving all the people thrown from the plane = Welling, again, with ease.
- AIM underlings and Aldrich Killian = wins for Welling.
- Kurse and Malekith = wins for Welling
- Alexander Pierce and Winter Soldier + helicarriers = wins for Welling, none of the helicarrier gunships crash into Washington, D.C. Instead, Welling does something like burying them all in the Arctic earth somewhere.
- Ronan = Welling uses Ronan's space warhammer like a golf club, knocking Ronan into Chair Thanos, killing them both and preventing Infinity War.
- Ultron and Ultron bots = wins for Welling.
- Sokovia drop = Welling pushes the landmass into space.
- Yellowjacket = win for Welling.
- Civil War airport fight = Welling incapacitates everyone except Vision; they then discuss that all this fighting is nonsense.
- Iron Man or Captain America w/ Bucky = wins either way for Welling.
- Kaecilius and his cronies = wins for Welling.
- Dormammu = see my opening statement. I choose Welling, but, again, it's hard to kill because all we have is the bargaining scene with Dormammu as an ethereal, inter-dimensional type of being and ten seasons of concrete feats for Welling Supes. This could be Welling's first loss.
- The Sovereign = Welling vaporizes all their ships.
- Ego = Welling wins after another cool Superman II-esque fight scene. If all else fails, Welling pushes Ego into the nearest star.
- Fire dimension Surtur and his minions = Welling takes Surtur's crown with ease and freeze-breaths his entire realm, turning it into another fortress of solitude when he's away from Earth.
- Grandmaster and Sakaarian forces = Welling takes over Sakaar by usurping Jeff Goldblum, thus rendering a fight between Welling and Hluk unnecessary.
- Fenris = Welling tosses him off Asgard like Hancock tossed that whale.
- Hela = win for Welling as I don't see Hela's swords or terraformed masses piercing Welling.
- BONUS: Warmonger and Klawe = another uberstomp win for Welling.
Smallville Supes godstomps all of them, save for Dormammu, and perhaps Ego. And even than he can win