God damn it SWTOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the midst of the Episode 8 talk, I thought I'd bring up what's going on in SWTOR.

TL;DR: the Chiss Ascendancy, long ago, stole a holo-map that pinpoints the location of Vitiate/Valkorion's darkest secret, namely, some sort of superweapon capable of wiping out civilizations. Oh, and the order Theron has aligned himself with? The Order of Zildrog. You know, the guys who are trying to resurrect Zildrog. Who's an aspect of Izax. Who is known as "The Ultimate Devourer"...

Basically, Theron stole the map and is on his way to getting his hands on the superweapon for the order.

DarthAnt66
I'm actually amazed how they went out-of-their-way to create the most uninteresting storyline ever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is getting dangerously close to another Vitiate resurrection attempt.

Haschwalth
Let the past die.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is getting dangerously close to another Vitiate resurrection attempt.

Though if he magically does reappear, I expect Revan's return as well.
Just so they can shit on those characters all over again to make a buck or two.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Let the past die.
Kill it if you have to

Haschwalth
Lel, someone gets the reference.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, apparently in one of the SWTOR live streams with Charles Boyd, somebody asked him if Zildrog would appear in a raid, and he said something along the lines of, "Zildrog could be seen as The Emperor."

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Lel, someone gets the reference.
I'm pretty sure everyone got the reference.

Darth Abonis
I don't know why SWTOR is still going.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm pretty sure everyone got the reference.
I won't dig my own grave.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, apparently in one of the SWTOR live streams with Charles Boyd, somebody asked him if Zildrog would appear in a raid, and he said something along the lines of, "Zildrog could be seen as The Emperor."

Oh no

Nephthys
Maybe the Outlander will just straight up kick his ass this time.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe the Outlander will just straight up kick his ass this time.
laughing out loud

Good to see here, friend. smile

The Outlander is the ultimate being. It is time for all to acknowledge the possibility that he will run circles around the Emperor while freezing the entire Galaxy. Move on, Luke Skywalker.

Tzeentch
This shit game is still alive?

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud

Good to see here, friend. smile

The Outlander is the ultimate being. It is time for all to acknowledge the possibility that he will run circles around the Emperor while freezing the entire Galaxy. Move on, Luke Skywalker.

Why do you hate everything not related to TOR so much

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Vitiate gets resurrected, they'll probably raise his feats a tier or so again. Or maybe he'll just die. Wouldn't mind that either.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm actually amazed how they went out-of-their-way to create the most uninteresting storyline ever.
For the second time.

TenebrousWay
#BringMalgusBack

darthbane77
Yeah, I was legitimately interested in this storyline after playing the Umbara flashpoint, but Traitor Among the Chiss was immensely disappointing.

And I hope what some of you are theorizing isn't true, another return for Vitiate would be absolutely retarded.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This shit game is still alive?

deathslash
This shit game is still alive? yes, somehow. I think they're still living off of the money from SoR.

OT, what book is that quote in your sig from? I know it's probably from 40k, but what specific story?

Tzeentch
It's a one-off quote from the Fantasy 8th edition Daemon codex. It's under the Lord of Change' profile.

It's also the perfect description of KMC.

deathslash
It's a one-off quote from the Fantasy 8th edition Daemon codex. It's under the Lord of Change' profile.

It's also the perfect description of KMC. thumb up thanks, Tzeentch will always be my second favorite of the chaos gods.

Dark-Kenshin
Would love to see them retcon the entirety of SWTOR, redo KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 and then give a proper KOTOR 3.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Would love to see them retcon the entirety of SWTOR, redo KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 and then give a proper KOTOR 3.
Don't need to retcon 1, maybe expand 2

Azronger
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin

thumb up

Haschwalth
Especially if it excludes Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.