Darth Maul vs. Supreme Leader Snoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
shifty

Impediment
Snoke.

Surtur

ares834
Maul in all honesty.

Darth Thor
I mean as far as we know Snoke has Zero Saber Skills. He enraged Kylo when Kylo was on his knees and Snoke in attack position also knowing he had his guards for protection.

playa1258
Maul takes it. Snoke is one of the biggest jokes in Star Wars history.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Maul takes it. Snoke is one of the biggest jokes in Star Wars history.

Just because his death was pathetic that doesn't mean he isn't powerful.

Let's admit it. Kylo outsmart him. But even Kylo knew he wouldn't challenge Snoke head on.

In that aspect Snoke is way superior to Maul!

BruceSkywalker
If Maul can withstand being held by TK and hit with force lightning then he can win

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
If Maul can withstand being held by TK and hit with force lightning then he can win

If he can "ENDURE" force lighting and TK it means he can survive, not that he can win.

Snoke is far superior in TK, and force than Maul. Maul isnt an expert Sith to be able to counter Snoke's powers.

I see Maul ending in the same way as with Sidious in the CW series.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If he can "ENDURE" force lighting and TK it means he can survive, not that he can win.

Snoke is far superior in TK, and force than Maul. Maul isnt an expert Sith to be able to counter Snoke's powers.

I see Maul ending in the same way as with Sidious in the CW series.

i know these things lol

Trocity
Snoke is far superior in TK

Based on what exactly? Ragdolling Hux, a non-force sensitive? Or moving Rey around, an untrained force sensitive?

quanchi112
Snoke destroys Maul. This isn't close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Based on what exactly? Ragdolling Hux, a non-force sensitive? Or moving Rey around, an untrained force sensitive? How did Rey match up with Luke ? Was he scared ? Did he shit his hermit pants ? Rey has been schooling Han in his own MF, resisted Ben Solo with the force before she even knew she had the power, etc.

She rose in power to meet the darkness which was Ben. Counterparts. It's explained in the film.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Trocity
Based on what exactly? Ragdolling Hux, a non-force sensitive? Or moving Rey around, an untrained force sensitive?

Remember that only Vader has been able to "Regdoll" someone across a screen!

So Snoke's power atleast equals that of Vader!

Untrained, yet able to lift tons of rocks like if nothing and create an earthquake whilst concentrating on the force!

You underestimate Rey, just like you underestimate Snoke.

Maul was a noob. He lost to a Padawan Kenobi!

quanchi112
Snoke unquestionably dominates Maul at will but Maul isn't a noob. Maul was overconfident after he disarmed Kenobi. He just beat his master in fair combat. Maul is a monster but Snoke truly is supreme in the Star Wars mythos.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Snoke unquestionably dominates Maul at will but Maul isn't a noob. Maul was overconfident after he disarmed Kenobi. He just beat his master in fair combat. Maul is a monster but Snoke truly is supreme in the Star Wars mythos.

That is being a noob.

The Sith underestimated Kenobi!

And no, it was Kenobi's anger that defeated Maul more than Maul being overconfident.

Darth Thor
That is being a noob.

How is that being a Noob but Snoke getting killed by surprise some master level to you?

quanchi112
That is being a noob.

The Sith underestimated Kenobi!

And no, it was Kenobi's anger that defeated Maul more than Maul being overconfident. No, it's him being overconfident in the situation.

Kenobi lost his composure when he got angry which left him vulnerable to the force push. Only when he later collected himself while Maul taunted him did he capitalize.

Bad guys underestimating the good guys isn't exclusive to this scene. Maul is a badass. He isn't supreme like Snoke but he's far more powerful than anyone thus far.

Josh_Alexander
No, it's him being overconfident in the situation.

Kenobi lost his composure when he got angry which left him vulnerable to the force push. Only when he later collected himself while Maul taunted him did he capitalize.

Bad guys underestimating the good guys isn't exclusive to this scene. Maul is a badass. He isn't supreme like Snoke but he's far more powerful than anyone thus far.

To me Maul is the inferior to all the Siths!

Dooku and Vader are above him.

Yet Maul lost to a Padawan, that is bad for his record TBH.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How is that being a Noob but Snoke getting killed by surprise some master level to you?

That is being cheated by a cunning mind.

Maul knew Kenobi was trying to kill him. Snoke trusted Kylo.

Two different situations.

quanchi112
To me Maul is the inferior to all the Siths!

Dooku and Vader are above him.

Yet Maul lost to a Padawan, that is bad for his record TBH. Maul would best the both of them.

Dooku was held captive by Hondo and his men. What's worse is they also held Anakin and Kenobi. Maul was overconfident and had bested him in combat. He already defeated his master so once you grasp he wasn't defeated via skill he was just caught off guard because he was overconfident. That's all.

Josh_Alexander
Maul would best the both of them.

Dooku was held captive by Hondo and his men. What's worse is they also held Anakin and Kenobi. Maul was overconfident and had bested him in combat. He already defeated his master so once you grasp he wasn't defeated via skill he was just caught off guard because he was overconfident. That's all.

Maul was defeated by a Padawan whilst Tyranus was defeated by a Jedi!

Maul faced a Padawan (Kenobi) and a Jedi (Quin Gon).

Tyranus faced two Jedi (Kenobi and Skywalker) and then faced Yoda (Although Yoda beat his ass, still Tyranus was able to hold himself with is still impressive).

Tyranus is above Maul. And Vader is above both of them.

Darth Thor

Yet Maul lost to a Padawan, that is bad for his record TBH.

So did Vader.

So again, shit argument.

Josh_Alexander
So did Vader.

So again, shit argument.

What is the name of SW6?

Darth Thor

Maul faced a Padawan (Kenobi) and a Jedi (Quin Gon).

Vader lost to Just 1 Padawan.

His argument sucks.

Darth Thor

quanchi112
I've already explained the situation and you just repeat yourself. He beat him skill wise as he beat his master skill wise. He was overconfident and was caught off guard.
So ?

We see in the right circumstances Rey win over Ben without any training. What's worse for you Maul defeated him skill wise.

Dooku is no joke but he lost skill wise to Anakin. He was trounced. Maul at his peak in TPM was not defeated by either skill wise.

Dooku has more force power than Maul but not enough of an advantage to be able to defeat him based on that alone. Nah, Vader in the suit was less mobile and less impressive than Rots Vader.

Josh_Alexander

Darth Thor

Kenobi became a Jedi after killing Maul! Watch the movie again.

And when did Luke become a Jedi? Before or after he defeated Vader?

Just like in the Hulk vs Thor you show no logic or common sense and just argue based on your likings.

Josh_Alexander
I've already explained the situation and you just repeat yourself. He beat him skill wise as he beat his master skill wise. He was overconfident and was caught off guard.
So ?

We see in the right circumstances Rey win over Ben without any training. What's worse for you Maul defeated him skill wise.

Dooku is no joke but he lost skill wise to Anakin. He was trounced. Maul at his peak in TPM was not defeated by either skill wise.

Dooku has more force power than Maul but not enough of an advantage to be able to defeat him based on that alone. Nah, Vader in the suit was less mobile and less impressive than Rots Vader.

Doesn't matter. Beaten by a Padawan. One way or another that's still bad.

Anakin and a trained Kenobi > Padawan Kenobi and Qui Gon!

Tyranus is above his level! Basic logic!

Vader is way beyond Maul. Keep Vader out of this and focus on Tyranus, cause clearly Maul is at a disadvantage against Tyranus.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter. Beaten by a Padawan. One way or another that's still bad.

Anakin and a trained Kenobi > Padawan Kenobi and Qui Gon!

Tyranus is above his level! Basic logic!

Vader is way beyond Maul. Keep Vader out of this and focus on Tyranus, cause clearly Maul is at a disadvantage against Tyranus. You just repeat yourself which isn't debating.

I agree they are superior to what Maul faced but that has no bearing on how Maul stacks up to Dookj.

No, it isn't. We take into consideration their strengths, weaknesses, and fighting styles.

No, he isn't. Vader is overrated and dominated a weak era. Once Luke came into his own he crushed Vader. Vader in the suit isn't Anakin outside of the suit. His maneuverability was greatly diminished.

Josh_Alexander
And when did Luke become a Jedi? Before or after he defeated Vader?

Just like in the Hulk vs Thor you show no logic or common sense and just argue based on your likings.

When he confronted Vader. Clearly stated by Yoda that Luke would become a Jedi when he confronted his father!

HAHAHAHA! Remember who has Thor on his Profile Pic!

Darth Thor
When he confronted Vader. Clearly stated by Yoda that Luke would become a Jedi when he confronted his father!

So he became a Jedi as soon as he met Vader? Lol no. He only became a Jedi when after facing Vader he threw away his Lightsaber and declared himself a Jedi. Not a moment before. Watch the damn movie Lol

Josh_Alexander
You just repeat yourself which isn't debating.

I agree they are superior to what Maul faced but that has no bearing on how Maul stacks up to Dookj.

No, it isn't. We take into consideration their strengths, weaknesses, and fighting styles.

No, he isn't. Vader is overrated and dominated a weak era. Once Luke came into his own he crushed Vader. Vader in the suit isn't Anakin outside of the suit. His maneuverability was greatly diminished.

If a Padawan/new to the force Kenobi beat Maul then a trained Kenobi demolishes him!

Okay based on what do you claim Maul superior? Based on which feats?

Dooku had electricity which is a power obtained by a well trained Sith. Dooku's lightsaber skills surpass Anakin's and Kenobi! His TK is well polished.

Maul only fought 2 Jedi's (Let's say i grant Kenobi the title of a Jedi) only to die.

So again what's your point?

Josh_Alexander
So he became a Jedi as soon as he met Vader? Lol no. He only became a Jedi when after facing Vader he threw away his Lightsaber and declared himself a Jedi. Not a moment before. Watch the damn movie Lol

Does confront and defeat stand for the same now?

And still, are you claiming that Padawan Kenobi = Padawan Luke!?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
If a Padawan/new to the force Kenobi beat Maul then a trained Kenobi demolishes him!

Okay based on what do you claim Maul superior? Based on which feats?

Dooku had electricity which is a power obtained by a well trained Sith. Dooku's lightsaber skills surpass Anakin's and Kenobi! His TK is well polished.

Maul only fought 2 Jedi's (Let's say i grant Kenobi the title of a Jedi) only to die.

So again what's your point? He beat him because he was overconfident and taunting him. Maul beat him skill wise. We see a trained Kenobi not beat him in clone wars. Maul beats him. Kenobi also flees from him in the clone wars.

smile

Ok ? Nah, Anakin is a better duelist than Dooku. He proved it.

Maul's style, his physicality and his aggressive style is more akin to Anakin than Kenobi's more defensive cautious based approach. Maul wins just as Anakin beat him.

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
He beat him because he was overconfident and taunting him. Maul beat him skill wise. We see a trained Kenobi not beat him in clone wars. Maul beats him. Kenobi also flees from him in the clone wars.

smile

Ok ? Nah, Anakin is a better duelist than Dooku. He proved it.

Maul's style, his physicality and his aggressive style is more akin to Anakin than Kenobi's more defensive cautious based approach. Maul wins just as Anakin beat him.

Yet a Padawan no where near to the level of skill and knowledge of Kenobi by the time of RoTS or CW!

Maul was a failure, whether you like it or not!

What's more, Sidious himself disposed of him!

If Maul was as you claim, more powerful than Tyranus, then Sidious would have disposed of Tyranus and would have taken Maul for apprentice once more!

The rule of two doesn't fail!

The Master Sith would always look for the strongest apprentice.

Maul was replaced by Tyranus which in turn was replaced by Vader

Even if you can prove Maul stronger than Tyranus, Maul wouldn't ever reach Vader's power.

Sorry but that's how things are.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Yet a Padawan no where near to the level of skill and knowledge of Kenobi by the time of RoTS or CW!

Maul was a failure, whether you like it or not!

What's more, Sidious himself disposed of him!

If Maul was as you claim, more powerful than Tyranus, then Sidious would have disposed of Tyranus and would have taken Maul for apprentice once more!

The rule of two doesn't fail!

The Master Sith would always look for the strongest apprentice.

Maul was replaced by Tyranus which in turn was replaced by Vader

Even if you can prove Maul stronger than Tyranus, Maul wouldn't ever reach Vader's power.

Sorry but that's how things are. Dude, this whole Padawan thing falls apart. It's already been exposed but you ignore it with Kylo and Rey from the force awakens.

Maul was a success but it's a master of perspective. You seem to be losing so you continue to try to say unrelated things.

Sidious didn't kill him. Your facts are incorrect but Maul was a rival to Sidious at the height of his power during the clone wars.

Maul wasn't replaced he was cut in half and fell out of favor. Sidious didn't look for his apprentice replacement until after he was cut in half and supposedly dead.

Kenobi wasn't at Vader's level but he defeated him all the same. You are free to have your opinion but I refute your points at every single turn.

Josh_Alexander
Dude, this whole Padawan thing falls apart. It's already been exposed but you ignore it with Kylo and Rey from the force awakens.

Maul was a success but it's a master of perspective. You seem to be losing so you continue to try to say unrelated things.

Sidious didn't kill him. Your facts are incorrect but Maul was a rival to Sidious at the height of his power during the clone wars.

Maul wasn't replaced he was cut in half and fell out of favor. Sidious didn't look for his apprentice replacement until after he was cut in half and supposedly dead.

Kenobi wasn't at Vader's level but he defeated him all the same. You are free to have your opinion but I refute your points at every single turn.

Maul lost. Period.

Sidious took other apprentices and didn't recruit Maul again.

Sorry but the one who's points are being rebuked here are yours.

Get over it.

Maul was Sidious' first apprentice.

A Sith always looks for stronger apprentices.

Based on that rule alone Maul is already losing.

quanchi112
Maul lost. Period.

Sidious took other apprentices and didn't recruit Maul again.

Sorry but the one who's points are being rebuked here are yours.

Get over it.

Maul was Sidious' first apprentice.

A Sith always looks for stronger apprentices.

Based on that rule alone Maul is already losing. He lost not skill wise but because he was overconfident. Quit repeating yourself and ignoring the context.

I know but he wasn't actively trying to replace him prior to being cut in half. He tried replacing everyone else while they were his apprentice save Maul. Very telling.

I know. He didn't look while Maul was his apprentice.

Maul wasn't replaced by Vader. Maul is better in his prime than Vader or Dooku at their peaks.

Josh_Alexander
He lost not skill wise but because he was overconfident. Quit repeating yourself and ignoring the context.

I know but he wasn't actively trying to replace him prior to being cut in half. He tried replacing everyone else while they were his apprentice save Maul. Very telling.

I know. He didn't look while Maul was his apprentice.

Maul wasn't replaced by Vader. Maul is better in his prime than Vader or Dooku at their peaks.

UFFFF......

You won't hear reason it seems to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcr8wTeIXi0

Don't come and claim that Maul UNDERESTIMATED him again PLEASEEEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3vSUVwoyY

Sidious, "YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED! HAHAHAHA (evil Sidious laugh)". Clearly refering to Darth Tyranus.

These are all canon.

Darth Thor

Did you missed the part where Yoda himself claims that Luke's training was complete?

No am showing you that one way or the next your argument is weak.

Yeah and Qui-Gon said that about Obi-Wan as well. So stop being a retard.

Impediment
Since Snoke has zero fighting feats, Maul undoubtedly has superior fighting feats.

Maul used Force TK to pick up some debris and hurl it at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan during the final fight of Ep. I, whereas Snoke used TK to hurl people around the room as well as freeze and torture Rey.

I also agree that Maul would have won has he not toyed with Obi-Wan while Obi-Wan was hanging for life in the shaft, but Maul was being cocky and got halved.

I believe Snoke's superior TK would be Maul's undoing.

Darth Thor
^ If TCW series feats count then Maul has much better TK feats, but still under Snoke.

Impediment
^ If TCW series feats count then Maul has much better TK feats, but still under Snoke.

Clone Wars Maul has serious Force TK feats, but this is only Ep. I Maul, isn't it?

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Impediment
Clone Wars Maul has serious Force TK feats, but this is only Ep. I Maul, isn't it?

No idea. OP just states Darth Maul.

quanchi112
UFFFF......

You won't hear reason it seems to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcr8wTeIXi0

Don't come and claim that Maul UNDERESTIMATED him again PLEASEEEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3vSUVwoyY

Sidious, "YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED! HAHAHAHA (evil Sidious laugh)". Clearly refering to Darth Tyranus.

These are all canon. Maul was past his prime and broken at the time. This fight pertains to him at his prime. With both characters younger and at their peaks Maul was better than Kenobi.

He was replaced after he was cut in half and left for dead. He didn't actively seek his replacement prior to. I explain this in prior posts. He sought Vader's replacement with Vader in the room cucking.

Josh_Alexander
Maul was past his prime and broken at the time. This fight pertains to him at his prime. With both characters younger and at their peaks Maul was better than Kenobi.

He was replaced after he was cut in half and left for dead. He didn't actively seek his replacement prior to. I explain this in prior posts. He sought Vader's replacement with Vader in the room cucking.

HAHAHA! That was an OLD KENOBI which defeated Maul in less than a 30s!!!

It's clear now that one way or the next Maul is inferior to Kenobi!!!

laughing out loud

If he was as good as you've been claiming in this whole post Sidious would have recruit him again in that scene!

Yet he didn't! Why? Because Tyranus is a better and more powerful apprentince.

Sorry Quanchi, but Maul isn't what you think.

quanchi112
HAHAHA! That was an OLD KENOBI which defeated Maul in less than a 30s!!!

It's clear now that one way or the next Maul is inferior to Kenobi!!!

laughing out loud

If he was as good as you've been claiming in this whole post Sidious would have recruit him again in that scene!

Yet he didn't! Why? Because Tyranus is a better and more powerful apprentince.

Sorry Quanchi, but Maul isn't what you think. Yes, but he's past his prime and broken all confirmed by the creator. How long did it take Ben to best Luke ?

laughing out loud

You're ignoring all their fights and the circumstances in their primes. I don't even think you're aware of it.

He moved on and considered him a rival. He wasn't a cuck like Dooku was.

Nah, he's someone easier to control. Maul became his rival whereas Dooku became a cuck.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, but he's past his prime and broken all confirmed by the creator. How long did it take Ben to best Luke ?

laughing out loud

You're ignoring all their fights and the circumstances in their primes. I don't even think you're aware of it.

He moved on and considered him a rival. He wasn't a cuck like Dooku was.

Nah, he's someone easier to control. Maul became his rival whereas Dooku became a cuck.

Maul lost period. Both in his younger version and his older.

There is no argument you can use to save your point Quanchi.

Maul<Tyranus<Vader

The way of the Sith.

Now may the force be with you.

quanchi112
Maul lost period. Both in his younger version and his older.

There is no argument you can use to save your point Quanchi.

Maul<Tyranus<Vader

The way of the Sith.

Now may the force be with you. So did Luke when he was younger and when he was older. That's how easy it is to hurl your own logic back at you.

You don't even grasp your own points let alone anyone else's.

Nah, you just repeat yourself.

Just try to be better in the future.

Josh_Alexander
So did Luke when he was younger and when he was older. That's how easy it is to hurl your own logic back at you.

You don't even grasp your own points let alone anyone else's.

Nah, you just repeat yourself.

Just try to be better in the future.

Luke what? Sorry i don't understand what you are trying to point.

Naah you are just avoiding things up.

Atleast i got evidence to back down your claims. You've only used illogical arguments.

Tyranus beats Maul. Sorry if that's the truth.

Remove Obi Wan from the scene in SW2 and Maul gets beaten by Dooku.

As simple as that.

quanchi112
Luke what? Sorry i don't understand what you are trying to point.

Naah you are just avoiding things up.

Atleast i got evidence to back down your claims. You've only used illogical arguments.

Tyranus beats Maul. Sorry if that's the truth.

Remove Obi Wan from the scene in SW2 and Maul gets beaten by Dooku.

As simple as that. Luke lost when he was younger and then again when he was older. It wasn't just Maul. Vader also lost when he's younger and when he's older.

I've used evidence but you just repeat yourself. That isn't refuting a point.

That is your opinion it isn't the truth. You don't even grasp this which is the problem.

Speculation.

Josh_Alexander
Luke lost when he was younger and then again when he was older. It wasn't just Maul. Vader also lost when he's younger and when he's older.

I've used evidence but you just repeat yourself. That isn't refuting a point.

That is your opinion it isn't the truth. You don't even grasp this which is the problem.

Speculation.

You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions.

I was just revealing you the reality of things.

quanchi112
You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions.

I was just revealing you the reality of things. No, you ignore your own logic when I volley it back in your direction.

Vader lost to Kenobi which is proof the more powerful force user doesn't always win unless you're Snoke because he's so insanely powerful with the force.

Josh_Alexander
No, you ignore your own logic when I volley it back in your direction.

Vader lost to Kenobi which is proof the more powerful force user doesn't always win unless you're Snoke because he's so insanely powerful with the force.

Is also the logic and knowledge of the films and thousands of persons who have watched them.

Sorry if you oscillate amongst the few who are blinded by the dark side.

quanchi112
Is also the logic and knowledge of the films and thousands of persons who have watched them.

Sorry if you oscillate amongst the few who are blinded by the dark side. Irrlh on the evidence. You admitted you rely on others.

The dark side is the more impressive side.

Josh_Alexander
Irrlh on the evidence. You admitted you rely on others.

The dark side is the more impressive side.

Yet it clouds your judgement.

quanchi112
Yet it clouds your judgement. No, it doesn't. I rely on evidence.

Josh_Alexander
No, it doesn't. I rely on evidence.

One which you have been lacking this whole thread.

quanchi112
One which you have been lacking this whole thread. You might have memory problems. Seems pretty bad tbh.

Josh_Alexander
You might have memory problems. Seems pretty bad tbh.

You might be a troll!!!! laughing out loud

Either way this thread doesn't concern Maul vs Other Siths soo....

quanchi112
You might be a troll!!!! laughing out loud

Either way this thread doesn't concern Maul vs Other Siths soo.... Ironic coming from you and your lack of basic reading comprehension.

Josh_Alexander
Ironic coming from you and your lack of basic reading comprehension.

Will you be a happier man if i told you Maul is more powerful than Tyranus?

quanchi112
Will you be a happier man if i told you Maul is more powerful than Tyranus? Maul isn't more powerful than Dooku in the force. He is a better duelist IMO.

Josh_Alexander
Maul isn't more powerful than Dooku in the force. He is a better duelist IMO.

If it makes you happier.

quanchi112
If it makes you happier. Yes, it does. Dooku was a cuck to the bitter end.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, it does. Dooku was a cuck to the bitter end.

Okay. Be happy.

quanchi112
Okay. Be happy. I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.