I think TLJ is the funniest movie in the saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
i thought the opening was a comedy skit

i thought snoke having luke's lightsaber hit rey in the back of the head was hilarious

snoke trolling rey that she saw a weakness in his apprentice and wanting to give luke the death he wants and saying hes so wise

and luke having a leaf touching rey and convincing rey its the force

that was so laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

other funny moments was when luke was blasted by atat and he just brushed it off

and hux questining kylo then kylo force choking hux and hux then says supreme leader

luke grabing his dad lightsaber and tossing it aside

rey cutting boulder and almost hitting those nuns critters

porg smashed on the window of the milliun falcon

i laughing out loud more in this movie than in other movies

i found snoke to be funny more than anything.

any other funny moments 4u?

Kurk
Yes there were some legit funny moments in addition to cringey ones.

My fav: Luke tossing his first saber away, Rey getting hit in the head

ares834
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/3eJLtkqqSyioRgz0xzGP_nafV1sAPS2IEeqrMfVFz_ezgif-4-44e17f1760.gif

nfactor1995
That's a bad thing IMO

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ares834
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/3eJLtkqqSyioRgz0xzGP_nafV1sAPS2IEeqrMfVFz_ezgif-4-44e17f1760.gif Originally posted by nfactor1995
That's a bad thing IMO

Nephthys
That scene is perfect and the fact that it grosses people out so much just makes it even better.

Kurk
I wish he would started sucking it out of the titty, but then the movie would be rated NR

MythLord
The leaf-touching scene's hilarious. I loved it.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
The leaf-touching scene's hilarious. I loved it. thumb up

Haschwalth
Luke throwing the lightsaber away after just receiving it from rey was crack up.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/3eJLtkqqSyioRgz0xzGP_nafV1sAPS2IEeqrMfVFz_ezgif-4-44e17f1760.gif

Originally posted by Nephthys
That scene is perfect and the fact that it grosses people out so much just makes it even better.

i was more eww than laffing

redpill
Originally posted by MythLord
The leaf-touching scene's hilarious. I loved it.

laughing

i don't recall other star war movies being this funny

redpill
oh and rey's answer to force is it makes rocks floats

Kurk
leaf touching? refresh my memory please

Nephthys
"Yes, thats what the Force feels like you must be very powerful!" SMACK!

Kurk
Originally posted by Nephthys
"Yes, thats what the Force feels like you must be very powerful!" SMACK! Oh. It was okay; I thought it was sort-of corny but definitely not as cringe worthy as when she asks Kylo to cover his sexy pepperoni nipples or Poe insulting Hux's mom.

An_Sock
Luke's regression into immaturity is so profound the guy is literally back drinking breast milk. If that was the whole point of that scene, well done illustrating it, but it's still entirely wrong in accordance to what the original trilogy established for Luke.

redpill
Originally posted by An_Sock
Luke's regression into immaturity is so profound the guy is literally back drinking breast milk. If that was the whole point of that scene, well done illustrating it, but it's still entirely wrong in accordance to what the original trilogy established for Luke.

which is what? i thought the point of that scene was to show what luke eats along with fish

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
I wish he would started sucking it out of the titty, but then the movie would be rated NR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.