Epiosde 7, 8 or the prequel trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
so far,

do you prefer Epiosde 7, 8 or the prequel trilogy?

in terms of pure entertainment and fun and personal investment

if you were to recommend star wars to your non-fan friends

would you recommend prequels or r Epiosde 7, 8 to get them hooked?

Lord Lucien
According to a stupendous, and un-f*cking-believable amount of people in various comment sections, TFA and TLJ are the worst things since the Black Death. And they killed Star Wars and really when you think about it, the PT isn't as bad as TLJ like OMFG.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
According to a stupendous, and un-f*cking-believable amount of people in various comment sections, TFA and TLJ are the worst things since the Black Death. And they killed Star Wars and really when you think about it, the PT isn't as bad as TLJ like OMFG.

You think about it yet?

JediRobin23
Originally posted by JediRobin23
You think about it yet?

K. Gonna be happy that the you tubers are a bunch of crumb bum; when it come to start analyzing Star Wars.....

JediRobin23
Sry for talking to meself...PT with GL story telling....once in a lifetime.....

relentless1
PT is the better saga out of all trilogies; best actors of the saga act in them (Ewan, Ian and Liam); better action, and better story (Rise of Darth Sidious)

Lord Lucien
lol no

quanchi112
NT is by far the best trilogy two films in. I'd say Rots is great but the first two films in that trilogy were lackluster. I do love phantom menace for Maul but that still didn't save the quality of the film overall.

Lord Lucien
Selected key features of the PT notwithstanding, those films were tonal, visual, and emotional garbage. I'd hoped Star Wars was going to be left to wither and die on the Internet, but then Disney stepped in...

If they're going to keep it alive and god forbid do something a tad unexpected from what the average audience member (Joanne and Cletus) think will happen, then they're going about it in the right way. So far.

queeq
Yup... not prefect they are the NT movies, but way better than the PT.

quanchi112
Opinions vary so in the end I'll always go with mine. Seems the wisest choice.

Bashar Teg
shouldn't it be 'ST/Sequel Trilogy'?

Sith Master X
Because I grew up with these films and they were a huge part of my childhoold, I will always prefer the PT because of sentimental value...not because I believe it's the best trilogy....however, as of now I believe that many aspects of Episode 8 currently stand as my favorite of them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.