Guy Gardner Vs Jon Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep.
No BFR.
Standard versions/no amps.
Who really is the #2 GL?

https://d1nao0k9edgivc.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Man-Of-Steel-2-Green-Lantern.jpg

xJLxKing
Jon

riv6672
Any particular reason?

#cantreadyourmind

CosmicComet
John for me too.

More serious, more focused.

riv6672
Ah!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by riv6672
Any particular reason?

#cantreadyourmind Guy is more likely to take his ring off and try and fight Jon with a ring

But seriously though, John is much more focused and experienced.

vansonbee
Straight up fight would land a win for Guy Gardner.

krisblaze
5.5 to Gardner.

Actually this would probably be an even split.

deathslash
Knowing John and his fighting style, he's going to play keep away while sniping at guy.

Badabing
Guy wins. He beat Atrocitus and Arkillo.

riv6672
This is more interesting than i thought.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing
Guy wins. He beat Atrocitus and Arkillo.

Beat "Eclipsed Superman", too.

With a vat 'o sun. In a team including Vril Dox, Hawk Man, the JLA and L.E.G.I.O.N., it was GUY who figured out how to shut him down.

Just one example of many that proves Guy can think outside the box, and isn't a two dimensional thug (There's plenty more.. In the "recharged" story or whatever it was called, after the Corps revived, it was Guy who rallied all the rookie GL's to stop a threat. And John, he just stood there with a snarky grin on his face..)

riv6672
Even during his Giffen JL/JLI tenure, Guy showed he was more than just what we saw on average.
Especially when dealing with Ice.

staxamillion
guy has gotten some shine since the 90's and probably my fave and i think no prep for either would benefit guy due to his "on the fly" nature.

DarkSaint85
Stax is back!! Welcome home.

staxamillion
what up fame

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Even during his Giffen JL/JLI tenure, Guy showed he was more than just what we saw on average.
Especially when dealing with Ice.

Even before that, when he was a "brain damaged thug" who got booted out of the GL Corps, he was giving all the GL's on Earth trouble. At the same time.

It took

ALL

of them.

riv6672
^^^Nooice!

Thanks for the Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.