TLJ Luke Skywalker vs. ROTS Obi wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Canon feats only

quanchi112
Luke wins.

Lord Stark
Kenobi although Luke has greater esoteric knowledge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Kenobi although Luke has greater esoteric knowledge. Based on ?

Trocity
Probably the fact that he can create illusions from lightyears away. wink

Anyway, probably Obi-Wan, yeah.

The Ellimist
Kidding aside, if Luke is actually trying, he wins easily. Whether by power scaling, accolades/narrative or feats, he's vastly more powerful.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Kidding aside, if Luke is actually trying, he wins easily. Whether by power scaling, accolades/narrative or feats, he's vastly more powerful.

Kurk
Featwise, Kenobi. Otherwise Luke should win going off of powerscaling.

The Ellimist
If we just go by quantity featwise Rey is more powerful than Temebrous's master too, but let's be real here.

quanchi112
Feats have never determined superior comparisons do. If you lift the bigger rock that isn't proof that other guy couldn't or that you'd beat the other guy.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

This is prior to Kenobi's training with Qui-Gon. Luke knows how to become one with the Force, he has the ability to project himself across the galaxy. Based on what we're working with I'd imagine he has a larger knowledge base than Kenobi. Then again Yoda kind of shits on his knowledge and implies he's a poor student so maybe not lol

The Ellimist
This is prior to Kenobi's training with Qui-Gon. Luke knows how to become one with the Force, he has the ability to project himself across the galaxy. Based on what we're working with I'd imagine he has a larger knowledge base than Kenobi. Then again Yoda kind of shits on his knowledge and implies he's a poor student so maybe not lol

I think Yoda was saying that because Luke was being a little sh*t and showing really poor wisdom, not because he thought Luke was weak in power or knowledge haha.

The Kenobi camp is being feats absolutist, but even by feats Luke is better, soooo...

quanchi112
This is prior to Kenobi's training with Qui-Gon. Luke knows how to become one with the Force, he has the ability to project himself across the galaxy. Based on what we're working with I'd imagine he has a larger knowledge base than Kenobi. Then again Yoda kind of shits on his knowledge and implies he's a poor student so maybe not lol Luke was definitely above Vader who is a peer to Kenobi. These characters are simply badder than the Ot ones.

Snoke>Palpatine
Luke Skywalker>Yoda
Dameron>Han
Starkiller>Death Star
Kylo>Vader
Rey>younger Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.