Mando Revan(Legends EU) Vs Kylo/Rey/Snoke(Disney)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haschwalth
If Revan stomps add TLJ Luke.

Mando feats, Manipulated the energies of malachor turning Thousands to the darkside, Master of Multiply Lightsaber forms, Learned everything from the Jedi, that he could, learned from Planet sized storehouses of knowledge of the Darkside.
Most powerful force user to have come out of the Jedi enclave, including Exar Kun. Unrivalled Precognition, Battle tactics.

Rey, lifted some couple ton Rocks, Made Luke Concerned. Next to no lightsaber training, literally no Knowledge, asides from Some TK.

Kylo, force Stun, Force push/Pull, Equal to Rey in strength, alot more lightsaber training, and force knowledge than Rey.

Snoke, Ragdolled Rey, Used TK in the star system+ in range. Use of force bond, and telepathy.

Who wins.

ares834
https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/nocountry_l.jpg

The Ellimist
Can we power scale from off-movie canon feats, e.g. Vader's? Aka assume TLJ Luke > RotJ Luke >= RotJ Vader.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Can we power scale from off-movie canon feats, e.g. Vader's? Aka assume TLJ Luke > RotJ Luke >= RotJ Vader.

Hamill said RotJ Luke is the character at his most powerful.

The Ellimist
If we take actors as authoritative sources then Snoke >> Vader + Palpatine though.

ares834
And Obi-Wan > Sidious.

Azronger
If we take actors as authoritative sources then Snoke >> Vader + Palpatine though.

Only in resources mate smile

And I'm still pondering over my new paradigm regardig authorial intent (courtesy of Nova for convincing me)

The Ellimist
Oh, and Mace Windu is alive smile

Trocity
Samuel L. Jackson: "I'm the second baddest dude in the galaxy"

Yeah, actor quotes mean shit.

Azronger
Oh, and Mace Windu is alive smile

Palps also threw the fight, is 500 times as fast as anyone else, and is twice the speed of light smile

Haschwalth
Mhmm thought It was abit stacked against Snoke/kylo/Rey

Maybe Bastila would of been a better choice.

Dark-Kenshin
If we take actors as authoritative sources then Snoke >> Vader + Palpatine though. In this case. Hamil is right. TLJ Luke is clearly a shell of his ROTJ self. ROTJ Luke would not have needed to expend the energy required to summon an astral projection of himself on another planet to deal with a confirmed sub-Vader opponent. He would have shown up in person and ragdolled said sub-Vader opponent himself. Whether it all be a result of him being conflicted or whatever, I don't think it matters. TLJ Luke's glory days are behind him.

The Ellimist
I don't think Luke stayed back because he was afraid of fighting Kylo in person.

If Luke is cutting himself off from the Force and being emo in this fight then yeah he won't help much.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
In this case. Hamil is right. TLJ Luke is clearly a shell of his ROTJ self. ROTJ Luke would not have needed to expend the energy required to summon an astral projection of himself on another planet to deal with a confirmed sub-Vader opponent. He would have shown up in person and ragdolled said sub-Vader opponent himself. Whether it all be a result of him being conflicted or whatever, I don't think it matters. TLJ Luke's glory days are behind him.
Luke was stranded on the island. He had no way of confronting Kylo in person. no expression

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Luke was stranded on the island. He had no way of confronting Kylo in person. no expression His X-wing was shown resting underwater at the beginning. Was thinking he was just gonna lift it out and fly off to join the battle like he tried to do in ESB.

Trocity
Too waterlogged at that point; He had been there for years.

The Ellimist
I wonder if Luke's projection could actually hurt people.

ares834
He did touch Leia and those dice seemed to be solid, so presumably he could. At the very least he should be able to use telekinesis and the like similar to a hologram/view-screen allowing other force users to move stuff with tk.

Trocity
thumb up

The Ellimist
Kylo also didn't find it unusual or suspicious that Luke survived that barrage lol

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Trocity
Too waterlogged at that point; He had been there for years.

Those fighters are made to Battle in space, shouldn't be much of an issue, considering their technological advancement completely dwarf our own.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
His X-wing was shown resting underwater at the beginning. Was thinking he was just gonna lift it out and fly off to join the battle like he tried to do in ESB.
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news/NEGZq54WihMlJO_1_1.jpg

The ship's been submerged in water for years and has visibly degraded beyond repair.

The reason they showed the ship was to show Luke was stranded there.

Also, I believe a portion of the X-Wing was used to create the door for Luke's hut.

DarthAnt66
https://i.imgur.com/quM9sEQ.png

Here. ^

The Ellimist
Hey, Luke could've repaired it given he inherited Anakin's magical mechanical skills.

But of the reasons he didn't go personally, it wasn't "I'm scared of losing to Kylo in a duel", come on now.

ares834
The reason they showed the ship was to show Luke was stranded there.

I actually think it was added as a red herring. That way when Luke shows up in the third act we aren't wondering how he got to Crait and just roll with it.

At least I certainly didn't notice it was damaged and thought for sure he was going to lift it with the force ala Yoda and then fly in and save the day.

Dark-Kenshin
https://i.imgur.com/quM9sEQ.png

Here. ^ I stand corrected. Good find.

Dark-Kenshin
Hey, Luke could've repaired it given he inherited Anakin's magical mechanical skills.

But of the reasons he didn't go personally, it wasn't "I'm scared of losing to Kylo in a duel", come on now. Considering the way they gutted every other aspect of Luke, even that wouldn't surprise me at this point.

The Merchant
In power Kylo would have been a Sith Acolyte in Kaans Brotherhood, Rey one of those children the Jedi Order during the Ruusan campaign had to field, and Snoke not even reaching "Dark Lord of the Sith" in Kaans order. Tlj Luke is Sirak level.

Haschwalth
Maybe I should add Yoda/Sidious and vader.

Zenwolf

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
And Obi-Wan > Sidious.

Is that a problem?

ares834
Just a smidge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.