You want to break an adamantium door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Thors Hammer

Or

Supermans fist?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir.

Dareangel
what is it attached to?

riv6672
^^^wouldnt matter.
Thor's hammer has the the better chance of -break-ing down the door on a molecular level. It has abilities that are completely ignored.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=522796&pagenumber=49

cdtm
Supermans heat vision was said to work on a molecular level (When he hurt an intangible Weird.)

He's not breaking adamantium with his fist, imo.

riv6672
He's not breaking it down with HV, either imo.
I know its beside the point, but since you brought it up figured i'd address it.

But yeah, in topic, his fist isnt doing it.

Damborgson
I assume we're only striking it?

cdtm
Op just says hammer or fist, not how they're used.

Hmm, wonder if a Flash style phase shift could break it up?

Board Walker
Superman's fists are made up of the same transcending meta-story matter that composes the rest of Superman. If Superman wanted to break that door, and the story needed it to be broken by superman's fists, then superman's fists are going to break that door.

Stoic
You want to break an Adamantium door, but instead you break your ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman's fists are made up of the same transcending meta-story matter that composes the rest of Superman. If Superman wanted to break that door, and the story needed it to be broken by superman's fists, then superman's fists are going to break that door.

Why do you think this concept is unique to only Superman?

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm
Op just says hammer or fist, not how they're used.

Hmm, wonder if a Flash style phase shift could break it up?

Okay if all abilities are in play, Mjolnir easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

It wasn't Thor in the Thought Robot. stick out tongue

Greatest meta story ever made. Without Superman, there wouldn't be a Thor. Or comics as we know it.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

It has been explained multiple times in the comics (Thought Robot arc, Mr. Mxy, and even alluded/hinted to with superboy prime) that Superman is the manifestation of all stories across all realities (including our own world we, the real human beings live in). Superman becomes whatever the story needs in order for the story of all realities/every person to continue, our very survival is part of Superman's story itself, the reason we have heroes, villains, and every work of fiction in our world is because it is a fraction/aspect of Superman.

That is why Superman's fists will break that Adamantium door if the story requires that adamantium door to break.

SSJGGogeta
Half of you are Superman wanking idiots, and the other half are Superman downplaying idiots.

Regardless, Superman has broken things stronger than Adamantium, and Adamantium has been broken by things weaker than Superman.

I'm talking PC Superman, or some of the other uber high-end Supermen. Not like New 52, or anything, they'd fail hilariously.

Damborgson
It has been explained multiple times in the comics (Thought Robot arc, Mr. Mxy, and even alluded/hinted to with superboy prime) that Superman is the manifestation of all stories across all realities (including our own world we, the real human beings live in). Superman becomes whatever the story needs in order for the story of all realities/every person to continue, our very survival is part of Superman's story itself, the reason we have heroes, villains, and every work of fiction in our world is because it is a fraction/aspect of Superman.

https://i.imgur.com/pQVQRiK.gif

I feel like you might murder Bendis while dressed in a classic Superman costume.

If so, good on you.

h1a8

Bentley
Do we also get Superman to go with the fist?

riv6672
Originally posted by Damborgson
It has been explained multiple times in the comics (Thought Robot arc, Mr. Mxy, and even alluded/hinted to with superboy prime) that Superman is the manifestation of all stories across all realities including our own world we, the real human beings live in). Superman becomes whatever the story needs in order for the story of all realities/every person to continue, our very survival is part of Superman's story itself, the reason we have heroes, villains, and every work of fiction in our world is because it is a fraction/aspect of Superman.

That is why Superman's fists will break that Adamantium door if the story requires that adamantium door to break.

I feel like you might murder Bendis while dressed in a classic Superman costume.

If so, good on you.
That BW quote is the sort of garbage that got me to hate DBZ, when i first got on message boards back in 2000.
Its not worth having a debate with someone who believes Goku can beat the actual biblical God.
Never thought i'd read something as sickeningly puerile as that.
Superman can do it because he can do anything/being responsible for all of creation, that beats it though.

What ****ing trash. laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672

If so, good on you.
That BW quote is the sort of garbage that got me to hate DBZ, when i first got on message boards back in 2000.
Its not worth having a debate with someone who believes Goku can beat the actual biblical God.
Superman can do it because he can do anything/being responsible for all of creation, that beats it though.

YOU WILL RESPECT GENERAL BOARDWALKER!!!

Board Walker
Originally posted by riv6672

If so, good on you.

Are you saying you agree that Superman is reality made manifest, and all story incarnate? That other forums which disagree are entirely unaware/uneducated of Superman's true manifestation? I can agree with that.

Mindship
Superman's fists are made up of the same transcending meta-story matter that composes the rest of Superman. If Superman wanted to break that door, and the story needed it to be broken by superman's fists, then superman's fists are going to break that door. This.

As the icon, the beginning, the defining essence of the genre, this is what he -- as a character with well-established meta-textual dimensions -- does.

The above aside: it'd otherwise pick the hammer.

abhilegend
Mjolnir has been repeatedly unable to break adamantium. At least under Beta Thor.

Bentley
You could just open a dimensional rift to a big bang or some cosmic cheese to take out the door.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Thors Hammer

Or

Supermans fist?

I choose Superman's face.

Stoic
If Mjolnir was in Superman's hands, would he hit harder with the hammer than he would hit with his bare hands? This is something that made me think that the hammer may in fact hit harder than he does with his fists.

abhilegend
Why? What kind of logic is that?

Philosophía
Stoic is retarded, you'll have to excuse him.

abhilegend
Be nice.

Stoic

panthergod

You misspelled Heru for his utter and complete diluted/corrupted Westernized derivative Superman, , but essentially yes.

Philosophía
You are. But there's disturbances in the retarded field every time you post, and seeing abhi question your logic, I wanted to see what asinine thing you could have typed.

Suffice to say, you don't disappoint.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Stoic
If Mjolnir was in Superman's hands, would he hit harder with the hammer than he would hit with his bare hands? This is something that made me think that the hammer may in fact hit harder than he does with his fists.

so first you ask a question. can superman hit harder with mjolnir than with his fist. then you say this question made you think that the hammer hits harder than supermans fist. i am trying to understand this statement, i do. but please give me a hand here...

abhilegend
You again. I thought that i was on your ignore list? Do you ever have anything better to add than acting like a douche? Serious question.

I was thinking about the scene from JL/Avengers when Superman had the hammer. Listening to an idiot like Sophia without doing what you did by asking why i wrote what i did only serves to show how short sighted a person can be. Amirite Philosophia?
Superman's strength added with mjolnir>Superman's strength.

Nothing about mjolnir in Thor's hand hitting harder though.

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Thors Hammer

Or

Supermans fist?

Sophia did you read the OP properly? You interpreted that the hammer was in Thor's hands. I could interpret it to be asking which is more durable, Superman's fists, or Mjolnir. Since you aren't able to keep up and you want to proceed in this game of embarrassing yourself, I'll allow you believe that my original post made no sense and was in fact stupid, while all along you really didn't understand what i was getting at. But by all means keep digging a deeper hole for yourself, you do it all too often.

Originally posted by Dareangel
so first you ask a question. can superman hit harder with mjolnir than with his fist. then you say this question made you think that the hammer hits harder than supermans fist. i am trying to understand this statement, i do. but please give me a hand here...

Read it again. OK? If you are still unable to comprehend why I wrote what i wrote, read it again until you do.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman's strength added with mjolnir>Superman's strength.

Nothing about mjolnir in Thor's hand hitting harder though.

Abhi, I'm glad that you got it brother. no where in the OP did it clarify that Mjolnir was in Thor's hands. Sophia is a douche.

cdtm
Ths fact it's Thor's hammer kind of implies he's the one holding it.

Philosophía
Ths fact it's Thor's hammer kind of implies he's the one holding it. You'd think that, but you're not connected to the retard force, what would you know?

Stoic
Ths fact it's Thor's hammer kind of implies he's the one holding it.

No. It says Thor's Hammer. Hammer, Not Thor holding it. This could be interpreted exactly the way that I said it is.

In other words if I made up a character and gave him Superman's strength, then if this very same character picked up the hammer and hit the door would he in fact be hitting the door with more force than Superman could with his bare hands?

What I saw in JLA/Avengers gave me the idea that the Hammer in the right hands could in fact hit harder than Superman could with just his bare hands.

Stoic

Philosophía
It's such a shame Stoic posts so rarely.

He gets the heavy weight belt of tardness every time he posts, but then he vanishes for days on end, and carver regains it.

He'd be undisputed with some consistency.

Dareangel

Read it again. OK? If you are still unable to comprehend why I wrote what i wrote, read it again until you do.

I am master i am!!! but now i am stuck in an endless loop and i need to do my homework. please help me!!!!!!

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.