Executor (Legends) vs Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8f/GriffMeetsExecutor-CSW.png/revision/latest?cb=20150112001227

I think the Executor stomps. excellent

Kurk
@Zenwolf

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
@Zenwolf

Do we know anything about the armaments of the Supremacy?

Cause what I've looked up, there's hardly anything as far as armament numbers and what not, just kinda bare.

The Ellimist
Executor lolstomps given that Saxton's Incredible Cross Sections are a part of Legends now, so the Executor has like the power output capabilities of our sun.

The Merchant
Supremacy is somewhat underwhelming in terms of Armament, sporting only "thousands" of turbolasers. But iirc canon says Mandators have the power to use one of the Death Star lasers that make up the Superlaser overall, plus turbolasers from FO ships are powered by Khyber crystals which are used to power the DS superlaser.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Merchant
Supremacy is somewhat underwhelming in terms of Armament, sporting only "thousands" of turbolasers. But iirc canon says Mandators have the power to use one of the Death Star lasers that make up the Superlaser overall, plus turbolasers from FO ships are powered by Khyber crystals which are used to power the DS superlaser.

If that's it, then wow...that is extremely small compared to its size. Still vague though, but if it's just thousands...then the Supremacy is far outgunned.

The Ellimist
An Executor with Saxton's firepower figures could literally solo the entire First Order and Starkiller Base.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Executor lolstomps given that Saxton's Incredible Cross Sections are a part of Legends now, so the Executor has like the power output capabilities of our sun.

When weren't they? Though I don't recall the Executor being noted in the ICS.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Zenwolf
When weren't they? Though I don't recall the Executor being noted in the ICS.

Sorry, they were always Legends. Saxton wrote some stuff that mentioned the Executor having the power of a medium sun but in either case you can easily power-scale.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sorry, they were always Legends. Saxton wrote some stuff that mentioned the Executor having the power of a medium sun but in either case you can easily power-scale.

Was inside the world of the SW Trilogy I think is what you're referring to.

But I mean regular ISDs have reactors that are like miniature suns, so yeah...that would add up if it's something much bigger with an Executor.

Tzeentch
Star Wars ships in Legends canon have effective weapon ranges that are greater then WW1 naval cannons, ergo pretty much any legends ship will beat the Supremacy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.