Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Current versions of Cavill Superman and Hemsworth Thor.

Thor has Mjolnir and Superman has all of his powers and state of mind.

Setting is the Roman Colliseum in Rome. No BFR.

Both start 100 feet apart and have full knowledge of each other.

PIS and CIS are off.

To the death.

Who wins?

Robtard
Superman via speed-blitz.

Why do you hate Thor?

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard

Why do you hate Thor?

To prove my point.

relentless1
lol Supes destroys

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
To prove my point.

The only person who really things DCCU Superman is some weakling powers-wise is quan and that's to be expected, he hates the character and would say Superman loses to just about anyone.

quanchi112
Thor wins. More powerful and better warrior. Superman had his chest stepped on by a human with his mother's fate tied into the outcome. Batman had to save this cucks mom.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins. More powerful and better warrior. Superman had his chest stepped on by a human with his mother's fate tied into the outcome. Batman had to save this cucks mom.

lol oh Quan dont stop being you k

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
lol oh Quan dont stop being you k K.

playa1258
Superman via speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman via speed. Nah, Thor wins.

playa1258
Keep telling yourself that.

quanchi112
Keep telling yourself that. I need to tell you because I already get it you don't.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard

Why do you hate Thor?

BruceSkywalker
thor wins coz aussies rule ..

hahaha

FrothByte
Didn't we do this already? Superman wins.

Zack M
Superman destroys Thor and the rest of the Avengers for fun.

Darth Thor

The Ellimist

One thing I'm sure people have called you out on before is that you're so inconsistent in when you are willing to analyze the context behind a win/loss. Well, actually, you're pretty consistent - you only care about whether it helps a character you like or hurts one you dislike. When Maul loses to someone you immediately come up with the most asinine and convoluted explanations, but when Superman loses to someone who had kryptonite you don't even bother to entertain the most obvious excuses and just repeat silly semantical hit jobs like he lost to a "human".

Adam Grimes
Superman stomps the shit out of Thor.

Silent Master
Superman loves murdering people.

Adam Grimes
k

TheGrat1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thor wins coz aussies rule ..

hahaha

Cavill puts the colonist in his place. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
One thing I'm sure people have called you out on before is that you're so inconsistent in when you are willing to analyze the context behind a win/loss. Well, actually, you're pretty consistent - you only care about whether it helps a character you like or hurts one you dislike. When Maul loses to someone you immediately come up with the most asinine and convoluted explanations, but when Superman loses to someone who had kryptonite you don't even bother to entertain the most obvious excuses and just repeat silly semantical hit jobs like he lost to a "human". Maul lost out of his prime. I have explained batman used weakness exploitation to beat Superman. Batman is ruthless Superman is a pansy. His morals were called out by Faora in Man of Steel. Superman's morals are a weakness.

I despise Windu as a character but he defeated Palpatine who I like more. I'm objective. I also don't like Luke Skywalker at all but admit he destroyed Vader. These are two examples of me accepting reality when the guy I like more loses. I've seen Palpatine fans reject reality altogether to misinterpret quotes or pretend he threw the fight against Windu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman stomps the shit out of Thor. Thor wins.

Adam Grimes
I guess I'm right again.

The Ellimist
@quanchi so "out of his prime" is valid but "just woke up from death and clearly not mentally right" or "is fighting his father who he doesn't want to kill" aren't?

quanchi112
@quanchi so "out of his prime" is valid but "just woke up from death and clearly not mentally right" or "is fighting his father who he doesn't want to kill" aren't? He is in his prime and was assessing his foes. Hell, Doomsday was just created in Batman v. Superman. Was he at a disadvantage ?

quanchi112
I guess I'm right again. Next you'll say he can't lick his nose at certain angles. He put the hammer in a dragons mouth to keep it stauronary and on someone's chest. Sorry not sorry Superman loses.

Adam Grimes
I didn't know a giant open mouth and the chest of a man that's standing up had the same layingdownhammer propierties. thumb up

#Quanatomics

The Ellimist
He is in his prime and was assessing his foes. Hell, Doomsday was just created in Batman v. Superman. Was he at a disadvantage ?

Doomsday probably could have grown stronger, but that's besides the point if the OP specifies BvS Doomsday and not a hypothetical one. But a Superman better composed than the one who just got revived isn't hypothetical, he shows up like 20 minutes later in the same film.

You have no sense of objective analysis here. If I just replaced the character names with letters and masked some revealing details you'd end up shitting on Maul and praising Superman, or rather you'd struggle not to honestly compare their feats but to figure out which is the character you personally prefer.

Stigma
Superman wins 10/10 via godstomp.

Silent Master
He wins via murder.

Stigma
LOL

relentless1
I've seen Palpatine fans reject reality altogether to misinterpret quotes or pretend he threw the fight against Windu.

Only Sidious DID take a dive, or do you think that the guy who casually manhandle two Sith and easily kill 3 Jedi simultaneously would just lose to Mace Windu like that??

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Stigma
Superman wins 10/10 via godstomp. This. Thor doesn't last past a second.

quanchi112
I didn't know a giant open mouth and the chest of a man that's standing up had the same layingdownhammer propierties. thumb up

#Quanatomics So you're saying it is impossible to place his hammer on Superman's chest while standing up ? Ok he knocks him down with a hammer strike then lays it on him.

smile

quanchi112
Doomsday probably could have grown stronger, but that's besides the point if the OP specifies BvS Doomsday and not a hypothetical one. But a Superman better composed than the one who just got revived isn't hypothetical, he shows up like 20 minutes later in the same film.

You have no sense of objective analysis here. If I just replaced the character names with letters and masked some revealing details you'd end up shitting on Maul and praising Superman, or rather you'd struggle not to honestly compare their feats but to figure out which is the character you personally prefer. Point is you're hypocritical and abandon the same silly logic when I cite another example because it's silly. Superman's powers worked fine and he was assessing the possible threats right away. He doesn't need to solve an equation to defend himself.

He didn't beat Steppenwolf or even seriously harm him either.

No, since you abandoned your insanely biased logic when I cited another example. I love Maul and not Windu. I believe Windu defeats Maul so that is yet another example of the guy I think is bland and unappealing beats the guy who is currently in my top three Star Wars characters. That's disproving your ridiculous theory.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Only Sidious DID take a dive, or do you think that the guy who casually manhandle two Sith and easily kill 3 Jedi simultaneously would just lose to Mace Windu like that?? Yes, since the other Jedi aren't Windu level. Lucas even states Windu is on the upper level while the other guys aren't. This isn't rocket science. Windu defeated him but Anakin turned and aided Sidious.

playa1258
Thor loses by being slower, weaker and less powerful.

SquallX

quanchi112

quanchi112
Thor loses by being slower, weaker and less powerful. Batman was to how did that work out for Superman ?

Thor is more powerful and a better skilled hand to hand combatant.

Adam Grimes
So you're saying it is impossible to place his hammer on Superman's chest while standing up ? Ok he knocks him down with a hammer strike then lays it on him.

smile Superman is too quick on the draw for that.

Lol at this thread being a thing, the general concensus in the Superman v Avengers thread is that he'd merk them fast as phuck alonside Thor. Which is accurate.

quanchi112
Superman is too quick on the draw for that.

Lol at this thread being a thing, the general concensus in the Superman v Avengers thread is that he'd merk them fast as phuck alonside Thor. Which is accurate. WW headbutts him. Thor is much faster than WW in that scene.

Nah, that is based off cherry picking and scripting the fight. Superman gets his ass kicked. He lost to a human being. Reality, kiddo.

laughing out loud

Stigma

Lol at this thread being a thing, the general concensus in the Superman v Avengers thread is that he'd merk them fast as phuck alonside Thor. Which is accurate.
thumb up

BTW plot twist: Superman destroys Thor's hammer.

Adam Grimes
Lol at comparing WW's speed to slowpoke Thor

quanchi112
Lol at comparing WW's speed to slowpoke Thor Her headbutt wasn't done in superspeed. Watch the film.

Adam Grimes
How would have it looked if it was done in super speed? Why wasn't it in the first place iyo?

quanchi112
How would have it looked if it was done in super speed? Why wasn't it in the first place iyo? Superspeed wasn't required to hit Superman. He gets hit all the time from attacks that are not done in superspeed. Quit ignoring all the showings to cherry pick.

Adam Grimes
Nice assumption but not really.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Superman loves murdering people.

And even worse: when he is killing people, inside his mind the song "hurts so good" is playing.

Impediment
Superman would never give Thor even a shadow of an opportunity to lay Mjolnir down.

Surtur
Superman would never give Thor even a shadow of an opportunity to lay Mjolnir down.

Nonsense, he's a nice guy. He'd let him lay the hammer down on the ground and surrender to his new Kryptonian overlord.

Impediment
Someone just refuses to accept that Superman can now officially speed blitz.

SquallX
Why won't it ?

Remember Captain America that killed multiple people in a War, yet Thor almost feared he was about to lift the hammer in AOU?

Clark may not be the Boy Scout in MOS, but JL, he is a far lighter person mentally.

Surtur
Plus remember the time Thor tried to murder Captain America with the hammer?

The Ellimist
The easy counter to quanchi is to point out that he doesn't think Superman can speedblitz because he doesn't do it 100% of the time, but thinks Thor will put his hammer on Superman's chest somehow even though he doesn't do that even close to 100% of the time.

The Ellimist
^ also, even if Thor somehow put his hammer on Superman and he couldn't lift it, I don't imagine why he can't just smash himself down into the earth.

quanchi112
Nice assumption but not really. What I said is factually correct but your imagination and feelings aren't facts. I win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Remember Captain America that killed multiple people in a War, yet Thor almost feared he was about to lift the hammer in AOU?

Clark may not be the Boy Scout in MOS, but JL, he is a far lighter person mentally. He didn't lift it. Superman couldn't lift it either. He's no Vision.

quanchi112
The easy counter to quanchi is to point out that he doesn't think Superman can speedblitz because he doesn't do it 100% of the time, but thinks Thor will put his hammer on Superman's chest somehow even though he doesn't do that even close to 100% of the time. He doesn't have to but I'm debating via tactics. He just beats him up with his powers honestly. The man can take Hulk level punches to the face and recover. Superman winces in pain after a woman headbutts him.

quanchi112
^ also, even if Thor somehow put his hammer on Superman and he couldn't lift it, I don't imagine why he can't just smash himself down into the earth. laughing out loud

The Ellimist
He doesn't have to but I'm debating via tactics. He just beats him up with his powers honestly. The man can take Hulk level punches to the face and recover. Superman winces in pain after a woman headbutts him.

Lol your trolling is too good, quanchi. If "Thor puts his hammer on Superman" is a valid tactic, then "Superman speed blitzes Thor in 0.0000001 seconds" is too.

Oh, and calling Wonder Woman "a woman" is just as silly as you calling Darth Vader "a cyborg".

quanchi112
Lol your trolling is too good, quanchi. If "Thor puts his hammer on Superman" is a valid tactic, then "Superman speed blitzes Thor in 0.0000001 seconds" is too.

Oh, and calling Wonder Woman "a woman" is just as silly as you calling Darth Vader "a cyborg". He blitzes just fine but who has he defeated in under a second someone of Thor's caliber fro start to finish. Cite one example.

She's a physically weaker woman in relation to Superman. It's just as relevant as comparing a stronger man to a weaker woman.

Arachnid1

Lol at this thread being a thing, the general concensus in the Superman v Avengers thread is that he'd merk them fast as phuck alonside Thor. Which is accurate. thumb up

Fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
thumb up

Fact. An opinion isn't a fact.

laughing out loud

The Ellimist
He blitzes just fine but who has he defeated in under a second someone of Thor's caliber fro start to finish. Cite one example.

She's a physically weaker woman in relation to Superman. It's just as relevant as comparing a stronger man to a weaker woman.

You still haven't fixed the whole hypocrite thing. Applying your logic, Thor only ever puts his hammer on people after he's fought them for a while and beaten them down, which obviously isn't going to happen here because he can never even touch Supes.

quanchi112
You still haven't fixed the whole hypocrite thing. Applying your logic, Thor only ever puts his hammer on people after he's fought them for a while and beaten them down, which obviously isn't going to happen here because he can never even touch Supes. Who has Superman beaten before they got s chance to touch him in under a second. Give me an example. He would fight Superman for a while.

The Ellimist
Who has Superman beaten before they got s chance to touch him in under a second. Give me an example. He would fight Superman for a while.

Who has Thor beaten before that can move as fast as Superman. Give me an example. He would never touch Superman.

(You don't notice reductio ad absurdums very well so here is my reminder that I'm making fun of your logic)

Zack M
Yeah, Thor is too slow. Supes would likely just punch a hole through his chest and be done with it.

SquallX

FrothByte
^ QS never tooled Thor and there isn't any proof that Superman is far faster than QS. Maybe flight speed but not in reaction speed.

Stigma
Well, JL Superman can deal out punches while in super speed and the likes of Wonder Woman are statues.

So basically Supes can fight in super speed comparable to Flash. Per the rules, characters fight to the best of their abiity, so I think it stands to reason Superman super punches Thor FTW.

How to properly compare Flash and MCU QS I am not entirely sure, but as far as I remember Flash is quicker.

TL;DR Superman stomps.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by FrothByte
^ QS never tooled Thor and there isn't any proof that Superman is far faster than QS. Maybe flight speed but not in reaction speed. How fast is QS?

Superman should be considered faster in combat since he blitzed the phuck out of casual multiple-bullet timers while QS did nothing impressive aside from the train feat, which was kind of an outlier seing his other showings.

Impediment
Thor also got completely incapacitated by an electrical disc applied to his body.

Pretty sure that Supes could brush that off.

quanchi112
Thor also got completely incapacitated by an electrical disc applied to his body.

Pretty sure that Supes could brush that off. By the same logic Thor could brush off knite like nothing. I also disagree. That would put Superman down.

quanchi112
Who has Thor beaten before that can move as fast as Superman. Give me an example. He would never touch Superman.

(You don't notice reductio ad absurdums very well so here is my reminder that I'm making fun of your logic) We see guys hit him who do not have superspeed aka Batman, WW, Cyborg, etc.

Based off what ? We see plenty of examples and you ignore them by saying that doesn't harm him. The laser harmed him, the headbutt harmed him, the knite harmed him, the lasso affected him.

Superman can move faster but he has never sustained that speed to ever beat someone even weaker than himself in under a second. That means you're just making the fight up in your head and cherry picking a small portion of one fight scene as your entire argument.

Adam Grimes
What I said is factually correct but your imagination and feelings aren't facts. I win. Nice assumption but not really.

Adam Grimes
thumb up

Fact. thumb up

quanchi112
Nice assumption but not really. So you believe his imagination and opinion is a fact. You're an idiot.

Adam Grimes
So you believe his imagination and opinion is a fact. You're an idiot. Who's imagination? You ok buddy?

quanchi112
Who's imagination? You ok buddy?

Nice assumption but not really. So you can't even follow along. Why do I even try with your morons ?

Adam Grimes
So you can't even follow along. Why do I even try with your morons ? Nice assumption but not really.

Btw, you were replying to me so why say 'his imagination'? Who is this he you speak of?

quanchi112

Btw, you were replying to me so why say 'his imagination'? Who is this he you speak of? Arachnid you dope.

Adam Grimes
That wouldn't even make sense

quanchi112
That wouldn't even make sense Arachnid's opinions are not factual, kid.

Adam Grimes
But we were talking about mine. Why even bring up arachnid?

quanchi112
But we were talking about mine. Why even bring up arachnid? Both of you dopes think your opinions are factual. Your feelings don't matter.

Adam Grimes

Silent Master
It's amazing how none of you have figured out that quan is just trolling.

Adam Grimes
Smh...

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's amazing how none of you have figured out that quan is just trolling.

Me and several others have said it multiple times before, but it's unclear honestly if he's actually trolling Stephen Colbert style or just being a little deliberately irritating.

quanchi112
Nice assumption but not really. Sorry you're wrong.

quanchi112
Me and several others have said it multiple times before, but it's unclear honestly if he's actually trolling Stephen Colbert style or just being a little deliberately irritating. I am not trolling. Don't believe the lies.

Adam Grimes
Sorry you're wrong.

quanchi112
You are a loser and so is Superman. Thor wins.

Adam Grimes

quanchi112
Go have a pity party elsewhere, loser.

Adam Grimes
Nice assumption but not really

quanchi112
Your pity parties don't stop.

Adam Grimes

The Ellimist
We see guys hit him who do not have superspeed aka Batman, WW, Cyborg, etc.

Based off what ? We see plenty of examples and you ignore them by saying that doesn't harm him. The laser harmed him, the headbutt harmed him, the knite harmed him, the lasso affected him.

Superman can move faster but he has never sustained that speed to ever beat someone even weaker than himself in under a second. That means you're just making the fight up in your head and cherry picking a small portion of one fight scene as your entire argument.

Batman had kryptonite.
WW slightly annoyed him with a headbutt.
Cyborg's attack did literally nothing to him.

lmfao give it up, without kryptonite there are two possibilities:

1. Thor can't hurt Superman - then it doesn't matter what Clark does.

2. Thor can hurt Superman - then Clark isn't going to let him.

Case in point for #2 - he doesn't let Diana do her bracelet thing and speedblitzes her instead. He doesn't bother to dodge her headbutt because it was f*cking useless, lmao.

The only one that was against Justice League Superman is the lasso, which is literally a magical device designed to compel someone to honesty. Even then, WW was putting all of her weight into it and as soon as Clark overcame the TP, he just threw her away. Thor doesn't have the lasso of truth, so that's irrelevant.

Steppenwolf has better durability feats than Thor, so it doesn't matter that Supes didn't put him down right away. Likewise, he does KO the other JL members, and takes out Zod and the other Kryptonians.

Bursts of super speed >>> no super-speed at all. Tell me, how is Thor ever going to do anything on Supes? What does he even have on him?

quanchi112
I own you.

quanchi112
Batman had kryptonite.
WW slightly annoyed him with a headbutt.
Cyborg's attack did literally nothing to him.

lmfao give it up, without kryptonite there are two possibilities:

1. Thor can't hurt Superman - then it doesn't matter what Clark does.

2. Thor can hurt Superman - then Clark isn't going to let him.

Case in point for #2 - he doesn't let Diana do her bracelet thing and speedblitzes her instead. He doesn't bother to dodge her headbutt because it was f*cking useless, lmao.
That isn't the point. The point is his speed and reactions were fast enough to hit Superman with the knite. Your point he's a statue falls apart since in the duress of conflict a human being has successfully tagged Superman multiple times with knite with his mother's fate on the line.

1. Thor is a lot more powerful than knite. He doesn't need it but quit focusing on the knite focus on the speed of the attacks that struck superman with the knite. Pay attention to what my points actually are not what you mistakenly believe they are.

Superman was clearly affected by a laser from a Knian ship. Thor's feats of power are greater than a Knian laser.

2. He didn't let Batman but wasn't quick enough to stop him. Her recovered from the knite and Superman still couldn't stop the second knite strike.

Point is the lasso isn't a super quick attack but it successfully landed on him. I'm not arguing Thor lassos Superman I'm arguing if she can do something like that a quicker attack like lightning or a hammer toss will land.

I disagree. Hulk beat the hell out of Thor with uninterrupted strikes to his face but recovered on his own.

Zod has the same abilities and had his neck broken. He was a rather weak villain IMO.

Better skill, better gear, and more power.

The Ellimist
That isn't the point. The point is his speed and reactions were fast enough to hit Superman with the knite. Your point he's a statue falls apart since in the duress of conflict a human being has successfully tagged Superman multiple times with knite with his mother's fate on the line.

Being in proximity to kryptonite weakens him. Try again.

Irrelevant because Superman wouldn't try to dodge a knife he thinks will have no effect on him. When he thinks an attack will have an effect on him, he dodges them (see: when Wonder Woman tried doing her bracelet thing).

So either Thor's attacks don't affect him and it doesn't matter, or they do and Superman realizes this and starts dodging them. Thor's only chance is to win in one hit, which he couldn't even do against Iron Man, let alone Supes.

You mean in MoS? He was just discovering his powers. This is JL Superman. Try again.

(Also it's easier to dodge Thor than a laser, ofc)

Wait, didn't Thor get knocked around and matched in a tug of war by Iron Man? And didn't Iron Man struggle against Captain America in hand to hand combat? LOLOLOL

Superman was fighting others at the same time. Superman isn't distracted vs. Thor.

Notice when he fights Steppenwolf one vs. one, he just effortlessly dodges every strike he throws at him.

Meanwhile, Thor gets tagged all the time by slower opponents, like Iron Man who Bucky and Steve were beating up h2h.

Try again.

So? Superman tanked a f*cking nuke while Thor was going to die from a terminal velocity fall in a container (in Avengers).

Do you seriously think that glass chamber would've killed Superman? Lmfao.

Circular logic. He had his neck broken by Superman, and by the way they were fighting at near-hypersonic speeds while Thor wrestles with Loki on top of a building and gets stabbed.

Irrelevant when he looks like a statue or Superman just grabs his wrists and then headbutts him like he did to WW.

So what? Supes tanked a nuke, what is Thor going to do to him?

Lmao ok. Superman was casually lifting office buildings while Thor can't overpower Loki, who could barely beat Captain America one on one.

quanchi112
Being in proximity to kryptonite weakens him. Try again.

Nah, you're lying. Superman wasn't hurt until the knite strikes him. He was also hit again after he regained his strength and Batman was unable to hurt him. Superman wasn't fast enough to prevent Batman from nailing him with it.

He was hit by a Knian laser and dazed in Man of Steel. You are one of the most biased posters i have ever witnessed. You ignore shit, make up shit you can't prove, and ignore the morality of the character to reach your biased conclusions.

He was headbutted by WW in the same ****ing scene. Oh the sheer and utter hypocrisy.

More scripting. WW can hurt him, hell a tower ko'd him from the muscle strain so stop with the nonsense. He amped Iron Man and hit him multiple times. By your same logic Superman attacked attack multiple times and was unable to best him.

I give examples you ignore them. You also say Superman just came back to life and want to ignore when he's attacked there. You're too biased to have a discussion with. You debate based off baseless claims.

He had his speed and knew how to dodge. You act like he's a retard and can't evade attacks in Man of Steel. He isn't smart enough to use his speed to dodge since reasons.

Forget the other times he saved lives and used his speed because Ellimist wants to ignore another example and focus on just the small amount of time he speed blitzed. Everything else doesn't count, lol.

Thor can fire lightning comparable as fast in multiple directions in Ragnarok. But by your logic only Ragnarok counts since he progressed with his powers according to your biased logic despite you bringing up Iron Man.
So was Steppenwolf.

Just because he dodges a few attacks doesn't prove he can dodge everything.

We see a human is fast enough to tag him and he didn't get a lot of time against Steppenwolf.

Speculation.

He didn't die so it's a worthless example. Superman also recovered due to the sun.

So ? Thor takes it easy on Loki. Doomsday killed him while he had help. I guess this is the same to you.

He doesn't need to use a nuke on him. Horrible argument. Thor can ko him. If a sledgehammer ko'd someone that doesn't mean a piece of glass can't hurt them since the sledgehammer ko'd them.

Hulk can casually stop Leviathan's while Superman was ko'd by a tower. It's fun to just humiliate you with your own logic.

The Ellimist

quanchi112
The quote button won't work. ****ing kmc.

You're lucky because that post is full of hypocrisy and ridiculous claims.

Zack M
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Haha apparently quanchi needs to quote the thing right above him when he never actually breaks the quote down anyway

Confirmed troll or idiot. Well I guess that was already the dichotomy.

quanchi112
Haha apparently quanchi needs to quote the thing right above him when he never actually breaks the quote down anyway

Confirmed troll or idiot. Well I guess that was already the dichotomy. To break it down and respond point for point I do but your own ignore every piece of evidence you don't like is childish. You're a dishonest poster. Deep down you know this to be true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud He is lucky and he knows it.

Arachnid1

quanchi112
This entire post ethered the holy hell out of Quan.

Just lol I have refuted every single one of his points. He asks for examples and then when I give them he ignores them. It's a typical fanboy 101. One Knian laser rocked Superman. Doomsday also killed him and no one was helping him.

Stigma
So it seems that the general consensus is that Superman wins easily.

quanchi112
So it seems that the general consensus is that Superman wins easily. Evidence suggests otherwise and that Thor wins.

Zack M
So it seems that the general consensus is that Superman wins easily.

Pretty much.

Darth Thor
Wow Ellimist actually made Quan give up.

Thats a first!

TheLordofMurder
D@m...

Elilimist just crushed the life out of quanchi's body and made him cry uncle...

Excellent job refuting each and every single one of quanchi's points...

Superman wins 10/10...

smile

Juk3n
Ignoring context.

Do you want to get ethered?

Because thats how you get ethered.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wow Ellimist actually made Quan give up.

Thats a first! False.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.