Does Anakin have.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Any swordsmanship/dueling feats performed without augmentation? Trying to prove Anakin without aug is above Ulic with no aug.

FreshestSlice
No? There's no such thing as not being augmented when you're Force Sensitive.

NewGuy01
If he does, there's no way to prove it, as far as I know. Take pride in the fact that, for once, you are absolutely correct about something, though. thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No? There's no such thing as not being augmented when you're Force Sensitive. Then it would make no sense for jedi to train to be physically fit when they can just always augment themselves.

FreshestSlice
That's actually incredibly stupid, to the point I wonder why you would even let that thought escape your head. Training is what puts you above the other guy when he's just as naturally talented as you. Not to mention it also helps in the more mental aspects of the Force.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If he does, there's no way to prove it, as far as I know. Take pride in the fact that, for once, you are absolutely correct about something, though. thumb up Eh, I'm right about a lot of things, I seem to share most of the same views as anyone else here, with the exception of a few very heated topics.

samappo
Originally posted by Kurk
Then it would make no sense for jedi to train to be physically fit when they can just always augment themselves.

Sidious didn't train and he was matched only by Yoda and Anakin.

FreshestSlice
You literally have a picture of Sidious training in your sig.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Dark-Kenshin
laughing out loud

samappo
Yeah real funny.

I'm talking about the fact that he never trained in ten or so years and still killed three of the best swordmasters in the order before they could react.

FreshestSlice
Source?

Not that it matters regardless, as he still had to train to reach that level of proficiency.

TheMuser
Ulic is insanely skilled as a duelist imo due to that feat against sylvar. Consider this. Even if you could prove that Skywalker had a unaugmented feat, Ulic accomplished his a decade after the end of the war, with his only training being against like a 8 year old twice. So his reflexes and skills should not be near their peak. And yet he was able to keep up with Sylvar who was actively trying to kill him.

cs_zoltan
K. Anakin is still better, augmentation or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.