Beerus (DBS God of Destruction) vs Galactus (fully fed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJGGogeta
So there's been a lot of threads mentioning this lately, and this thread didn't get much traction in foreign cinema, so I wanted to see what the anime versus community thinks. Anyways,

https://images.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_470,q_auto:good,w_620/yjfliqbqhiinkawixlff.jpg

Beerus, the universe 7 God of Destruction

VS

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Galactus%2C_devouring_a_world.jpg

A fully powered, well-fed Galactus

Fight takes place in the Void World (DBS infinite, neutral dimension of nothingness).

Both fighters are at full power, and in character.

No outside weapons/assistance/BFR of any kind allowed. For the sake of argument here, assume that Time manipulation won't work on Beerus, and/or he can just nullify it.

There is no time limit, and both fighters are aware of the abilities of one another.
Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
After re-evaluating how I think haxx would come into play here, I'm going with Beerus.

Also, potentially new scaling that makes Beerus more powerful than even I thought. smile

Inedian
Galactus wins.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Also, potentially new scaling that makes Beerus more powerful than even I thought. smile an tell

cdtm
Galactus has the better feats. He violated Beerus on every level like he did Sue Richards.

Inedian
LB Galactus is simply more powerful being. This is not like those weaklings as Odin etc...

For now, LB Galactus wins.

cdtm
That's right.

Big G is as powerful over Beerus as Superman is over Galactus. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gonna be honest, I really don't think this thread is referring to Lifebringer Galactus...

Inedian
Gonna be honest, I really don't think this thread is referring to Lifebringer Galactus...

It doesn't matter, any version crushes Superman smile

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
LB Galactus is simply more powerful being. This is not like those weaklings as Odin etc...

For now, LB Galactus wins.

LB Galactus couldn't even break through a planetary level shielding. He has one good ft and that is simply not enough.

Galan007
Gonna be honest, I really don't think this thread is referring to Lifebringer Galactus... ...Especially when regular ol' Galactus(not Lifebringer) is explicitly shown in the OP pic... But if this IS Lifebringer, however, then Beerus stomps... Lifebringer has some laughably low-lows that him FAR below any decently written version of Galactus, tbh.

Anywho, it depends what we're calling a 'fully fed' Galactus. Because at his best, Galactus has trans-universal(arguably multiversal) feats. Heck, even a standard/sated Galactus is shown to be a peer of adult Franklin Richards, who is a casual universal power. So yeah... Don't see Beerus doing well.

Inedian
I said LB Galactus, because that should be Galactus always at his full power, fully fed, I don't care about feats. Galactus is Galactus, we can take any feat, we know his capabilities. LB Galactus for me is just Galactus who is always well fed.

Fully fed Galactus or LB Galactus, it doesn't matter, he is the same being. Lifebringer Galactus, fully fed Galactus, regular Galactus, he wins.

cdtm

Did you know Joe Casey claimed, during the Imperiex Saga, when Superman was busting probes like tissue paper, that at the time he could have beaten down Imperiex himself?

That's the most awesomely fanboyish thing I've ever heard, and it came from a writer. laughing out loud

SSJGGogeta

cdtm
You tell Galan, what does he know about Dragon Ball? evil face

StiltmanFTW
Galan is a Krillin fanboy; that allows anyone to challenge him.

Galan007
Well if character statements = irrefutable fact, then Galactus' battle with Scrier utterly trumps anything that Beerus has(or will EVER have) to his name. That fight was stated to have very nearly collapsed the entire Marvel multiverse(which equates to INFINITE universes/dimensions.)

Compared to that, a fight that can destroy a couple of universes is phucking chump change, lol.

carver9
Dragonball statements>>>>>comic statements.

cdtm
Hulk isn't a Dragonball character, yet you treat his statements as gospal.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
Well if character statements = irrefutable fact, then Galactus' battle with Scrier utterly trumps anything that Beerus has(or will EVER have) to his name. That fight was stated to have very nearly collapsed the entire Marvel multiverse(which equates to INFINITE universes/dimensions.)

Compared to that, a fight that can destroy a couple of universes is phucking chump change, lol.

Uh, the fight between Galactus and Scrier was going to destroy the universe, iirc. Not the multiverse.

Also, "all of creation" is usually treated as hyperbole, otherwise anime Buuhan >>> Galactus + Scrier.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Dragonball statements>>>>>comic statements. Lol, how convenient...

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, the fight between Galactus and Scrier was going to destroy the universe, iirc. Not the multiverse. You remember incorrectly. It was the multiverse. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, if we go off of the Scrier and Other fight/statements, Galactus oneshots, here.

SSJGGogeta
You remember incorrectly. It was the multiverse. smile

I just read the fight, dude. It says "all of reality", "all of creation", and "the universe". Not once did I see it explicitly state that the multiverse was going to be destroyed.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3169456-1+%282%29.jpg

Also, dude... The likes of Silver Surfer and Thor were able to influence this fight and overcome blasts from both Galactus and Scrier. Are you saying that they're both multiversal too? Lol

You're the one remembering incorrectly, pal. thumb up

Yeah, if we go off of the Scrier and Other fight/statements, Galactus oneshots, here.

How does a universe ending by collateral damage put either of them > Beerus? Beerus and Champa fighting would destroy two universes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oblivion explicitly states various times that the Multiverse would be destroyed.

SSJGGogeta
Oblivion explicitly states various times that the Multiverse would be destroyed.

Scans?

Scrier himself stated "universe", not "multiverse".

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11116/111165155/4876277-gameisonhold.jpg

Galan007
Not only does Oblivion state the battle between Scrier and Galactus would destroy "ALL CREATION", but he also states their battle would do more damage than even the Chaos King's rampage... And CK destroyed 98.76% of the MULTIVERSE:
https://i.imgur.com/wRuA9re.jpg

So clearly in THIS context, "all creation" = multiverse. Simple. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

cdtm
And Supergod Herc repaired that same 98.76%

Does that make Odin as powerful by proxy..? I mean, he IS considered the most powerful skyfather. Surely, that cornball recipie wouldn't make a skyfather more powerful then him.. Otherwise, why wouldn't they just make the same recipie?

Galan007
Supergod Herc wasn't just a lowly skyfather lol.

cdtm
Supergod Herc wasn't just a lowly skyfather lol.

That's what the stated intent of the recipe was though. It was said outright they were creating an all father. The scavenger hunt for fruits of immortality, book of Thoth a such didn't seem all that hard to gather up.

If Herc was so much more powerful then Odin, it makes one wonder why every pantheon didn't just make their own batch. Augment each pantheons All Father to Hercs level.

Or he'll, surely Loki would have known the recipe. If a half wit elf knew it, you know the lord of lies would, but he never persued it.

Maybe because Odin is = Chaos King..

Galan007
facepalm

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
facepalm

thumb up

Anyways, if we're using Galactus AT HIS BEST, then Beerus stands no chance here. That said, I don't think even "fully fed" Galactus is a Multiversal being, generally speaking. I'd go as far as to say the feat against Scrier and Other is an outlier. In that sense, I still think Beerus wins.

However, again, if the intent here is Galactus at his absolute best, then he stomps.

cdtm
thumb up

Hey, nothing I said is untrue. The fact is, the story DID only claim they were making an All Father.

And the recipe for it DID come from some random fantasy character, and was relatively easy to gather (I mean, Cho did it on his own, in an afternoon, scavenging readily available mythic items. It's not the Anti Life Equation.)

Galan007
thumb up

Anyways, if we're using Galactus AT HIS BEST, then Beerus stands no chance here. That said, I don't think even "fully fed" Galactus is a Multiversal being, generally speaking. I'd go as far as to say the feat against Scrier and Other is an outlier. In that sense, I still think Beerus wins.

However, again, if the intent here is Galactus at his absolute best, then he stomps. Yeah, this thread specifies a "fully powered" Galactus, but I'm not exactly sure what that is intended to mean. If we are supposed to take that as a 'peak' Galactus or w/e, this is a horrendous stomp in his favor.

Now if this is an 'average' Galactus, however, then Beerus has much better odds.

cdtm
Any Galactus stomps. Like Sue Richards found, Galactus operates on higher levels then the physical, unlike one dimensional "bigger number" dragon ball characters.

SSJGGogeta
Not only does Oblivion state the battle between Scrier and Galactus would destroy "ALL CREATION", but he also states their battle would do more damage than even the Chaos King's rampage... And CK destroyed 98.76% of the MULTIVERSE:
https://i.imgur.com/wRuA9re.jpg

So clearly in THIS context, "all creation" = multiverse. Simple. smile

When did Oblivion say that the fight would do more damage than the CK's rampage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.