Sidious vs. Snoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Revenge of the Sith Sidious

* The Last Jedi Snoke

Setting: Inside the Galactic Senate .

Starting distance: 30 feet

Who wins?

relentless1
lol first off Snoke doesn't have a lightsaber and second Sidious hurling those senate pods like crumped up newspaper shit on any of Snokes "feats"

The Ellimist
Sidious has both feats and accolades.

Darth Thor
Sidious stomps. By both feats and power scaling.

Impediment
Darth Sidious stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Sidious mega stomps for now.

SquallX
You guys are doing this just to get Quanchi willed up

playa1258
Sidious wins via better feats.

quanchi112
Snoke destroys him. Better feats, better power scaling, and Serkis approved.

Sidious couldn't even beat Windu.

smile

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys are doing this just to get Quanchi willed up

He already did ^^^^^^^

laughing out loud I guess we can add Snoke to Quanchi's list of "unbeatables".

Stigma
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious has both feats and accolades.
Yeah, I think you are right. thumb up

I may have overestimated Snoke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He already did ^^^^^^^

laughing out loud I guess we can add Snoke to Quanchi's list of "unbeatables". Please find an English tutor.

Snoke wins based off feats, power scaling, and common sense.

Surtur
I thought Sidious was playing Windu? Not really trying to defeat him, just stalling until Anakin showed up.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Please find an English tutor.

Snoke wins based off feats, power scaling, and common sense.

Please attend a mental facility.

laughing out loud Read my above statement.

Robtard
Sideous has movies and cartoons filled with Force and combat feats, he beats Jedi, he beats Sith, he even beats multiple opponents at once, he's also the guy who schemed, built and controlled a galactic empire for decades. Snoke has absolutely nothing on Sideous, he's nothing more than a cheap imitation of a Dark Lord; used by Kylo as a stepping stone and easily tossed aside.

Well wait, Snoke wins the 'who has a more disgusting face' contest.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
Sideous has movies and cartoons filled with Force and combat feats, he beats Jedi, he beats Sith, he even beats multiple opponents at once, he's also the guy who schemed, built and controlled a galactic empire for decades. Snoke has absolutely nothing on Sideous, he's nothing more than a cheap imitation of a Dark Lord; used by Kylo as a stepping stone and easily tossed aside.

thumb up

Surtur

Snoke as a baby:

https://i.imgur.com/0EIlNEc.jpg

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
Snoke as a baby:

https://i.imgur.com/0EIlNEc.jpg

He is worst than Voldemort.

Surtur
At least Voldemort can blame his circumstances on rape magic. Snoke doesn't even have that going for him. At every turn the guy loses.

Darth Thor

BackFire
Probably Sidious.

Snoke just sat in a chair for two movies while other people did the heavy lifting. Hard to really gauge his power level.

quanchi112
Please attend a mental facility.

laughing out loud Read my above statement. Why do you think I can get you out.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Well wait, Snoke wins the 'who has a more disgusting face' contest. More showings does not denote superiority. This is about as awful as John McClane wins because he has survived more movies type of bias.

You also don't know how to spell his name since its Sidious.

laughing out loud

Snoke is more powerful and has better feats than Sidious in all of his showings.

Created the bridge to Ben and Rey. Fl in a much more effective manner and not a straight line at an opponent making it harder to block or dodge. He also force raped Rey who Kylo was unable to force rape Luke's location out of her mind.

Vader without the force or a weapon managed to literally toss Sidious to his death. Those Star Wars tourists who claim to champion the franchise I'd assume would know how to spell his Sith name correctly. It isn't a typo you spelled it the same way multiple times.

Snoke wins. Serkis the actor also confirms he's more powerful than Sidious and Vader. Disney went bigger and badder across the board.

quanchi112
He is worst than Voldemort. Is worse not worst.Your continued failure with the Engliash language offends me. Quit going off topic and try to focus, kid.

I do hope you break free of the mental facility you're currently locked up in. Best of luck.

The Ellimist
I honestly don't know why you're so obsessed with Snoke's power.

His feats in TLJ amount to:

- making a force bridge between Rey and Kylo which sounds kinda impressive but is a little vague on the details
- knocking an unarmed Kylo back with lightning (apparently you think it's really impressive that he bounced it off the ground or something)
- reading Rey's thoughts
- TK'ing Rey and playing with her lightsaber

I know you're going to comment on how Luke was scared of Rey's raw power or something. Well, Qui Gon was in awe of TPM Anakin's raw power, that doesn't tell us much about her actual abilities lmao.

Seriously, I'm in the camp of not thinking Snoke is a weakling, but your obsession with his power doesn't make much sense when he didn't really do anything mind blowing. The mind blowing feat in that movie belongs to Luke.

Meanwhile, Darth Sidious has:

- mentally manipulated the entire ten thousand strong Jedi Order at their peak and shrouded the Force itself
- casually ragdolled Maul and Oppress before taking them on at the same time and toying with them
- choked Count Dooku from a hologram
- taken down three extremely powerful Jedi masters in a matter of seconds
- matched Yoda blow for blow while hurling massive senate pods across the rotunda

Calling out Sidious for getting blindsided by Vader is kind of funny when you have Snoke getting tagged by Kylo, who is quite explicitly weaker than Vader, with much less of an excuse.

Apparently playing catch with Rey's lightsaber is more impressive than dueling Yoda or something, lmao.

quanchi112
I honestly don't know why you're so obsessed with Snoke's power.

His feats in TLJ amount to:

- making a force bridge between Rey and Kylo which sounds kinda impressive but is a little vague on the details
- knocking an unarmed Kylo back with lightning (apparently you think it's really impressive that he bounced it off the ground or something)
- reading Rey's thoughts
- TK'ing Rey and playing with her lightsaber

I know you're going to comment on how Luke was scared of Rey's raw power or something. Well, Qui Gon was in awe of TPM Anakin's raw power, that doesn't tell us much about her actual abilities lmao.

Seriously, I'm in the camp of not thinking Snoke is a weakling, but your obsession with his power doesn't make much sense when he didn't really do anything mind blowing. The mind blowing feat in that movie belongs to Luke.

Meanwhile, Darth Sidious has:

- mentally manipulated the entire ten thousand strong Jedi Order at their peak and shrouded the Force itself
- casually ragdolled Maul and Oppress before taking them on at the same time and toying with them
- choked Count Dooku from a hologram
- taken down three extremely powerful Jedi masters in a matter of seconds
- matched Yoda blow for blow while hurling massive senate pods across the rotunda

Calling out Sidious for getting blindsided by Vader is kind of funny when you have Snoke getting tagged by Kylo, who is quite explicitly weaker than Vader, with much less of an excuse.

Apparently playing catch with Rey's lightsaber is more impressive than dueling Yoda or something, lmao. Darth Sidious was an unknown threat who was duplicitous and had the benefit of acting under the Jedi councils noses for years. This is also irrelevant to a thread about power. Snoke had a different brute force approach than Sidious who was more subtle about his true intentions.

Snoke had less time to react since he dropped his guard, no force power was used, no light saber was used, etc. Palpatine with all his power couldn't stop a one armed cyborg slowly march him over to the edge to toss him over. If Vader was gutted from behind no big deal as he didn't have the time to react while busy with something else but how he was killed is unforgivable especially due to the time it took to achieve and just one arm being all that was needed to do so.

Kylo isn't weaker than Vader. He was spiritually weakened which means he lost his determination and focus. He regained it during the movie and proved his worth to Snoke. I'm not sure if you're unable to properly assess the dialogue or you're too biased to think clearly.

Feats have never determined superiority since they are exclusive to said character. How these characters match up with each other is what matters. Snoke>>>Rey or Ben in direct conflict. Luke was shown up by both as well as he cut himself off from the force for years.

His big feat was done on a force nexus not that it matters one bit in a duel. It's just a really cool concentration feat. We know he's powerful but the feat achieves nothing unless you worship feats. Snoke's bridge feat is powerful but it also has no relevance in a duel. We know both are very powerful on the force but Snoke's utter shellacking of Rey is insanely impressive since Kylo can only stalemate her in the film.

The Ellimist
Darth Sidious was an unknown threat who was duplicitous and had the benefit of acting under the Jedi councils noses for years. This is also irrelevant to a thread about power. Snoke had a different brute force approach than Sidious who was more subtle about his true intentions.

Sidious was responsible for the clouding of the Force in the Prequels.

lol and why does Snoke get a pass for dropping his guard? Sidious was focused on Luke - Snoke was focused on Kylo and bragging about how he can read his mind.

Calling Darth Vader a "cyborg" to mitigate his powers is stupid, especially since you think Kylo Ren is so powerful but he idolizes Vader's power, lmao.

Did I mention Snoke seems to idolize Vader's power too?

ROFLAMO what? Rey reads Kylo's mind in TFA and reveals that Kylo fears he won't become as powerful as Vader, whom he idolizes and tries to emulate through the entire film. Kylo and Snoke both think Vader is uber powerful, I don't know where you got the impression otherwise. Heck, Kylo even models his entire appearance after him and prays to him.

And how are you scaling that vs. Sidious? How do you know how Rey or Ben would've done against Palpatine?

Hint: we know that Vader > Kylo and Sidious > Vader, soo...

lol you're the one who brought up feats, if you only want to use powerscaling then all we have is Snoke > Rey and Snoke > Kylo, which tells us absolutely nothing because you haven't figured out how to scale Rey or Kylo with Palpatine.

quanchi112
Sidious was responsible for the clouding of the Force in the Prequels.

So ? They weren't smart enough to figure him out either way when he's right in front of him. The force tends to balance things out as it rose Rey's power to meet Kylo's without her even doing a damn thing. Sidious was privy to the other side so he held an advantage most dark side users didn't have access to.

Both were betrayed but one attack was quick and decisive with the force/weapon. One was a guy using one arm which gave Sidious the time needed to defend himself. Betrayed isn't the issue it's how it was achieved which makes it so pathetic. I said if Vader just lightsabered him fro behind I'd have no issue since that happens in a moment. How he was killed was without the force or a weapon and took many seconds.

Kylo looked up to him but that doesn't mean he hasn't surpassed Vader.

Nah, Snoke mocked Kylo to manipulate him into becoming focused and determined like Vader. His faith was restored when he was no longer spiritually weakened and brought Rey to him.

He also later destroys the mask and wants to kill the past. He became his own man. It's like using LeBron James in his youth amd awe of Jordan but ignoring the man he is today. He believes he's better than Jordan because he isn't the same bright eyed youth. People evolve and change over time.

I am assuming since Sidious wasn't that impressive against Maul or even Savage. He needed a light saber to execute Opress. He wasn't able to easily disarm either at will. He needed to defeat them in a duel.

Abc logic is horrible. Vader>Dooku>Kenobi but how did Kenobi fare against Vader in rots. Guys match up differently against each other. Fighting styles, force power, etc.

Luke says he's only felt the strength of Rey once before in Ben. He felt Vader and Palpatine's power before.

The Ellimist
So ? They weren't smart enough to figure him out either way when he's right in front of him. The force tends to balance things out as it rose Rey's power to meet Kylo's without her even doing a damn thing. Sidious was privy to the other side so he held an advantage most dark side users didn't have access to.

Well the dark side was growing stronger. It grew stronger through Palpatine. He was the culmination of a thousand years of progressively stronger Banite sith, the most powerful in galactic history. And he explicitly clouded the 10,000 strong Jedi Order's foresight abilities.

First of all, you're lying if you think you wouldn't be making the exact same argument had Sidious been stabbed in the back. Indeed, had their situations been exactly reversed you still would've propped up Snoke and downplayed Sidious, lol.

But that aside, you have no data from which to argue that Snoke would've broken out of Vader's grasp or something. Vader is extremely strong on top of his Force augmentation, and Snoke is incredibly frail with no close quarters combat feats, so honestly he might have just been crushed on the spot.

(Sidious did try to arc his lightning back at Vader, who would later die from his injuries)

Rey reads Kylo's mind and discovers Kylo is afraid he won't be as strong as Vader.

Nope, Snoke said that he saw lots of raw power in Kylo and that he could become another Vader from that raw power.

So what? That has nothing to do with my point.

Your entire case is predicated on Snoke and Kylo both being wrong about their own power levels in comparison to Luke and Vader's respectively.

Lmao ignoring your horribly inaccurate statement, we're talking about the Force here, and Sidious effortlessly ragdolls the two and then ragdolls Maul at the end. I thought you were under the opinion that Maul was super powerful, or have you given up on him for Snoke?

Lmao dude ABC LOGIC IS YOUR ENTIRE CASE, you literally use the "Snoke > Rey = Kylo" argument like every single time you bother to post about this subject.

Have I ever met someone this blatantly and unapologetically hypocritical before?

He was referring to raw power. If you think Rey > Palpatine in an actual fight then you're funny.

quanchi112
Well the dark side was growing stronger. It grew stronger through Palpatine. He was the culmination of a thousand years of progressively stronger Banite sith, the most powerful in galactic history. And he explicitly clouded the 10,000 strong Jedi Order's foresight abilities.

A vague feat which doesn't prove anything power wise. We see Yoda is his clear equal in the force in a test of force powers. Sidious isn't more powerful than all of the Jedi so mostly a moot point. Lip service. His empire locked down the galaxy. None of this would have been possible if Anakin hadn't turned on the Jedi to save Padme but this is going off track. Palpatine is clever and duplicitous but he also had access to the Jedi which most dark siders didn't have access to.

No, I look at the evidence. It's how he was killed which is pathetic not that he was betrayed. Bad guys betray each other all the time. Him killing his master in his sleep doesn't make his master look weak in combat since he is asleep.

It is speculation either way but it's a fact Sidious couldn't break free from his grasp with his use of his force powers.

Speculation. Palpatine is older and weak physically as well.

Yes, a guy highly susceptible to fl couldn't break free from the grip of one hand is rather pathetic. Had Vader used the force to throw him over that would have been smart. This is the same dipshit that failed to use his force powers to rip the Death Star plans away at the end of Rogue One. Instead he uses them to kill everyone around the guy holding the disk.

Wrong. He was speaking about his deter is til and his resolve. His faith in him is restored because he's determined and successful not because his powers skyrocketed. We see Kylo still can't overpower Rey after this with the force.

This has nothing to do with power levels. We already see Luke speak about their power levels and both were greater than Vader. You didn't assess the comments correctly.

Yes, at the proper moments he can do so. We see he needs a duel in order to best him. Maul is lesser than Vader and Dooku in force power. Just as Vader has greater force power than Kenobi but we see he can't even easily beat Kenobi in a force power face off. Both fly backwards. That's why Snoke's utter domination at will is so impressive seeing as Vader wasn't able to easily rape Kenobi.

It isn't about fighting styles here which is the difference. The other duels come down to that. Snoke is simply beyond direct combat with his force powers with what we have seen. Anakin is greater than Kenobi in force power but can he ragdoll him at will. Nah. They needed to duel it out. Hell, even Vader needed to defeat Luke in a duel despite his force power advantage in ESB. Luke even grazes his shoulder. This is why Snoke stands above them all. We see a powerful Luke fall and lose his balance against Rey. We see Ben against a force using Luke caught off guard despite being armed and alert.

Snoke's force domination is unseen or unheard of even when lesser powerful characters face clearly stronger force opponents. I've given examples.

Even Yoda was unable to best Dooku with the force. He's clearly stronger in the force. Snoke stands alone and the only one close to him in fair combat is Luke.

The Ellimist
These debates are just as I remember them: you say Snoke is better than Sidious because Sidious got killed by Vader but then admit it's speculation to guess whether Snoke would've done any better, lmao.

quanchi112
These debates are just as I remember them: you say Snoke is better than Sidious because Sidious got killed by Vader but then admit it's speculation to guess whether Snoke would've done any better, lmao. That isn't correct. Snoke looks impressive in his combat showings. How they were betrayed doesn't really matter in a versus fight. It is always speculation over something that isn't a fact. I believe Snoke would have annihilated Vader with his force powers. He'd force manipulate him at will IMO. Sidious just screamed and hurled lightning like a *****. If you want my speculation there it is.

The Ellimist
That isn't correct. Snoke looks impressive in his combat showings. How they were betrayed doesn't really matter in a versus fight. It is always speculation over something that isn't a fact. I believe Snoke would have annihilated Vader with his force powers. He'd force manipulate him at will IMO. Sidious just screamed and hurled lightning like a *****. If you want my speculation there it is.

If how they were betrayed doesn't matter then why the f*ck did you bring it up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

relentless1
lmao i furred the one vote for snoke was quan until i realized that he'd have voted for a snoke stomp hahahaha

Lord Lucien
I voted Snoke stomps because I'm a contrarian who defines himself in opposition to popular opinion please think I'm smart for being different!

Placidity
I was hoping for grand things from Snoke - such a disappointment.

So was Kylo - struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

Did Kylo forget he had force abilities? Silly director. Lightsaber fights/skills have gone WAY down hill since EP III.

Vader from Rogue One would have minced everyone in Snoke's chamber - Sidious not required.

Sadly none of the new guard are good enough to join the big boys club.

I also read a certain clown claims Sidious *had* to duel Maul and Savage to win. It's almost as if this person had not seen the fight. Both before and at the end of the fight, Sidious demonstrates he can toy with them using the force at his leisure, and there's not a damn thing they could do. He was longing for some action.

HwktH2gGnPk

steverules_2
Didn't the director or someone state that Snoke is more powerful than Palps or something? I dunno

Placidity
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't the director or someone state that Snoke is more powerful than Palps or something? I dunno

It wouldn't surprise me if he said that, given he is an idiot.

Josh_Alexander
Is worse not worst.Your continued failure with the Engliash language offends me. Quit going off topic and try to focus, kid.

I do hope you break free of the mental facility you're currently locked up in. Best of luck.

Hahahaha. Thanks Quanchi.

I never said you required Language reinforcement. I said you required mental help! laughing out loud

Ohhh am sorry. Sorry if I spoke badly about your Voldi! We all know how much you love him! XD

Josh_Alexander

First of all, you're lying if you think you wouldn't be making the exact same argument had Sidious been stabbed in the back. Indeed, had their situations been exactly reversed you still would've propped up Snoke and downplayed Sidious, lol.

But that aside, you have no data from which to argue that Snoke would've broken out of Vader's grasp or something. Vader is extremely strong on top of his Force augmentation, and Snoke is incredibly frail with no close quarters combat feats, so honestly he might have just been crushed on the spot.

(Sidious did try to arc his lightning back at Vader, who would later die from his injuries)

Rey reads Kylo's mind and discovers Kylo is afraid he won't be as strong as Vader.

Nope, Snoke said that he saw lots of raw power in Kylo and that he could become another Vader from that raw power.

So what? That has nothing to do with my point.

Your entire case is predicated on Snoke and Kylo both being wrong about their own power levels in comparison to Luke and Vader's respectively.

Lmao ignoring your horribly inaccurate statement, we're talking about the Force here, and Sidious effortlessly ragdolls the two and then ragdolls Maul at the end. I thought you were under the opinion that Maul was super powerful, or have you given up on him for Snoke?

Lmao dude ABC LOGIC IS YOUR ENTIRE CASE, you literally use the "Snoke > Rey = Kylo" argument like every single time you bother to post about this subject.

Have I ever met someone this blatantly and unapologetically hypocritical before?

He was referring to raw power. If you think Rey > Palpatine in an actual fight then you're funny.

Ellimist you realize this is Quanchi right? Not even George Lucas would be able to talk reason into him!!!

Originally posted by relentless1
lmao i furred the one vote for snoke was quan until i realized that he'd have voted for a snoke stomp hahahaha

Bahahahaha!

I know! I know! Funny to be honest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I voted Snoke stomps because I'm a contrarian who defines himself in opposition to popular opinion please think I'm smart for being different!

Quanchi appreciates it a lot....Atleast Snoke wont have 1 vote laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2

Yeah. But until now he hasnt shown such power.

quanchi112
Yeah. But until now he hasnt shown such power. So by your logic Thor is more powerful than Thanos despite the obviousness of it all. Come on. We don't ignore reality like a child and rely on feats alone. Portrayals matter. Snoke is more powerful. He proved it but it was also confirmed. Disney went bigger and badder.

quanchi112
If how they were betrayed doesn't matter then why the f*ck did you bring it up? roll eyes (sarcastic) To mock Sidious. My mission to destroy the house of Palp is well known. Snoke is the top dog.

Psychotron
Sidious defeated the most powerful Jedi of his time, probably of all time. Snoke ragdolled an untrained girl, then died like a b*tch. How is this even worthy of discussion?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity
I was hoping for grand things from Snoke - such a disappointment.Force bridge feat, fl owning of Kylo, utter force domination of Rey. Ben beat Luke by the way. Your opinion is irrelevant. Palpatine's grand feats were being tossed down a shaft by a one armed cyborg without a weapon or the force.

Differnt guards. Those guards showed superior skill so this they are all equal nonsense is about as retarded as most of your posts. Yoda needed the clones to help him against droids in the first episode of the clone wars. You're a retard.

Kylo doesn't always use his force abilities plus there was more than one foe. Do we see Kenobi and Yoda rely strictly on force use against the clones outside of the Jedi temple ? Nah.

No, they clearly haven't. Your perception isn't reality.

Nah, that joker took on guys not trained at all to fight and you're comparing them to Snoke's bodyguards. You're a massive idiot. Mbased also failed to get the disk despite using his force powers for everything but acquiring the disk he showed up there to get.
Your perception is wrong. Luke already crushed Vader. He's in the film. How did he fare against Luke and Rey ?

laughing out loud

Nah, Sidious laughs and cackles against Yoda when he has the upper hand. That isn't indicative of anything. Sidious doesn't long for action and was unable to kill Maul after those events took place. Maul hid from the empire with his own goals and plans for decades.

Sidious never dominated anyone to the degree Snoke dominated Rey whose raw strength terrified Luke. Luke felt the power of Palpatine and Vader.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Sidious defeated the most powerful Jedi of his time, probably of all time. Snoke ragdolled an untrained girl, then died like a b*tch. How is this even worthy of discussion? Luke is more powerful than Sidious. Sidious also lost to Windu who isn't the most powerful of all time. Rey had Luke on his ass the same guy who destroyed Vader. Ben defeated Luke. Rey couldn't overpower Ben. Luke also trained her. Rewatch the film you idiot.

smile

I am enjoying the fact this film caused great pain in you. It's canon you little *****.

quanchi112
Hahahaha. Thanks Quanchi.

I never said you required Language reinforcement. I said you required mental help! laughing out loud

Ohhh am sorry. Sorry if I spoke badly about your Voldi! We all know how much you love him! XD Yw. You wanted me to help break you out. Sorry I have a life to lead.

Snoke wins.

quanchi112
It wouldn't surprise me if he said that, given he is an idiot. His opinion dictated StarWars canon. Your opinion doesn't.

Josh_Alexander
So by your logic Thor is more powerful than Thanos despite the obviousness of it all. Come on. We don't ignore reality like a child and rely on feats alone. Portrayals matter. Snoke is more powerful. He proved it but it was also confirmed. Disney went bigger and badder.

As you said! "The obviousness of it"!!!

Prior to TLJ i would bet Snoke》Sidious. But now that he is dead "The Obviousness of it" indicates he aint as powerful!

Open your eyes Quanchi, stop playing the fool!

Josh_Alexander
Yw. You wanted me to help break you out. Sorry I have a life to lead.

Snoke wins.

I doubt you can lead it with such mental state :lol; But well, Good Luck with that.

Josh_Alexander
Sidious defeated the most powerful Jedi of his time, probably of all time. Snoke ragdolled an untrained girl, then died like a b*tch. How is this even worthy of discussion?

thumb up

Psychotron
Luke is more powerful than Sidious. Sidious also lost to Windu who isn't the most powerful of all time. Rey had Luke on his ass the same guy who destroyed Vader. Ben defeated Luke. Rey couldn't overpower Ben. Luke also trained her. Rewatch the film you idiot.

smile

I am enjoying the fact this film caused great pain in you. It's canon you little *****.

didn't read lol

h1a8

Placidity

So was Kylo - struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

Did Kylo forget he had force abilities? Silly director. Lightsaber fights/skills have gone WAY down hill since EP III.

Differnt guards. Those guards showed superior skill so this they are all equal nonsense is about as retarded as most of your posts. Yoda needed the clones to help him against droids in the first episode of the clone wars. You're a retard.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink

Darth Thor

The Ellimist
To mock Sidious. My mission to destroy the house of Palp is well known. Snoke is the top dog.

So you admit that your one and only argument isn't actually substantive?

Your "mission" has failed tremendously given that everyone is laughing at you and thinks Sidious > Snoke.

Ursumeles
Hey, Ell is alive.

quanchi112
As you said! "The obviousness of it"!!!

Prior to TLJ i would bet Snoke》Sidious. But now that he is dead "The Obviousness of it" indicates he aint as powerful!

Open your eyes Quanchi, stop playing the fool! You aren't bright enough to understand the film. K.

quanchi112
I doubt you can lead it with such mental state :lol; But well, Good Luck with that. Again the English language shits on you. Shame.

quanchi112

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink These guys are superior to Palpatine's guards. We see it first hand.

Snoke's power, his ship, his army, his personal ship, and his weapon of mass destruction is greater than Palpatine's power, his weapon of mass destruction, and his army.

quanchi112
didn't read lol Concession accepted.

quanchi112
So you admit that your one and only argument isn't actually substantive?

Your "mission" has failed tremendously given that everyone is laughing at you and thinks Sidious > Snoke. That isn't my only argument, wtf.

Nah, I will continue to push against to make them bleed from Snoke. I force people to lie because they hate me so much. It's quite enjoyable for me to elicit this reaction.

Seriously though Snoke wins. This isn't close. His force powers are on another level.

Placidity
These guys are superior to Palpatine's guards. We see it first hand.

Snoke's power, his ship, his army, his personal ship, and his weapon of mass destruction is greater than Palpatine's power, his weapon of mass destruction, and his army.

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink

quanchi112

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink You conceded to my points, ignoramus.

The Ellimist
That isn't my only argument, wtf.

Nah, I will continue to push against to make them bleed from Snoke. I force people to lie because they hate me so much. It's quite enjoyable for me to elicit this reaction.

Seriously though Snoke wins. This isn't close. His force powers are on another level.

A complete list of Snoke's feats in TLJ:

- creating a Force bridge between Rey and Kylo (impressive but < lowkey TP'ing the entire Jedi Order, and not directly combat relevant)
- bouncing lightning off the ground to knock back an unarmed Kylo (nothing vs. launching Yoda across the room with lightning)
- easily TK'ing Rey (nothing compared to taking on Yoda, owning the B-team, owning Maul + Oppress together after ragdolling them, etc.)
- extracting thoughts from Rey (uhhh, like Sidious did casually?)
- reading Kylo's thoughts (incorrectly...)

Seriously, none of his feats are mind-blowing, you just walked into the movie with the hope that Snoke was going to be this uber-Palpatine and are desperately trying to rationalize your dreams.

quanchi112
A complete list of Snoke's feats in TLJ:

- creating a Force bridge between Rey and Kylo (impressive but < lowkey TP'ing the entire Jedi Order, and not directly combat relevant)
- bouncing lightning off the ground to knock back an unarmed Kylo (nothing vs. launching Yoda across the room with lightning)
- easily TK'ing Rey (nothing compared to taking on Yoda, owning the B-team, owning Maul + Oppress together after ragdolling them, etc.)
- extracting thoughts from Rey (uhhh, like Sidious did casually?)
- reading Kylo's thoughts (incorrectly...)

Seriously, none of his feats are mind-blowing, you just walked into the movie with the hope that Snoke was going to be this uber-Palpatine and are desperately trying to rationalize your dreams.

Palpatine admitted Vader would surpass him in power. He didn't because he's a failure who was maimed by Kenobi. Luke the same Jedi who destroyed Vader says he only felt this kind of raw power twice before. Exclusive feats aren't any valid indicator of anything and are just cool to mention.

The only way to know is to see how these guys match up in terms of power with regards to each other. Yoda parried and redirected the force to prove he's Sidious' force equal. Point taken though these guys are at the top of the food chain prior to Luke since Anakin didn't live up to his potential.

That being said Snoke destroying Rey in force power who Luke scared is what solidifies Snoke's force power superiority. We have never seen someone this powerful just be toyed with and not be a threat in any way, shape or form. Rey's force power is Kylo's equal. Snoke disarms her, extracts intel, and positions her body into doing whatever he wishes.

Palpatine clearly more powerful than Maul is who is an impressive duelist don't get me wrong but his force power is nowhere near as impressive as Rey's or Kylo's. Luke felt Yoda's, Vader's, and Sidious' force power first hand.

The Ellimist
Palpatine admitted Vader would surpass him in power. He didn't because he's a failure who was maimed by Kenobi. Luke the same Jedi who destroyed Vader says he only felt this kind of raw power twice before. Exclusive feats aren't any valid indicator of anything and are just cool to mention.

OK? Kylo has lots of raw power, what's your point?

It's funny because you were whining about me using "ABC logic" in another thread, but if I had to stop to point out every glaring double standard you've employed I'd quickly surpass the word limit, so eh.

No, it doesn't. I've explained to you like 100 times that Luke being scared of Rey's potential doesn't mean Rey in TLJ is actually near Luke in practical power, it means he's scared of what she could become. How many more times are you going to repeat this same idiotic talking point?

So what? Sidious does a similar thing to Dooku by choking him through a hologram, and Dooku has far superior feats, etc. to Kylo or Rey.

Yes, clearly "raw strength" means "ability to create Force barriers" when there's no evidence she even knows how to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
OK? Kylo has lots of raw power, what's your point?

More so than anyone else he came into contact with save Ben. That's better by comparison.
We see them engage each other. Luke doesn't destroy her so we have his opinion and their interaction. Rest is speculation. I'm not saying she can defeat him in a duel but that he compared her power to Ren's as superior to everyone else he's met prior to.

Dooku was his subservient. It's like me saying look at Snoke force choke Hux. Both have authority over the others and weren't actively trying to harm the other.

She blocked Ren's mind extracting power before she even knew she had force powers. She still didn't know what the force was but instinctively can still defend herself.

The Ellimist
More so than anyone else he came into contact with save Ben. That's better by comparison.

So what?

lol

- Superman trashes the Justice League? Who cares, they weren't trying to hurt him!
- Thor struggles against Loki? Who cares, he holds back against him!
- Luke doesn't ragdoll Rey? OMFG REY IZ SO GOOD LUKE SUC

Like it's actually cringey at this point.

And Maul and Oppress were too? LMAO.

That doesn't mean she can defend herself against a well trained telekinesis user, lol.

BTW even if Snoke were more powerful than Palpatine, that's not enough - he has 30 feet to stop Sidious before he can close the distance. The visual dictionary says Snoke needs guards to defend him because of his frailty, which suggests he can't defeat Sidious in 30 feet because if he could, he wouldn't f*cking need guards against anybody short of Luke.

quanchi112
So what?

It is a basis for comparison.
They were weaker than he is. We also have Batman vs. Superman balls to the wall and the outcome is quite different so the intent clearly matters.

Loki tried to harm Thor while he beat him easily and they have access to the same realm so who cares if he cuts him.

Rey also wasn't trying to kill Luke so don't act like they it wasn't the same sort of frustration on both ends. You misrepresenting every argument I have is cringey.

He had to outduel two clearly weaker Sith. He didn't have them anywhere near to the degrees of submission as Rey was to Snoke.

Kylo is well trained. She defended herself against him. Just stop. We see him defend himself against Kylo and Rey. He can force throw Palpatine back a distance or fl him. You're speculating and badly while ignoring what we see in the films. Your interpretations aren't canon.

smile

The Ellimist
It is a basis for comparison.

It's a strawman because I never said Vader > Ben in potential. You have to actually do something with this undisputed statement instead of spamming it in every post.

Concession accepted on Superman vs. Wonder Woman then, I assume.

lmao you're contradicting your own point, then you don't know how Luke would do vs. Rey it his intent were more hostile.

What? The fact is that you didn't like that Thor getting tagged by Loki shows how much slower and weaker than Superman he is, so you pull "holding back" when he was holding back far less than Luke was against Rey.

No, but she was far more hostile than Luke was. Superman wasn't trying to kill anyone either (as he ignores them once they've been incapacitated rather than finishing them off, and slowly chokes Batman instead of lasering him).

He ragdolled them and threw them against the glass before very visibly and voluntarily letting them go, lmao.

So? You have done exactly squat to quantify Rey's power in the Force except that she has lots of raw strength. Palpatine meanwhile was taking on Yoda, blitzing several high level Jedi masters at the same time, unbalancing the Force itself, tooling Maul and Oppress together, catching Yoda in elaborate illusions, choking Dooku, etc.

Your obsession with Snoke playing with Rey's lightsaber is embarrassing.

No, because you need to have a considerable edge in Force power to overpower a prepared foe, and if Snoke could overpower Sidious in 30 feet he wouldn't need guards explicitly for being frail, yet the Visual Dictionary says he does.

quanchi112
It's a strawman because I never said Vader > Ben in potential. You have to actually do something with this undisputed statement instead of spamming it in every post.

Well having his ceiling lowered clearly mattered. His abilities were greatly diminished at that point.

Nah, she wins based off her weaponry and skill. Nothing has changed.

I never said I did but when Rey was hostile to Snoke and he wasn't it didn't matter. He toyed with her whereas Luke didn't. That is the point you foolishly fumble over in your delusional ways. Snoke was so far above he didn't have to smite her as soon as possible because she wasn't a threat to him.

Batman had the speed and reactions to tag Superman therefore a faster, more experienced, and more powerful character with super strength destroys Superman but that's off topic. Keep it here.

Luke defended himself and she wasn't trying to kill him and stopped after she ignited the lightsaber and he fell backward.

He was fighting them while she was trying to talk him out of fighting. Luke fought her. He disarmed her and and then fell back after she continued with a lightsaber.

That has to do with dueling abilities not overall power. He had to outduel the Jedi masters but who cares. They clearly aren't impressive and we see Windu who is clearly less force powerful than Sidious beat him. Sidious's dueling and force peppers weren't enough. Shame.

Palpatine is Yoda's force equal. We see an exchange of powers and a stalemate.

Snoke disarms his opponent at will while Windu someone inferior in the force had him begging for his life fumbling on the ground like a beaten snake.

Snoke does have a considerable force edge in power. He can do it right in front of him. He has guards just as Sidious did. He defended himself against Rey while waving his guards off.

Snoke destroys him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought Sidious was playing Windu? Not really trying to defeat him, just stalling until Anakin showed up.

Thts exactly what Palpatine did vs Windu...

The novel makes this clear...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

The novel makes this clear... No, you are wrong. Not surprising. You misinterpreted once again.

Snoke wins.

TheLordofMurder
No, you are wrong. Not surprising. You misinterpreted once again.

Snoke wins.

Have you read the novel detailing Palpatine vs Windu?

relentless1
Palpatine took a dive against Windu, this is undisputed fact if you've actually ever watched Revenge

Placidity
Kylo struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

quanchi112
Have you read the novel detailing Palpatine vs Windu? I don't need to read a novel to discern the obvious. Anakin destroyed him. You're the same dope he didn't think Maul was a Sith Lord. Your retardation is well known.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Palpatine took a dive against Windu, this is undisputed fact if you've actually ever watched Revenge George Lucas said otherwise, dope. Your fanboyism is pretty easy to spot.

quanchi112
Kylo struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away. When did Yoda fight Snoke's guards ? There's no way someone who uses this absurd logic can be successful in life. There's no way. All guards are created equal with the same abilities because rancid said so. If they are guards in the Star Wars universe they are created in a factor with the same abilities.

Just for fun we see Kenobi and Qui run from droids in Phantom Menace. laughing out loud

We see Anakin and Kenobi captured in Rots. We see Anakin captured in AOTC. Need I go on ?

TheLordofMurder
I don't need to read a novel to discern the obvious. Anakin destroyed him. You're the same dope he didn't think Maul was a Sith Lord. Your retardation is well known.

So...

You didnt read the novel (yet I have) and you say that I misinterpreted what I read...lol!!

You are speaking with pure ignorance at this point...

The novel makes it clear...

Palpatine intentionally threw the fight against Windu to snare Anakin...

I never "didnt think Maul was a Sith"...you are confusing me with someone else...

But your idiocy is well know around here...

Bottomline...

Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snoke...

Read em and weep...

quanchi112
So...

You didnt read the novel (yet I have) and you say that I misinterpreted what I read...lol!!

You are speaking with pure ignorance at this point...

The novel makes it clear...

Palpatine intentionally threw the fight against Windu to snare Anakin...

You were shown up on your precious Days of Future Past film. You were openly mocked for not grasping what you saw on screen. You just repeat yourself like Trump with little to no understanding of what anything means.

Lucas stated Windu overpowered him. Palpatine in his vulnerable position of being saberless and at Windu's mercy feigned weakness in order to better manipulate Anakin because he needed his aid. That's the correct interpretation of the scene but you're dumb as molasses.

Sith LordYou said he wasn't a Sith Lord. You're a liar.

Snoke is greater as proven in the film and confirmed by Serkis.

smile

TheLordofMurder
You were shown up on your precious Days of Future Past film. You were openly mocked for not grasping what you saw on screen. You just repeat yourself like Trump with little to no understanding of what anything means.

Lucas stated Windu overpowered him. Palpatine in his vulnerable position of being saberless and at Windu's mercy feigned weakness in order to better manipulate Anakin because he needed his aid. That's the correct interpretation of the scene but you're dumb as molasses.

Sith LordYou said he wasn't a Sith Lord. You're a liar.

Snoke is greater as proven in the film and confirmed by Serkis.

smile

You are the liar...

In Days of Future Past I correctly pointed out that Rogue was captured so that her powers could be weaponized for Sentinel use...

We saw a Future Sentinel Power Drain Colossus and grow much stronger, so I was right and the rest of you were wrong...

Director and actor comments aren't valid; you know that...

The novel goes into detail on what the character's were thinking during the fight..sorry, but the novel is canon...a director or actors words are not.

You are a liar that's attempting to change your argument; you said that I never thought he was a Sith...on this wrong you are dead wrong g.

Snoke sucks...

He got defeated by someone who got beaten by someone with no training...

All hail Palpatine!!!

quanchi112
You are the liar...

In Days of Future Past I correctly pointed out that Rogue was captured so that her powers could be weaponized for Sentinel use...

We saw a Future Sentinel Power Drain Colossus and grow much stronger, so I was right and the rest of you were wrong...

No, you were mocked and don't grasp the film and make baseless claims. That's what your debating consists of just baseless conjecture.

Yes, they are. I also used evidence.

Nah, Anakin won. Novels don't count, kiddo.

I said a Sith Lord not just a Sith. You're a liar and one apparently with the memory of a goldfish.

Kylo was spiritually weakened. Ben beat Luke. You're a dope. Palpatine was killed by a one armed cyborg.

Snoke is supreme.

TheLordofMurder
No, you were mocked and don't grasp the film and make baseless claims. That's what your debating consists of just baseless conjecture.

Yes, they are. I also used evidence.

Nah, Anakin won. Novels don't count, kiddo.

I said a Sith Lord not just a Sith. You're a liar and one apparently with the memory of a goldfish.

Kylo was spiritually weakened. Ben beat Luke. You're a dope. Palpatine was killed by a one armed cyborg.

Snoke is supreme.

Being mocked by ignorant posters means nothing...

They all gave up and conceded the argument...

The Sentinels using Rogues Power Drain is alive and well...

My memory is excellent; yours is faulty...

Prove your claims or concede to me!!

Snoke isn't supreme...

Snoke is dead...

smile

Placidity
Kylo struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

quanchi112
Being mocked by ignorant posters means nothing...

They all gave up and conceded the argument...

The Sentinels using Rogues Power Drain is alive and well...

My memory is excellent; yours is faulty...

Prove your claims or concede to me!!

Snoke isn't supreme...

Snoke is dead...

smile You are the ignorant one, Trump-O.

Nah, they mocked you and left.

Nah.

Snoke is supreme. He destroys Sidious. Greater force power, greater forces, greater weapons of mass destruction, greater voice, and greater robe.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sidious stomps and he wouldn't even consider this frail baby to become his apprentice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sidious stomps and he wouldn't even consider this frail baby to become his apprentice. Snoke is more powerful than the guy who begged at the feet of Windu to spare his life. He also tried to flee from Yoda. Cowardly to the core and killed by a one armed cyborg who Like destroyed in actual combat. Snoke rapes.

Darth Thor

The Ellimist
Well having his ceiling lowered clearly mattered. His abilities were greatly diminished at that point.

What a nonsensical non-reply. I've asked you like a dozen times to explain how this proves anything and you just say the same thing over and over again. This just means peak Kylo > peak Vader, but Vader is far closer to his peak than Kylo is to his so you have established nothing.

Her weaponry and skill didn't help her against Superman, and "she wasn't trying to hurt him!" apparently isn't an adequate excuse because you refuse to fancy it when it's for a character you dislike. You've been called out on this hilarious double standard quite a few times by now, and each time you give such a muddled and incoherent reply I sometimes wonder if you're just an impressive chatbot.

LOLOLOL so your argument is now that Snoke and Luke's attitudes towards Rey were comparable because they both "weren't hostile", and apparently Snoke would have the same reservations about hurting her as Luke would? GTFO.

Yes, Luke defended himself, just as the Justice League did. Your hypocrisy is so bad I could probably accuse you of it every time I see you write a sentence and I would probably be right most of the time.

Face it - ragdolling Rey does not compare to matching Yoda, tooling Maul and Oppress together, tooling three high level Jedi Masters at once, and shrouding the senses of the entire Jedi Order. Please give us some actual feats for Rey first, OK?

quanchi112

quanchi112
What a nonsensical non-reply. I've asked you like a dozen times to explain how this proves anything and you just say the same thing over and over again. This just means peak Kylo > peak Vader, but Vader is far closer to his peak than Kylo is to his so you have established nothing.Based on what ? Vader lost himself quote a few limbs and had his body badly burned at his physical prime losing to a less skilled and less powerful opponent in Kenobi. Kylo at this point beats Vader but by the time of the final film he will destroy Vader. Newer trilogy is flat out superior to the Ot power wise. It isn't close. Hell, Dameron Poe would destroy Han Solo based off piloting skills.

She wasn't trying to kill him. She wouldn't use her sword to cut off a limb like against Doomsday. Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable so the manner in which she fought him clearly favored him since she wasn't going for the kill with her best gear. She's also not just reacting she's asking him to stop this whereas he proceeds to continue to fight them all.

I am saying both needed to defend themselves whereas area was clearly more hostile towards Snoke than Luke. He disarmed her at will. Luke fell on his ass. It's about a clear comparison with how both were able to react to Rey with a lightsaber. Disarm her Luke. You disarmed her otherwise but failed when she brought out the saber.

Now if you want to discuss Snoke and Luke and how they would match up you can't ignore the obvious Luke cut himself off from the force for years. This puts him at a huge disadvantage. It's like a boxer not boxing for years and trying to take on one of the best. It's absurd.

Rey stopped fighting him before she hurt him. She didn't take a swipe at him with the saber. Superman was headbutting and attacking bitches. It's clearly different as Rey stopped herself from hurting Luke. Superman clearly was in take them out mode before Lois was introduced. For **** sake it isn't exactly the same you twit.

Not ragdolling Rey itself but force raping her at will is more impressive than matching Yoda. Yoda is clearly more powerful than Dooku but couldn't force stomp him. He needed his saber. Snoke didn't need a saber to dominate Rey or Kylo.

Sidious needing a saber to defeat Maul and Opress isn't more impressive. We know th force balances out the dark to match the light. It did so for Rey and did so for Sidious. Feats have not and don't supplant the obvious or reality. Your whole look who has better feats ignores the clear hierarchy of films. It's always been a childish way to debate. Evolve for ****s sake. Based off your logic Spiderman is more powerful than Thanos prior to Infinity War since we haven't seen him do anything. No one would claim that because they know it's a lie. It's the same here.

Her rock feat is pretty impressive by the way. Yoda struggled with an x wing.

laughing out loud

dadudemon

The novel makes this clear...

Then the novel would be wrong...(but I think you're mistaken about the novel).

GL said, "Mace overpowers Palpatine on his own" in the DVD commentary.

That settles the debate and should have settled it a long time ago. What Palaptine did was feign weakness AFTER Mace defeated him to get Anakin on his side.

Mace won the fight but lost the war. Arguing ethics/morals with Anakin cost him his life.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon

That settles the debate and should have settled it a long time ago. What Palaptine did was feign weakness AFTER Mace defeated him to get Anakin on his side.

Mace won the fight but lost the war. Arguing ethics/morals with Anakin cost him his life. thumb up

I laugh out loud when the idiots out there can't correctly interpret the scene for what it is.

The Ellimist
Based on what ? Vader lost himself quote a few limbs and had his body badly burned at his physical prime losing to a less skilled and less powerful opponent in Kenobi.

Another idiotic response. Losing some limbs doesn't tell us how powerful he is, and you have no way to compare Kenobi with Kylo. You still have, after dozens of attempts to post on your position, failed to give a single meaningful feat or indicator that Kylo is actually as powerful as you think he is. Why don't you stop f*cking around and do so? If you say "Luke feared his raw power" with no attempt to address the numerous holes people have picked in that ridiculous argument one more time I swear I'm putting you on f*cking ignore.

confused WTF does Poe Dameron have to do with this discussion? Are you f*cking high?

Luke wasn't trying to kill Rey, you f*cking hypocrite. Do you realize how many times I've pointed out this double standard to you? Yet every single time you don't even give a bad reply - you give no reply at all, it's like you are just incapable of even understanding the point I'm trying to make to you.

Lol no it isn't, because Snoke was obviously more willing to use the Force on Rey than Luke was, and Rey did not start with her lightsaber a foot next to Snoke. Try again.

We already addressed this, remember? You should concede the rest of your case before going on this fall-back, and then we can talk.

What are you talking about? We're comparing the resolve of Luke to the Justice League, not of Rey to Superman. Please try to keep up.

Lol all of this is still circular logic based on your arbitrary placement of Rey and Kylo on no evidence or information whatsoever.

He ragdolled them at will and then voluntarily let them down to fight them, lmao.

Concession accepted, if Sidious was there to balance out 10,000 Jedi at the height of their powers.

The obvious here is that Darth Sidious is meant to be the most powerful sith lord of all time while Snoke is some rando who dies unceremoniously.

You're like someone who watches Psycho and still insists Marion Crane is alive.

Uh, do you seriously think Snoke has any advantage in powerscaling or thematic intent over Sidious? On what grounds?

lmao yeah, clearly we're comparing Rey to ESB Luke here. What an impressively intelligent statement.

Arachnid1
Finally got around to seeing the movie. Snoke was pathetic. He's barely a footnote in the Star Wars saga, and Sidious mega stomps him.

TheLordofMurder

Mace won the fight but lost the war. Arguing ethics/morals with Anakin cost him his life.

Sure Mace was the only one attacking Palpatine at the time, so yeah he was on his own...

But Palpatine let it happen to snare Anakin...

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

I laugh out loud when the idiots out there can't correctly interpret the scene for what it is.

Says the guy who misinterpreted the scene in Days of Future Past where Bishop was killed...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Finally got around to seeing the movie. Snoke was pathetic. He's barely a footnote in the Star Wars saga, and Sidious mega stomps him.

thumb up

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

quanchi112
Another idiotic response. Losing some limbs doesn't tell us how powerful he is, and you have no way to compare Kenobi with Kylo. You still have, after dozens of attempts to post on your position, failed to give a single meaningful feat or indicator that Kylo is actually as powerful as you think he is. Why don't you stop f*cking around and do so? If you say "Luke feared his raw power" with no attempt to address the numerous holes people have picked in that ridiculous argument one more time I swear I'm putting you on f*cking ignore.

Kenobi is less powerful than Vader. Luke admits he's only felt this kind of power in Rey and Ben. A statement is required since we won't ever see Kenobi or Vader take on any of the newer characters. Luke is the lynchpin.

We don't need to see an energy bar for Vader wince we know he never reached his full potential. At the time of his defeat he was still more powerful than Kenobi but despite that he was only able to stalemate him in the force. I showed you the gif earlier so for a character to be able to bulldoze another you need to be ridiculously more powerful if not caught off guard. That's the point since someone of Anakin's caliber who was both more powerful and more skilled than Kenobi failed to best him in both force power and with a lightsaber. That's why it makes Snoke complete and utter domination of Rey even that more impressive since Ren was unable to do so.

Just another point leaning towards the obvious that Disney has gone bigger and badder in every single fashion with this newer trilogy.

I never said she was. She wasn't even trying to hurt him. She pulls back. Superman doesn't ever pull back from harming WW. That's the difference. Your obstinance doesn't save you from acting like the circumstances were the same when they clearly weren't. Superman was out to defend himself in that scene whereas WW was trying to calm him down. At no point does Superman pull back from hurting WW. We see Rey pull the **** back when Luke falls on his ass.

Luke used the force to protect himself. He also disarmed her. We don't see Luke easily disarm her with the force. We see Snoke easily do so. Luke also cut himself off from the force so it doesn't stand to reason he can easily do so to Rey all things considered under the duress of combat.

She needed to wield it and Luke had time to defend himself. He fell. laughing out loud

You're insane tbh. You use double standards and don't seem to be able to grasp the differences here.

We are comparing the intentions of all parties. Your case falls on its face because Rey stops from harming Luke after he hilariously loses his balance. Superman headbutts WW and then headbutts her again. At no point does he stop from harming her prior to Lois.

False. He used his force powers when they were left vulnerable. He was kicked by Maul and pushed. Sidious needed a drawn out duel to assert himself over Maul. Snoke disarmed at will. Snoke put Kylo down with one blast.

Windu defeated him one on one. Don't be dense. Sidious was able to cloud their senses duentomthenforcr balancing out the light and the dark. Rey didn't do anything special her powers just rose due to balance. Just stop with your ridiculous fanboyism.

Snoke isn't a Sith Lord so who cares. Snoke is clearly more powerful than Darth Sidious. Palpatine died by being hurled down a shaft without much to his character either but that doesn't take away from his power level. Your ridiculous notion that less screen time means less power is moronic.

Andy Serkis agrees. You're a biased hypocrite.
In relation to Rey and Ben who scared Luke. Luke also felt the power of Yoda, Vader, and Sidious.

Based off feats Yoda's struggle with the x wing is lesser than all those rocks in comparison. Unlike you I don't decide who wins off feats alone because I'm not 12 and a moron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Finally got around to seeing the movie. Snoke was pathetic. He's barely a footnote in the Star Wars saga, and Sidious mega stomps him. False, but despite your worthless opinion what makes you think Sidious is more powerful and wins here ?

Snoke is clearly the more powerful character between the two.

quanchi112
Says the guy who misinterpreted the scene in Days of Future Past where Bishop was killed...

laughing out loud What are you talking about ?

Windu won. Sidious played the part of the victim to appeal to Anakin's sympathy and make him believe only he could save Padme. Anakin clearly made the fear based choice because he's a mentally weak person who abandoned the Jedi Order at a pivotal moment.

dadudemon

juggernaut74
Sidious took over the galaxy, Snoke hid in the shadows like a little ***** and came out of those shadows once Sidious was gone.

Snoke is a little *****.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sidious took over the galaxy, Snoke hid in the shadows like a little ***** and came out of those shadows once Sidious was gone.

Snoke is a little *****. So he should come out in the open and challenge him at the height of his power because ?

Quit being an idiot. Sidious hid in the shadows from a few thousand Jedi despite being supreme chancellor. He tried fleeing from a muppet with a cane. The guy is a textbook coward.

Snoke and his First Order would annihilate the empire at the height of its power. Also lol at Darth Sidious hiding from the worhtless Jedi. He ruled through deception whereas Snoke rules through intimidation and sheer force.

The Ellimist
Leave it to quanchi to describe Yoda as a "muppet in a cane" as though that were an honest and holistic description of his abilities. laughing

quanchi112
Leave it to quanchi to describe Yoda as a "muppet in a cane" as though that were an honest and holistic description of his abilities. laughing He was a walking corpse in the Ot trilogy. You thought he might pass away at any moment. Yoda is the post muppet for failure. I always told you fanboys he was the epitome of failure now it's canon approved.

smile

The Ellimist
Uh we're talking about CGI RotS Yoda. I get you were being facetious but you have this general habit of casting really misleading descriptions of events pretty shamelessly.

BTW how do you rationalize Maul getting diced by TPM Kenobi without sounding like a massive hypocrite?

(Full response pending)

juggernaut74
Leave it to quanchi to describe Yoda as a "muppet in a cane" as though that were an honest and holistic description of his abilities. laughing He tries with little knowledge he has so I'll give him that.

juggernaut74
So he should come out in the open and challenge him at the height of his power because ?

Quit being an idiot. Sidious hid in the shadows from a few thousand Jedi despite being supreme chancellor. He tried fleeing from a muppet with a cane. The guy is a textbook coward.

Snoke and his First Order would annihilate the empire at the height of its power. Also lol at Darth Sidious hiding from the worhtless Jedi. He ruled through deception whereas Snoke rules through intimidation and sheer force. Snoke was riding in Sidious' coat tails up to his meaningless end.

Darth Thor

Bentley
He was a walking corpse in the Ot trilogy. You thought he might pass away at any moment. Yoda is the post muppet for failure. I always told you fanboys he was the epitome of failure now it's canon approved.

smile

The irony is that the decrepit muppet still lifted more weight than Snoke ever did stick out tongue

juggernaut74

Darth Thor
The novel also tells Dooku was told to hold back vs Anakin.

confused

I'm not saying follow the novel. I'm just pointing it out as added information that doesn't contradict the commentary or what we see onscreen.

Also the novel states Dooku changed his mind about not killing Anakin when him and Kenobi were providing too much competition.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I'm not saying follow the novel. I'm just pointing it out as added information that doesn't contradict the commentary or what we see onscreen.

Also the novel states Dooku changed his mind about not killing Anakin when him and Kenobi were providing too much competition. I don't remember that, I remember reading by the time Dooku realized he needed to up his game it was too late.

And Kenobi provided no competition, Anakin did the heavy lifting.

Darth Thor
I don't remember that, I remember reading by the time Dooku realized he needed to up his game it was too late.

And Kenobi provided no competition, Anakin did the heavy lifting.

He realized that while Kenobi was still in the game.

Plus his fights against Anakin in TCW, and Yoda's vision in the final episode, all indicate Anakin was simply superior by the time of ROTS.

That doesn't make Dooku weak. Dooku being so powerful is what gave impact to that scene.

juggernaut74
Dooku is a pimp, most of his fights it don't even look like he's trying.

https://youtu.be/OcXaicGvcvA

quanchi112
Uh we're talking about CGI RotS Yoda. I get you were being facetious but you have this general habit of casting really misleading descriptions of events pretty shamelessly.

BTW how do you rationalize Maul getting diced by TPM Kenobi without sounding like a massive hypocrite?

(Full response pending) So you're taking one post clearly meant to mock Yoda at face value because you're a nerd. Ok.

He was overconfident and won the duel. He didn't finish his prey and got caught off guard. For ****s sake we knew he couldn't kill Kenobi due to ANH. I've always explained the reasons why.

I always look at the specific circumstances of every duel. That's the key to objective debating, sport.

quanchi112
Snoke was riding in Sidious' coat tails up to his meaningless end. False and your perspective isn't canon nor is it objective. Snoke and his First Order reigns over the galaxy at the start of the film. He ruled through sheer brute force while Sidious ruled through deception and lies. Snoke would utterly rape the empire with his superior First Order. Sidious would beg at his feet similarly to how he begged Windu.

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
False and your perspective isn't canon nor is it objective. Snoke and his First Order reigns over the galaxy at the start of the film. He ruled through sheer brute force while Sidious ruled through deception and lies. Snoke would utterly rape the empire with his superior First Order. Sidious would beg at his feet similarly to how he begged Windu.

laughing out loud Sidous paved the way for that coward Snoke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
The irony is that the decrepit muppet still lifted more weight than Snoke ever did stick out tongue Snoke overpowering Rey to that degree is far superior to struggling to lift an x wing. That poor little muppet and his failure style wisdom.

quanchi112
Sidous paved the way for that coward Snoke. And Plagueis paved the way for Sidious. Sidious didn't understand that all true Jedi needed to be snuffed out. He wanted to turn Luke whereas Snoke knew he needed to be killed. As I said his forces are superior to Sidious'. It's ok Sidious fans to admit inferiority to Snoke.

juggernaut74
And Plagueis paved the way for Sidious. Sidious didn't understand that all true Jedi needed to be snuffed out. He wanted to turn Luke whereas Snoke knew he needed to be killed. As I said his forces are superior to Sidious'. It's ok Sidious fans to admit inferiority to Snoke. Snoke hid in the shadows probably beating his meat while Sidious did all the real work. The coward came out when Sidous and Vader were both gone.

quanchi112
Snoke hid in the shadows probably beating his meat while Sidious did all the real work. The coward came out when Sidous and Vader were both gone. Sidious hid in the shadows from the Jedi council. Double standards. He also believed Luke Skywalker could bring him down and then let Vader change his mind in bringing him in about ten seconds. Sidious also tried fleeing from Yoda.

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Sidious hid in the shadows from the Jedi council. Double standards. He also believed Luke Skywalker could bring him down and then let Vader change his mind in bringing him in about ten seconds. Sidious also tried fleeing from Yoda.

laughing out loud Sidious was right in front of them the whole time!!!!!!!

laughing

quanchi112
Sidious was right in front of them the whole time!!!!!!!

laughing I know the Jedi were failures. This movie confirms what I've said for years. Yoda is the epitome of failure. Now no one can deny my Star Wars knowledge.

Sidious shouldn't have let Vader convince him to turn Luke. He is supposed to he master not Vader.

juggernaut74
I know the Jedi were failures. This movie confirms what I've said for years. Yoda is the epitome of failure. Now no one can deny my Star Wars knowledge.

Sidious shouldn't have let Vader convince him to turn Luke. He is supposed to he master not Vader. Snoke wouldn't be strong enough to pull this off, that's why Sidious did the heavy lifting.

quanchi112
Snoke wouldn't be strong enough to pull this off, that's why Sidious did the heavy lifting. Sidious did no heavy lifting. He hid in the shadows and even begged Jedi to not kill him. Snoke and his First Order would annihilate his empire.

juggernaut74
You keep forgetting without the Empire there would be no First Order, therefore without Sidious there would be no Snoke.

dadudemon

Bentley
Snoke overpowering Rey to that degree is far superior to struggling to lift an x wing. That poor little muppet and his failure style wisdom.

Rey didn't gain that much weight you phucker erm

Darth Thor

quanchi112
You keep forgetting without the Empire there would be no First Order, therefore without Sidious there would be no Snoke. That doesn't matter. Something always precedes you but we are comparing who is mightier. It's clearly Snoke and Sidious. Snoke also isn't a Sith. Without Bane there'd be no Sith. Quit saying silly things that don't matter here.

quanchi112
There's not "force vs. saber" debate. It's all using the force. Forcing a false narrative doesn't automatically make Palp win. He lost. Mace won. Mace hesitated due to Anakin. Palps capitalized. No other false narratives need to be injected into the situation.

Movie = highest canon

Palps did not overpower Mace with Force Lightning.

There is no debate. Mace defeated and could have killed Palpatine. thumb up

There's a whole array of retards on the Star Wars sub forums that believe he tossed the fight. If they say something Darth Thor follows suit. Most people in this world are sheep and just fall in line.

It's painfully obvious from Palpatine's dialogue when he switches from you will die to a helpless victim begging for aid that he realized his powers weren't enough to defeat Windu hence the change in tactics. Play the victim and appeal to Anakin for help him since he obviously needed it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Rey didn't gain that much weight you phucker erm Rey's power is greater than lifting an x wing. The great Yoda even struggled with it.

juggernaut74
That doesn't matter. Something always precedes you but we are comparing who is mightier. It's clearly Snoke and Sidious. Snoke also isn't a Sith. Without Bane there'd be no Sith. Quit saying silly things that don't matter here. Snoke will always play 2nd fiddle to Palpatine.

quanchi112
Snoke will always play 2nd fiddle to Palpatine. False. Snoke is by far more powerful. I don't care who you like more. Snoke objectively decimates the coward.

juggernaut74
Snoke is a coward to the core, he stayed hidden in the shadows and came out when his superiors were gone.

quanchi112
Snoke is a coward to the core, he stayed hidden in the shadows and came out when his superiors were gone. Snoke let his intentions be clear. He was enforcing his rule on the entire galaxy. Palpatine kept up his ruse after he ruled. That's the difference. Palpatine stayed hidden and launched a sneak attack on the Jedi after Windu almost killed him. He also tried fleeing from a one on one duel with Yoda. That's cowardice. Vader lost to Kenobi but he never once tried fleeing from combat.

In a one on one duel Snoke would rape Sidious.

juggernaut74
Snoke will forever be remembered as the Palpatine wannabe.

EmperorSidious2
After seeing the film again, I am of the mind that Sidious should be able to beat Snoke. Snoke has presented no feats to suggest he could defeat the Emperor.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
After seeing the film again, I am of the mind that Sidious should be able to beat Snoke. Snoke has presented no feats to suggest he could defeat the Emperor. Snoke isn't fit to be a bathroom attendant on the Death Star.

quanchi112
Snoke will forever be remembered as the Palpatine wannabe. Of no relevance who you think is cooler. Snoke is objectively more powerful therefore he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
After seeing the film again, I am of the mind that Sidious should be able to beat Snoke. Snoke has presented no feats to suggest he could defeat the Emperor. So you're just as dense as I last remember you. Snoke wins.

TheLordofMurder
Snoke isn't fit to be a bathroom attendant on the Death Star.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112
thumb up You are biased as well so it only makes sense you'd co sign a biased post. Snoke wins.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>