MOS Superman vs. Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Now that MOS Superman has had an upgrade of feats from JL, is he powerful enough to take on Hancock?

Fight takes place in an open field. Combatants are at full strength and know nothing about each other.

Stigma
So this is JL Superman?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma
So this is JL Superman?

Yes.

Stigma
Hmm... I'm thinking Hancock still wins.

But admittedly it's been years since I saw that movie.

Josh_Alexander
Hancock!

playa1258
Hancock loses.

TethAdamTheRock
Hancock

riv6672
Hancock FTW.

Silent Master
Just a nitpick but If you're including his JL feats, why call him MoS Superman?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just a nitpick but If you're including his JL feats, why call him MoS Superman?

Because I got used to calling him that for the last number of years, just to differentiate from Reeve Superman. I guess a better way to do it would be to call him Cavill Superman... but oh well, habits. I couldn't edit the title anymore.

steverules_2
I'm sorry Mr. Byte but with mistakes like this we're gonna have to keep you back a grade

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm sorry Mr. Byte but with mistakes like this we're gonna have to keep you back a grade

Most teachers give me a pass because of my good looks...

carthage
Clark wrecks him

h1a8
Did Hancock show any superspeed and reaction speed?

BruceSkywalker
Kal stomps

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Did Hancock show any superspeed and reaction speed?

It's almost like you didn't watch the movie or something.

TheVaultDweller
Problem is Hancock only ever got one film, and we never saw him fight anyone on his own level other than Mary, and they weren't trying to actually kill each other, just take out frustration. Because of that, we never get to see just where his limits truly lie. The people behind the film claimed things like he was pretty much invincible barring the circumstances of the film (as in can withstand nukes and such when not weakened by his partner), but none of that means shit without screen feats to support it.

Though I would say that the fact that he can take a train smashing into him without budging or being injured suggests that he could take at least a few hits from Clark as well.

cdtm
Superman beats Hancock even easier then he beats Hela.

Placidity
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman beats Hancock even easier then he beats Hela.

I honestly can't see Superman beating Hancock without using his hands.

TheVaultDweller
If people say Superman wins, that's fine. But I don't think he is going to stomp a guy who can do things like this:

NLRNYIT42ig

juggerman
I don't subscribe to the 'Hancock flew to the moon and painted it and flew back so fast that no one noticed" BS that people claim because there is so much that's unknown about that whole thing. But he does have a good speed feat here:

yt1pZiuyKJE

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If people say Superman wins, that's fine. But I don't think he is going to stomp a guy who can do things like this:

NLRNYIT42ig
He (Clark) isnt.
Hancock was is on par with MoS, its pretty obvious if you're objective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.