Omega Shenron runs the Super gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Manga versions assumed, excepting Frieza OFC. Where does he stop, IYO?

Warmup: Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta
1. Final Form Frieza
2. Hit
3. "100%" Beerus
4. Golden Frieza
5. Merged Zamasu
6. Jiren
7. Beerus
Boss: Whis

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3 at best, imo.

bbrem123
I don't even want to give him that much to be honest. I would say Hit destroys him.

Dark-Kenshin
Stops hard at pre-nerfed Hit.

Galan007
This will just turn into the GT vs. DBS power-scaling thread all over again, lol.

Ursumeles
Hit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It says manga versions assumed. Hit's 100% power at best rivalled SSJG, and he could only use his time-skip once due to the strain.

Ursumeles
It wouldn't surprise me if Hit could use it against a cocky opponent like OS, though.
The problem with GT vs Super is that GT has better scaling, while Super has far better feats -- even rivalling SSJG is feat wise beyond OS. Though I guess he could be >> Hit based on scaling, but scaling power in DB is another huge problem.

Inedian
He surely stops at Merged Zamasu.

DeadpoolXXX
gets to Whis.

carver9
How powerful is Final Form and Golden Frieza in the manga?

Ursumeles
Anime Frieza.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
How powerful is Final Form and Golden Frieza in the manga? Golden Freeza has yet to appear in the manga. All we have to go by where he's concerned is the anime.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's definitely not getting past number 6, imo. Even by scaling.

Going with NewGuy's scaling that SSJG is about 50x SSJ3, and that SSJB is about 10x SSJG, that puts Blue at about 500x Boo-Saga SSJ3. That's nothing to even SSJ4 Goku...but then we have to mention that Base Vegetto is stronger than SSJB Goku, and that BLUE Vegetto and Beerus are relatively equal to each other. That would make Beerus like...millions of times Boo-Saga SSJ3, lol.

SSJ Vegetto ~ 25,000x Boo-Saga SSJ3
SSJ2 Vegetto ~ 50,000x Boo-Saga SSJ3
SSJ3 Vegetto ~ 200,000x Boo-Saga SSJ3
SSJG Vegetto ~ 10,000,000x Boo-Saga SSJ3
SSJB Vegetto ~ 100,000,000x Boo-Saga SSJ3

smile

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Golden Freeza has yet to appear in the manga. All we have to go by where he's concerned is the anime.

I know, which contradicts the thread starter thread. With that said, using Anime showings since that is all we can to by right now, Hit kills him.

NewGuy01
Reading is fun.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but then we have to mention that Base Vegetto is stronger than SSJB Goku,

Citation needed, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Citation needed, lol.

Base Vegetto blew Merged Zamasu in half with a one-handed Ki blast after he'd powered up, Blue Goku was getting easily choked out, blitzed, and overpowered by a Zamasu that hadn't even powered up. The most Blue Goku did was make a hole in Zamasu's chest with a full power kamehameha.

Zamasu also seemed to view Base Vegetto as a greater opponent ("I guess one hour will be enough time to defeat you."wink

bbrem123
Strange how much stonger current Base Vegito compared to Buu Saga Base Vegito. You wouldn't think he was that much stronger. (Unless he is using god Ki in base form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.