Jiren VS King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
how do you believe jiren from DBS will do against king thor?

Damborgson
I think he'd slap the shit out of king Thor.

Dareangel
is he more powerful than beerus?

CosmicComet
Jiren is too swole. Too full of justice.

Instagram can't capture his greatness.

Dareangel
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Jiren is too swole. Too full of justice.

Instagram can't capture his greatness.

but do you believe he is too much for king thor?

Adam Grimes
He becomes the King of Asgard

cdtm
Originally posted by Dareangel

A more credible fight then those match's in Anime/manga/Foreign Cinema against a true heavy hitter, at least.

Like Molecule Man, Lifebringer Galactus, Thanos with the IG, COIE Anti Monitor, or Superman..

TethAdamTheRock
Jiren Wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Damborgson
I think he'd slap the shit out of king Thor.

thumb up

Jiren, in a single attack.

cdtm
Dragon Ball characters have very wonky physical stats.

I mean, Goku and Vegeta were struggling tossing around really big rocks, for crying out loud. They get damaged by simple bullets and lasers, or getting knocked into rocks. Freeza, he was messed up by an exploding planet, and had cyborg parts put in (He was cut in half, but his face was whole..) Brolly, he lost to a sun..

And esoteric wise, they've got nothing. Hit's time stop is a joke, and Thor could do things they've never dealt with before, like ripping a soul out of a body or dimension shifting..

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm

I mean, Goku and Vegeta were struggling tossing around really big rocks, for crying out loud. They get damaged by simple bullets and lasers, or getting knocked into rocks. Freeza, he was messed up by an exploding planet, and had cyborg parts put in (He was cut in half, but his face was whole..) Brolly, he lost to a sun..

And esoteric wise, they've got nothing. Hit's time stop is a joke, and Thor could do things they've never dealt with before, like ripping a soul out of a body or dimension shifting..

all the examples you brought are miles and miles below jiren power wise. SUPER SEYA RED is on a universal level and he is nothing to jiren. also, jiren overcame the time skip and even the time trap of HIT

krisblaze
Yeah cdmts argument holds true for a lot of DBZ characters but not this guy.

Dareangel
Originally posted by krisblaze

yes. his argument equals to bringing the x men and their power levels to discuss odin and say its legit because they all come from marvel universe

Inedian
is he more powerful than beerus?

Jiren looses against Beerus, destroys King Thor.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Inedian
Jiren looses against Beerus, destroys King Thor.

why? berrus at 70% was matched by red ssj goku. in the DBS series beerus was serious and angry when he fought Red goku, he even stated he is going full power and red goku was matching him and kinda humiliating him. now if we look at the tournament of power, Red ssj goku is a complete loser. he cant do anything to jiren. hell even that rabbit guy was more powerful than him. thats why i personally hate red ssj goku because it seems like his only purpose is to make beerus look bad while losing to everybody else. its like Werdum in the MMA world. took out fedor and cain valasquez when they were undefeated monsters but then got beat by average fighters.

anyway, judging by their performance vs red ssj goku and the fact whis kinda said it openly that jiren is stronger than the destruction gods, i think he will destroy beerus

Damonk2
Originally posted by cdtm

Kid Goku at the beginning of dragon ball was taking machine gun fire to the face at point blank range, Goku being scratched by a bullet in super was a product of Goku being suppressed, DB characters lower their power to abysmal levels to deal with weaker opponents, like goku not killing normal humans.
Frieza destroyed a planet 10x the size of a normal planet in his first form,ergo his durability far exceeds planetary...

"Id"

Jiren Glares at him.

Galan007
This is spite, tbh.

Jiren stomps... And then takes Mjolnir as a trophy(yes, I definitely think he could lift it.)

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze

Actually, Hit managed to slow him up for a good long time.

In the time it took Jiren to break free, someone else could have tried throwing him off the arena.

I'd say that proves characters that can freeze time on a planetary scale (Or above), as Skyfather can, would have a chance.

Even if Jiren can break free, they can freeze and, say, dump him into another dimension, or a black hole (A REAL black hole, and not whatever that thing was from the Sailor Moon parody.)

MrMind
yeah no skyfather can match Jiren honestly

BruceSkywalker
Jiren destroys so easily

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren wouldn't find King Thor worthy to attack, just like Super Saiyan God.

Hell, Super Saiyan God would probably defeat King Thor. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.