Should the U.N be moved to an Muslim Country?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Should the U.N be moved to a country that they actually support and take orders from? I mean that Vote was pretty much them proving how Bigitoed they are... And I know a few New Yorkers that would love to see it GONE just to help with parking alone....

The U.N is a Islamic Supporting & Anti Semite Organization...which we already knew it was....

ArtificialGlory
The UN is largely impotent, anyway. They can't enforce the decision in any real way.

Tzeentch
Why should the United States have the sole authority to dictate what land belongs to which nation?

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bigitoed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y0kqPaev-Ts/UAx8F4FIUtI/AAAAAAAAO00/6K-Za8Qzg4g/s1600/IMG_1456.JPG

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why should the United States have the sole authority to dictate what land belongs to which nation?

As long as the UN doesn't ask for more from the US than it does from other nations. And as long as every single nation opening their mouth pays their fair share, and spends the correct amount of money they are supposed to be spending. Last I checked even a country like Germany wasn't fully complying.

Surtur
I also was laughing when even CNN was calling this out with "Yeah....some of the people lecturing us are Syria and Venezuela, who have no room to talk" lol.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
As long as the UN doesn't ask for more from the US than it does from other nations. And as long as every single nation opening their mouth pays their fair share, and spends the correct amount of money they are supposed to be spending. Last I checked even a country like Germany wasn't fully complying.

The US hasn't paid its UN dues since 1985.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by jaden101
The US hasn't paid its UN dues since 1985.
so by surt logic, we don't deserve a say?

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

I was talking about the amount of money each country is supposed to spend on defense, but okay that is fair enough.

In the end I think ISRAEL deserves to choose its capital. In the end, we shouldn't have to declare this lol. Israel should be able to choose. Say, Rocky, what do you think they'd choose?

If you feel a country shouldn't be allowed to choose its own capital, I want you to please say that right now.

Adam_PoE
I was talking about the amount of money each country is supposed to spend on defense, but okay that is fair enough.

In the end I think ISRAEL deserves to choose its capital. In the end, we shouldn't have to declare this lol. Israel should be able to choose. Say, Rocky, what do you think they'd choose?

If you feel a country shouldn't be allowed to choose its own capital, I want you to please say that right now.

This has to be the stupidest argument I have ever heard. The land in question is in dispute. That is the entire ****ing point. That is like arguing that because the United States has the right to decide its own capital, that it can declare Toronto the capital of the United States.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This has to be the stupidest argument I have ever heard. The land in question is in dispute. That is the entire ****ing point. That is like arguing that because the United States has the right to decide its own capital, that it can declare Toronto the capital of the United States.

Okay bro, fair enough.

Anyways, out of curiosity, which country gives the most to the UN?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Seeing as how people like you don't think Israel shouldn't have that right, No.. People like you shouldn't Because much like the U.N . You are a Anti Semite.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/khwLykX.jpg

Oh.

That's what I thought. Well, no doubt it's time to make this more even, correct?

Flyattractor
Send em to the UAE. Good Place for the U.N.

jaden101

That's be NATO. And that'd be Germany that was told in the wake of WWII that for decades wasn't allowed a navy or airforce and to this day still has restrictions on the size of its military in terms of numbers as well as a ban on developing nuclear weapons or even stationing another nations WMD's within its borders.

Surtur
And hell Germany isn't even in the top 10. Can't take them seriously. And shame on you, UK.

Pony up dat green. Shit Kenya gives more. Damn. That 1,000 year Reich failed spectacularly.

Flyattractor
World is a Safer Place with Germany not having any real weapons. We don't wan't anything truly Dangerous there for when the Islamic Factions take over those countries.

Surtur
When you look at the numbers in that chart the latest vote seems like some sort of practical joke lol. That is hilarious how little power they have. Just wagging their fingers hoping it matters.

It's adorable.

Flyattractor
First thing we should do is cancel all of their Diplomatic Immunity. Make em PAY for all those Parking Tickets.

The Ellimist

Oh.

That's what I thought. Well, no doubt it's time to make this more even, correct?

Not a fair comparison at all lol, it'd make more sense to use GDP per capita.

In either case 1.6 billion USD is nothing to the US economy, so whether you like the UN or not the money is a silly reason.

Surtur
Money or nothing, chicks for free.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Is it in dispute?

Afaik, Israel is officially recognized as a soverign nation, by all the channels that matter.

Sure, the borders are in dispute, but the country and it's capital are not.

Surtur
Palestine is an official place, my second cousin once removed caught a flight there last week.

Flyattractor
Apparently if you mail something to Jerusalem you don't need to put a Country in the address.

Funny that.

kevdude
Yes it should be, UN is being run by immoral people.

Ursumeles

Oh.

That's what I thought. Well, no doubt it's time to make this more even, correct? Kenya? The ****? How do they pay more than countries like Germany, China and Japan?

Surtur
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Kenya? The ****? How do they pay more than countries like Germany, China and Japan?

More to the point is WHY do they?

Flyattractor
The money Kenya pays to the U.N is probably just Foreign Aid Money that the U.S give them.

Surtur
Lol.

Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

"The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said. “We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.