SOR Revan vs Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

The Merchant
Revan molests.

DarthAnt66
Who the hell ever put Muur > Revan?

S_W_LeGenD
Revan (SoR) packs so much raw power that it is wise to exclude him from conventional rankings.

Noticed the Strike Team that was assembled to defeat him?

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan (SoR) packs so much raw power that it is wise to exclude him from conventional rankings.

Lmao what the f**k?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Lmao what the f**k?
"Search your feelings, Lord Vader. You will know it to be true."

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who the hell ever put Muur > Revan? People with a revan hate boner.

AncientPower
He makes a point though. Without the interference of Spirit!Revan, Dark Revan would've been able to defeat two extremely powerful strike teams in a row. Tanking both a superweapon and Coalition air strikes whilst doing so.

It's easily one of the most impressive over-all combat feats in the lore outside of the Top 4.

Trocity
None of that suggests he needs to be excluded from "conventional rankings".

He's not Abeloth tier.

AncientPower
The argument for Revan > Plagueis is solid though, which is what he's getting at.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who the hell ever put Muur > Revan?

Kreia?

AncientPower
In lightsaber skill, hardly power.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Kreia?
Absolutely not?

The Merchant
Kreia acted like Revan was the strongest she's seen, even stronger than the Ancients and Nihilus.

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
The argument for Revan > Plagueis is solid though, which is what he's getting at.

That's fair, he probably is tbh.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kreia acted like Revan was the strongest she's seen, even stronger than the Ancients and Nihilus.
Because he was?

Most powerful force user to ever come out of the dantooine enclave, which included ****ing Exar Kun, who shits on the ancient Sith asides from Vitiate.

Haschwalth
On topic, Ajunta pall/Karness Muur gained power from a Starmap whic put them above the other sith of their time, which pales in comparison to what Revan did with the star forge let alone Malak who ran that thing at 300%

Ursumeles
why was this thread made

AncientPower
Exar Kun never attended the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine nor took on any of those masters during his training. Exar Kun studied solely under Master Baas, the sole Watchman of the planet at the time.

TenebrousWay
What does Kreia's musings about the skills of the ancient Sith has to do it Revan's own skills? He'd make her "look foolish" with a blade just as well.

Haschwalth
Exar Kun never attended the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine nor took on any of those masters during his training. Exar Kun studied solely under Master Baas, the sole Watchman of the planet at the time.

Stop lying.

"At the same time, many of the era's worst dark siders come from the enclave, including Exar Kun, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak."

―Star Wars: Jedi Academy Training Manual

https://imgur.com/dD7WQO7

The Merchant
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Because he was?

Most powerful force user to ever come out of the dantooine enclave, which included ****ing Exar Kun, who shits on the ancient Sith asides from Vitiate.

I agree. Should have beeb more clear.

AncientPower
Stop lying.

"At the same time, many of the era's worst dark siders come from the enclave, including Exar Kun, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak."

―Star Wars: Jedi Academy Training Manual

https://imgur.com/dD7WQO7

laughing out loud

It's wrong, the Enclave isn't even built until after Baas dies.

Board Walker
SOR Revan > DE Sidious

Revan's durability and offensive demonstrations of power out do anything DE Sidious ever did.

AncientPower
GG. No RE. The Board Walker has spoken.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Board Walker
SOR Revan > DE Sidious

Revan's durability and offensive demonstrations of power out do anything DE Sidious ever did.

lol

Haschwalth
laughing out loud

It's wrong, the Enclave isn't even built until after Baas dies.
As evident where? I'd like the quote.
Because other information suggests, he built it.

AncientPower
Lol, you realise the entire Jedi High Council is slaughtered besides Thon. The era of Jedi Watchmen overseeing planets by themselves, as Baas and the like had done, was over.

The entire Jedi Order went through a reformation as was started by Nomi and was followed through as seen in the KotOR comics; where the Covenant went overboard, was designed to prevent the rise of more dark siders. They formed a new Enclave on Dantooine from the new Jedi Council.

You realise that even Vrook Lamar was only in his mid-fifties by KotOR, making him a child during the Great Sith War. Jolee Bindo is nearly seventy by KotOR and he was a teenager in Kun's day.

Stop trying to use a character opinion to claim Revan > Kun, when multiple sources point to Kun > Vitiate.

samappo
Kreia was more interested in Revan's ideologies. He was also the most formidable force wielder of the era bar perhaps Nihilus.

AncientPower
Nihilus is undoubtedly more powerful, as is Vitiate.

samappo
I didn't include Vitiate since Kreia does not know about him.

AncientPower
She actually kind of does, she spends the entire game preparing the Exile to help Revan face him. She goes on to become the Emperor's spiritual consort to boot.

samappo
She has no real gauge of Vitiate's powers, but she probably knows it's beyond Revan.

The Ellimist
Honestly if accolades didn't exist I'd put Nihilus above Vitiate.

AncientPower
She knows he may well be more powerful than Nihilus, at least. But yes.

samappo
I guess Nihilus doesn't have many showings of his power.

samappo
I mean, he can drain worlds of the force without a struggle .

The Ellimist
Originally posted by samappo
I guess Nihilus doesn't have many showings of his power.

He has quite a few. Eating planets, apparently holding the Ravager together, apparently TK'ing it out of Malachor (some of these feats are a little debatable), etc.

AncientPower
Hardly, Nihilus has the best TK feats in the mythos. He pulled his entire fleet out of the gravity wells of Malachor V. Also his powers could destroy Citadel Station, which could largely survive the impact of the Ravager crashing into it.

But Vitiate has scaling over the likes of the ancient Sith sorceress whose Ambria ritual surpassed Sadow using the Corsair to destroy suns. Vitiate also has the fact that he went from requiring a 30 day ritual with the aid of 8,000 Sith Lords to destroy Nathema, to being able to do the same without aid or a ritual and as a mere spirit too.

samappo
I mean, Kreia implies that he would just scale out of control if not stopped. Even then, he was only beaten through the connection he had to his apprentice. So in a one on one situation, I think he trumps anyone except Vitiate/Palpatine.

The Ellimist
Well the best TK feats probably go to either Sidious (Lusankya hahaha) or Luke (TK'ing Caedus, Vader's fortress, dovin basals', etc.).

samappo
Hardly, Nihilus has the best TK feats in the mythos.

But Vitiate has scaling over the likes of the ancient Sith sorceress whose Ambria ritual surpassed Sadow using the Corsair to destroy suns. Vitiate has the fact that he went from requiring a 30 day ritual with the aid of 8,000 Sith Lords to destroy Nathema, to being able to do the same without aid or a ritual and as a mere spirit too.

Good points. He can also "cheat" death in some sense. He can survive as a spirit.

AncientPower
Well the best TK feats probably go to either Sidious (Lusankya hahaha) or Luke (TK'ing Caedus, Vader's fortress, dovin basals', etc.).

Nihilus tore a fleet of ships out of the gravity wells and magnetic storms of Malachor V. The engines of those massive ships weren't powerful enough to escape said gravity wells nor could they even jump to hyperspace because of it. It's absolutely insane.

The Ellimist
Nihilus tore a fleet of ships out of the gravity wells and magnetic storms of Malachor V. The engines of those massive ships weren't powerful enough to escape said gravity wells nor could they even jump to hyperspace because of it. It's absolutely insane.

But NEXUS!

It's also a little ambiguous, like IDK if he actually did it with telekinesis, whether the ships were close to the gravity well, etc.

samappo
Impressive nonetheless.

And isn't that a bit weird sounding? Nihilus is a wound in the force, I really don't imagine him being amped by the force.

AncientPower
He's an echo of Malachor V, even so there's no reason to assume that makes up for the fact that he goes on to absorb the Force power of numerous worlds after the fact. It's also explicitly stated that he pulls those ships out of the gravity wells, it's not ambiguous.

The Ellimist
lol not sure if this is the place to get into another Nihilus-Malachor discussion.

AncientPower
Given the OP is a laughable mismatch, I wouldn't worry.

samappo
Sidious controlled the force, Valkorian abused the force and twisted it unnaturally, Nihilus was controlled by the force.

samappo
I mean, we can't underestimate Vitiate's natural connection to the force. His young ten year old daughter ****ing stopped a weapon attacking her, then ****ing ragdolled like 5-6 force sensitive knights.

Not to mention Vitiate used the force as a kid to kill a Sith Lord.

The Merchant
Kreia does know of Vitiate somewhat, she refers to him and his Empire "The True Sith" while she and the Sith of her and Revans regime were not "true Sith" or something like that.

But, she thinks that if Nihilus isn't stop he will devour all life in the Galaxy, however she does acknowledge Nihilus power continues to increase. Might be that Nihilus had the potential to topple even Vitiate in time.

Haschwalth
Lol, you realise the entire Jedi High Council is slaughtered besides Thon. The era of Jedi Watchmen overseeing planets by themselves, as Baas and the like had done, was over.

Sorry, when was this and could you please provide tangible evidence thanks.

Please give me the details of this with full context.

Wrong,

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/32/VrookLamarAndBalaNisi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110509171043

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vrook_Lamar

https://imgur.com/2uBLV0E

It was never given his age.

Yeah, I'd love Kun to be Vitiate.
But please stop flat out lying thanks.

Azronger
Honestly if accolades didn't exist I'd put Nihilus above Vitiate.

What accolades put Vitiate above Nihilus?

slayne
@Az:

---SWTOR Codex Entry

samappo
Interesting choice of words ... most dominating. This doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

Azronger
It says the Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force user the galaxy has ever seen. It does not say the Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power and become the most dominating Force user the galaxy has ever seen, or anything like that. It merely states what Vitiate wishes to be, not what he is.

JKBart
this thread is a failure lmao

Azronger
It's a Jmango thread - what did you expect?

slayne
Originally posted by Azronger
It says the Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force user the galaxy has ever seen. It does not say the Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power and become the most dominating Force user the galaxy has ever seen, or anything like that. It merely states what Vitiate wishes to be, not what he is.
You'd have a point if the quote was in present or future tense; i.e, if it said he masters, plans to master, or is mastering the dark side to become the most dominating Force user. As it stands, though, the quote is in past tense, meaning that it describes his becoming the most dominating Force user as a result of his mastery over the dark side.

The codex makes a very clear distinction between the two, as exampled here:

His becoming the Sith Emperor was a result of him rising, and it's the same with the other codex quote because the preceding verbs are all in past tense (ex. mastered, rose.) Just as he rose to become the Sith Emperor, he mastered the dark side to become the most dominating Force user the galaxy had ever seen. thumb up

TenebrousWay
The application of the infinitive in that quote only gives only two possible interpretation:

1. Slayne's one: The moment Vitiate mastered the dark side he became the most dominating force user the galaxy has ever seen.

2. A variant of Azronger's: After the moment Vitiate mastered the dark side, he'd inevitably become the most dominating force user the galaxy has ever seen.

Both of them lead to the same end result.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Slayne's interpretation is correct.

AncientPower
Sorry, when was this and could you please provide tangible evidence thanks.

Please give me the details of this with full context.

Wrong,

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/32/VrookLamarAndBalaNisi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110509171043

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vrook_Lamar

https://imgur.com/2uBLV0E

It was never given his age.

Yeah, I'd love Kun to be Vitiate.
But please stop flat out lying thanks.

I just noticed this, lmfao.

S_W_LeGenD
More:

The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

The Sith Emperor is the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed. Unless this implacable enemy can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

---

In regards to Darth Nihilus; Kriea pointed out that he may self-destruct at some point. Wound condition and insatiable hunger were a great source of power for Darth Nihilus but these conditions began to ravage him as well.

Valkorion is relatively stronger and stable Darth Nihilus, if this makes sense.

samappo
I don't think she said he'd just self-destruct. I'm pretty sure she made it quite clear that if he wasn't stopped very soon, he'd go beyond anybodies capability to beat him. Like Valkorion, he'd go full unstoppable if he consumed the galaxy.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.