Avengers vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatants are at their peak:

Avengers:

- Captain America
- Bucky
- Falcon
- Hawkeye
- Black Widow
- MCU Spiderman

VS.

- Beast
- Mystique
- Nightcrawler
- Wolverine
- Deadpool
- Colossus

Setting: Prague, Charles's Bridge

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Impediment
Cap, Bucky, and Spidey take out the X-Men.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma

Avengers:

- Captain America
- Bucky
- Falcon
- Hawkeye
- Black Widow
- MCU Spiderman

VS.

- Beast
- Mystique
- Nightcrawler
- Wolverine
- Deadpool
- Colossus

Who wins?

You have 3 enhanced people in the Avengers team but your entire X-men team is enhanced? The Avengers can win if they play it smart but there's a bit of a power disparity here.

The Ellimist
None of them can really take down Wolverine, well I guess Peter can immobilize him. Not sure if he's competent enough yet to pull that off though.

Anyway, Deadpool can take out Hawkeye and Black Widow pretty quickly, Mystique dies, and Colossus and Beast beat up Cap + Bucky. Or I suppose Falcon can take out Beast. But overall team X-men has the advantage in sheer power + durability, with Spiderman being the wild card.

Stigma
Originally posted by FrothByte
You have 3 enhanced people in the Avengers team but your entire X-men team is enhanced? The Avengers can win if they play it smart but there's a bit of a power disparity here.
Hmm maybe, but Black Widow vs. Mystique would be a cool fight.

What if we swap Black Widow or Haweye for Black Panther?

The Ellimist
Hmm maybe, but Black Widow vs. Mystique would be a cool fight.

Realistically they'd both be shot dead within seconds.

Well BP has his vibranium suit with no quantified durability limits, and his claws might be able to hurt Wolverine, so it becomes interesting.

Stigma
I see.

Ok. So Black Widow is out, Black Panther is in.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte

Depends on the scenario, really. In a head-on team vs team battle, I would much rather have Falcon, Black Widow or Hawkeye (who all have ranged gear) over Mystique or Beast, for example, especially with a 100 foot starting distance.

Honestly, Nightcrawler is the real bastard here, considering they are on a bridge and I see nothing in the OP about no BFR. Though it also depends which version we are using (new or old timeline) or if we are going composite.

Josh_Alexander

Avengers:

- Captain America
- Bucky
- Falcon
- Hawkeye
- Black Widow
- MCU Spiderman

VS.

- Beast
- Mystique
- Nightcrawler
- Wolverine
- Deadpool
- Colossus

Who wins?

Man!....I must say X Men.

Arachnid1
The X-men win this without too much trouble. Every one of them are physically super human, and Spidey is the only one with a real chance of putting in some real work against them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.