Vader vs. Kylo and Rey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their best.

* Composite Vader (movies and CW series)

Setting: Rocky Mountains, near Denver

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Impediment
Vader.

playa1258
Vader wins easily.

The Ellimist
Vader, yeah.

SquallX
Again, why do you guys hate Quanchi so much?

I swear, some of you guys just wants to see Quanchi burns everything around him.

StiltmanFTW
Kylo shits himself, drops to his knees and then bends over.

Rey charges at Ani, only to lose her hand.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Funny but so true.

Josh_Alexander

laughing out loud You are so creative! Hahaha

Originally posted by SquallX

I swear, some of you guys just wants to see Quanchi burns everything around him.

Hahahaha.

What makes you think he hasnt already!?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Stigma
All at their best.

Who wins?

Vader Mega Stomps them.

He is just in another level.

quanchi112
Kylo solos.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kylo solos.

You have a higher opinion of Kylo than Kylo himself. laughing

You know, 'cause Kylo is scared he'll never be as powerful as Vader...

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You have a higher opinion of Kylo than Kylo himself. laughing

You know, 'cause Kylo is scared he'll never be as powerful as Vader... Just as LeBron looked up to Jordan when he was younger. Brady looked up to Montana, etc. People change and evolve. Someone always came before you and that has no bearing on anything. Desperation makes people say silly things.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX

/\

The devil has been summoned. laughing out loud

quanchi112
https://m.popkey.co/c78243/zaEqD_s-200x150.gif

The Ellimist
Just as LeBron looked up to Jordan when he was younger. Brady looked up to Montana, etc. People change and evolve. Someone always came before you and that has no bearing on anything. Desperation makes people say silly things.

No, read again. Kylo doesn't only look up to Vader, he's afraid he will never be as powerful as him.

Sure, Kylo could be wrong, but why am I supposed to assume he's wrong when there's no evidence to the contrary?

Josh_Alexander
https://m.popkey.co/c78243/zaEqD_s-200x150.gif

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
No, read again. Kylo doesn't only look up to Vader, he's afraid he will never be as powerful as him.

Sure, Kylo could be wrong, but why am I supposed to assume he's wrong when there's no evidence to the contrary?

Correction Kylo admires Vader.

Kylo wishes to one day be what Vader was.

Even Snoke said in the LJ that he doubted Kylo was his grandfather's image. Or something like that.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Correction Kylo admires Vader.

Kylo wishes to one day be what Vader was.

Even Snoke said in the LJ that he doubted Kylo was his grandfather's image. Or something like that.

When Rey reads Kylo's mind she finds that he fears he'll never be as powerful as Vader.

quanchi112

Sure, Kylo could be wrong, but why am I supposed to assume he's wrong when there's no evidence to the contrary? So what's that prove ? He has a permanent chip on his shoulder that won't let him be complacent. Luke's opinion is different. We already know both he and Rey's force power is rising to insane levels.

Josh_Alexander
When Rey reads Kylo's mind she finds that he fears he'll never be as powerful as Vader.

Okay.

Yeah true.

Kylo was heartbroken when Snoke said that. So yeah, he could be doubting himself.

The Ellimist
So what's that prove ? He has a permanent chip on his shoulder that won't let him be complacent. Luke's opinion is different. We already know both he and Rey's force power is rising to insane levels.

No, Luke's opinion isn't different. He says Ben has lots of raw strength, he never suggests Ben could defeat Vader in a fight.

Kylo himself thinks Vader is greater than him. Snoke seems to think so too. Literally the only person who thinks Kylo would win here is you.

quanchi112
No, Luke's opinion isn't different. He says Ben has lots of raw strength, he never suggests Ben could defeat Vader in a fight.

Kylo himself thinks Vader is greater than him. Snoke seems to think so too. Literally the only person who thinks Kylo would win here is you. We are talking about raw power he's only felt once before in Ben. He felt Vader's power whereas Kylo has an innate fear of failure.

He has a chip on his shoulder. Snoke mocked him to manipulate him. The visual dictionary says he's tremendous at manipulating him. If you don't grasp the point of him mocking Kylo then I can't help you.

The Ellimist
We are talking about raw power he's only felt once before in Ben.

Um, yeah, I know. I'm telling you that it doesn't contradict anything because raw power != actualized power.

Your entire argument for both Snoke > Luke and Kylo > Vader is that the f*cking dark side users are underestimating themselves and need quanchi to show them just how powerful they are. Of course you've presented exactly zero evidence that Kylo is on Vader's level except that he has lots of "raw power", but hey, that's on you.

quanchi112
Um, yeah, I know. I'm telling you that it doesn't contradict anything because raw power != actualized power.

Your entire argument for both Snoke > Luke and Kylo > Vader is that the f*cking dark side users are underestimating themselves and need quanchi to show them just how powerful they are. Of course you've presented exactly zero evidence that Kylo is on Vader's level except that he has lots of "raw power", but hey, that's on you. Based on what ?

Snoke's utter domination of two characters whereas Vader never even dominated Kenobi in force power. Hell, they stalemated and Vader is more powerful in the force.

The Ellimist
Based on what ?

The definition of "raw"?

If you think raw = actual power then Rey would be more powerful than Snoke or Luke, but she clearly isn't.

What? We're comparing Kylo and Vader here, not Snoke and Vader.

quanchi112
The definition of "raw"?

If you think raw = actual power then Rey would be more powerful than Snoke or Luke, but she clearly isn't.

What? We're comparing Kylo and Vader here, not Snoke and Vader.

We see her raw power resist Kylo's trained power so it's very impressive whether it's raw or not.

Vader at the point of episodes four to six had his ceiling lowered immensely after Rots. Kylo wins. If we look at common opponents Luke who fared better ?

The Ellimist
We see her raw power resist Kylo's trained power so it's very impressive whether it's raw or not.

Vader at the point of episodes four to six had his ceiling lowered immensely after Rots. Kylo wins. If we look at common opponents Luke who fared better ?

Lmao at your circular logic. You say Rey is powerful because she resisted Ren, and Ren is powerful because he has lots of raw power, which is impressive because Rey has that same raw power and resisted Ben.

Just. Stop.

Also Vader did better because he was dueling Luke while Rey got disarmed in seconds. LOL

SquallX

quanchi112
Lmao at your circular logic. You say Rey is powerful because she resisted Ren, and Ren is powerful because he has lots of raw power, which is impressive because Rey has that same raw power and resisted Ben.

Just. Stop.

Also Vader did better because he was dueling Luke while Rey got disarmed in seconds. LOL No, based off Luke and Snoke's statements.

Rey isnt at the top of her technical skill game with a saber yet. Vader was but poor guy never saw his true potential because of that pesky Kenobi.

Stigma

Interesting scenario thumb up

quanchi112

playa1258
Actually Vader continued to gain skills as well when he got older.

None of that will matter to you because you hate Vader as much as Superman and will argue he loses against a tribble.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Actually Vader continued to gain skills as well when he got older.

None of that will matter to you because you hate Vader as much as Superman and will argue he loses against a tribble. His physical skills and mobility were greatly diminished. So yes he got smarter in other areas but he was nowhere near his potential. Kylo destroys him.

KingD19
This is Vader with all his feats idiot. He wrecks them both easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
This is Vader with all his feats idiot. He wrecks them both easily. He was destroyed by Luke, didn't show an edge on Kenobi despite age taking a toll on Obi, and he also failed to even retrieve the Death Star plans against some non force sens robes who weren't even trained soldiers. Kylo wrecks him, stooge.

KingD19
He was destroyed by Luke, didn't show an edge on Kenobi despite age taking a toll on Obi, and he also failed to even retrieve the Death Star plans against some non force sens robes who weren't even trained soldiers. Kylo wrecks him, stooge.

Convenient how you ignore his fight against Ahsoka, or him b*tching Ezra and Kanaan. Or casually flinging an AT-ST. Kylo and Rey apparently can't even use the Force in combat, as it would've helped them greatly against the Praetorian Guard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Convenient how you ignore his fight against Ahsoka, or him b*tching Ezra and Kanaan. Or casually flinging an AT-ST. Kylo and Rey apparently can't even use the Force in combat, as it would've helped them greatly against the Praetorian Guard. Tano ****ed his face up and he dominated Ezra...who cares ?

Or used his power to move it after he was taken down by it by Kanan. We see Kylo use the force in combat. Just evcause he does t use it in every scene doesn't mean he can't. It just means he didn't you moron. Kylo came out on top did he not.

Vader would die by the guards. smile

juggernaut74
Vader all day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Vader all day. Based on ?

NotAllThatEvil
Is this the same kylo who almost lost to a janitor in episode xii and needed rey to save him from some red nonforce users in xiii?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Is this the same kylo who almost lost to a janitor in episode xii and needed rey to save him from some red nonforce users in xiii? Is Vader the same guy who couldn't get Death Star plans from some rebel secretaries at the end of Rogue One ? Yeah, Kylo wins.

NotAllThatEvil
The way you pick favorites confuses me sometimes, you know that. If you are gonna fanboy, why not fanboy over someone who's actually cool? Anyway, Vader destroys luko. Rey might Mary sue Vader into submission though.

Silent Master
The way you pick favorites confuses me sometimes, you know that. If you are gonna fanboy, why not fanboy over someone who's actually cool? Anyway, Vader destroys luko. Rey might Mary sue Vader into submission though.

He wants to be seen as part of the in-crowd, but also an individual. So he latches onto whatever he thinks is popular and then picks a villain or side character to be his favorite.

IOW, he's a hipster.

quanchi112
The way you pick favorites confuses me sometimes, you know that. If you are gonna fanboy, why not fanboy over someone who's actually cool? Anyway, Vader destroys luko. Rey might Mary sue Vader into submission though. I am not fanboying anything. I have no idea who Luko even is tbh. Maybe it's the Luke Skywalker that lives in the imaginations of the fans who cried during the Last Jedi. Kylo is more skilled than Rey don't ignore the film. Kylo beats Vader who has always been greatly exaggerated. Vader was never the same after Kenobi maimed him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He wants to be seen as part of the in-crowd, but also an individual. So he latches onto whatever he thinks is popular and then picks a villain or side character to be his favorite.

IOW, he's a hipster. Vader is popular and the Ot is extremely popular so you don't even make sense by any stretch of your security guard imagination. I like what I like regardless of public opinion. My fav character from Star Wars isn't anyone else's so Snoke isn't popular. Stick to crying about diversity and guarding boxes or something.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
I am not fanboying anything. I have no idea who Luko even is tbh. Maybe it's the Luke Skywalker that lives in the imaginations of the fans who cried during the Last Jedi. Kylo is more skilled than Rey don't ignore the film. Kylo beats Vader who has always been greatly exaggerated. Vader was never the same after Kenobi maimed him.

Kylo, sorry. On my phone. Anyway, no. Rey is by far the more skilled and naturally powerful combatant between the two of them. She kicked Ben's butt last movie and saved his sorry hide this movie. If either of the two is strong enough to challenge Vader, it's rey.

quanchi112
Kylo, sorry. On my phone. Anyway, no. Rey is by far the more skilled and naturally powerful combatant between the two of them. She kicked Ben's butt last movie and saved his sorry hide this movie. If either of the two is strong enough to challenge Vader, it's rey. Ok you obviously didn't see the film. We clearly see Snoke explain why she beat him aside from the obvious that he was shot prior to the fight. Kylo is more skilled with equalized power. He looked far better against the guards than she did. At the end of the trilogy both would defeat him handily. Right now Kylo beats Vader's ass. Vader was a sad Sith Lord tbh.

NotAllThatEvil
Is that why he needs Rey to save him by lending him her lightsaber? I agree Rey might be on Vader's level, but kylo still needs some eork.

quanchi112
Is that why he needs Rey to save him by lending him her lightsaber? I agree Rey might be on Vader's level, but kylo still needs some eork. And watch the entire ****ing scene because Kylo clearly did better than Rey against the guards. You're focusing on her tossing him a saber and ignoring the rest of the battle and how each fared. Both will be beyond Vader. Luke was in Rotj. Vader was past his prime at the time of the Ot. The suit greatly limited him.

NotAllThatEvil
I did. Ben's swordskill is the least impressive thing about him. He's nowhere near Vader even in his suit. Rey might be though.

quanchi112
I did. Ben's swordskill is the least impressive thing about him. He's nowhere near Vader even in his suit. Rey might be though. Dude, watch the film over again. You're clearly lying. He's better than Rey with his sword than she is.

NotAllThatEvil
What gives you that idea? If it's so obvious, you should be able to give me an example

quanchi112
What gives you that idea? If it's so obvious, you should be able to give me an example Snoke's dialogue aside but this will have to wait until the DVD release so I can post the clip and break it down.

Robtard
All at their best.

Who wins?
Vader wins. By either cutting them to bits in a sabre duel or by out-Forcing them and Force-crushing them as easily as tin cans.

Josh_Alexander
Vader Ultra Stomps.

Not even close to a decent match!

quanchi112
Is this the same kylo who almost lost to a janitor in episode xii and needed rey to save him from some red nonforce users in xiii? Kylo beat a janitor despite being shot and spiritually broken. Facts, kid. He also defeated Rey prior in the film.

quanchi112
Vader Ultra Stomps.

Not even close to a decent match! Based on ?

Josh_Alexander
Based on ?

Logic!!

Its like facing two cats against a Tiger. To say otherwise is either being misinformed or idiotic!

WolvesofBabylon
Raw Strength alome means squat. How many times have we heard pro athletes who have such saw talent that are out of the league in two years.

quanchi112
Logic!!

Its like facing two cats against a Tiger. To say otherwise is either being misinformed or idiotic! Vader is the injured and damaged one. He clearly paid for his injuries at the hands of Kenobi. Vader was never impressive in the suit on this level. He never even got the better of Kenobi his lesser.

Josh_Alexander
Vader is the injured and damaged one. He clearly paid for his injuries at the hands of Kenobi. Vader was never impressive in the suit on this level. He never even got the better of Kenobi his lesser.

You clearly need to inform yourself! Gor read the Darth Vader comics.

quanchi112
You clearly need to inform yourself! Gor read the Darth Vader comics. Why ? That's ignored for the films and it's almost an entirely different character. Don't let them fool you the films don't factor that nonsense in. Look to the films and if you must the live action series. Vader isn't that badass. Watch the end of rogue one to see his failure against those scrubs with no combat skills.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Kylo failed. He was not powerful enough only Snoke was.

Kylo killed Snoke laughing out loud

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Youre a naive retard who believes what the car salesman tells him. Continue to be deluded and believe the directors all read the comics and that it matters. You have to be poor as **** being as stupid and naive as you are.

This is your counter. Lol

Oh how Disney Star Wars has let you down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Kylo killed Snoke laughing out loud Through betrayal not in a fair duel. Vader killed Sidious without a saber or the force. laughing out loud

You'll ignore your own logic because you're a deluded fanboy with weirdo head canon that makes no sense on any level.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

quanchi112
This is your counter. Lol

Oh how Disney Star Wars has let you down. Disney is giving me the best trilogy and the best character of all time. Disney is fantastic but I recognize the comics and the games are only meant to sell products and don't really matter. Car salesman I bet do a number on you.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

quanchi112

quanchi112

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

quanchi112

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Why ? That's ignored for the films and it's almost an entirely different character. Don't let them fool you the films don't factor that nonsense in. Look to the films and if you must the live action series. Vader isn't that badass. Watch the end of rogue one to see his failure against those scrubs with no combat skills.

As I said, inform yourself!

The Darth Vader comic is entirely canon for the movies.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
*their*

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
As I said, inform yourself!

The Darth Vader comic is entirely canon for the movies. Read what I said and process the info. You're as naive as Darth Thor. If I was a salesman I'd love the marine such as yourselves.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Read what I said and process the info. You're as naive as Darth Thor. If I was a salesman I'd love the marine such as yourselves.

And you are a fool.

Please stop making threads of things you don't know about. We are here to debate, not to teach you.

quanchi112
And you are a fool.

Please stop making threads of things you don't know about. We are here to debate, not to teach you. You couldn't teach anyone since you're learning impaired. Kylo wins.

StealthRanger
"You.. are afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader"

Seriously, one of the most notable lines in TFA and this has gone on for 5 pages?

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Seriously, one of the most notable lines in TFA and this has gone on for 5 pages? He evolved past him in the second film. For ****s sake Lebron's thoughts about Jordan aren't the same in year fifteen. You my dear cuck are a moron.

StealthRanger

quanchi112
By all means continue to cite the first film and ignore the second film. Retard found.

StealthRanger
SO.... what evidence suggests Kylo>Vader now? Because I'm not seeing any feats that suggest such

quanchi112
SO.... what evidence suggests Kylo>Vader now? Because I'm not seeing any feats that suggest such Beating Luke

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-07-2015/E7fFP1.gif

/thread

StealthRanger
Luke dodged all of Ren's attacks with impunity and then pulled an Obi-Wan on him. Ren hardly overpowered him. Luke of course spent so much energy maintaining his projection across the galaxy

quanchi112
Luke dodged all of Ren's attacks with impunity and then pulled an Obi-Wan on him. Ren hardly overpowered him. Luke of course spent so much energy maintaining his projection across the galaxy Luke was beaten earlier in the film by Ben. Luke used a force nexus and died because of the exertion of the feat. Ben beat Luke when he didn't forego the use of the force for years because he's a sensitive pansy. Luke demolished Vader.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Seriously, one of the most notable lines in TFA and this has gone on for 5 pages?

IK RIGHT!!?

I think everyone watch that scene....Except for Quanchi OFCOURSE!!!!

SO.... what evidence suggests Kylo>Vader now? Because I'm not seeing any feats that suggest such

Nothing except his personal opinion and pride!

Besides that anyone with a sense of logic/intelligence would know that Vader >>>>>>>>>>>> Kylo.

Josh_Alexander
You know, every time Quanchi makes a thread about SW I wonder if he has even watched the movies!!!

It's like WTF!

Either he is too stupid to understand the events or he has watched a different SW saga!!!

juggernaut74
He's probably watching Star Trek thinking it's Star Wars.

Josh_Alexander
He's probably watching Star Trek thinking it's Star Wars.

OMG!! lol!

quanchi112
You know, every time Quanchi makes a thread about SW I wonder if he has even watched the movies!!!

It's like WTF!

Either he is too stupid to understand the events or he has watched a different SW saga!!!

Irony coming from the third worlder who doesn't grasp English. You changed the font color like a true ***. Your insults are worse than your sentence structure. Kylo solos.

quanchi112
He's probably watching Star Trek thinking it's Star Wars. I am too busy dressing your whore mother like Leia and treating her like my personal whore.

quanchi112
OMG!! lol! You sound like a ***** tbh. Omg, lol. Be a ****ing man you little *****.

Josh_Alexander
Irony coming from the third worlder who doesn't grasp English. You changed the font color like a true ***. Your insults are worse than your sentence structure. Kylo solos.

Its funny, every time i beat your ass you bring the language subject!

It's been my pleasure to slaughter your points laughing out loud

It must feel weird, being beaten by someone who you claim to have lower language skills laughing out loud

You sound like a ***** tbh. Omg, lol. Be a ****ing man you little *****.

The only one who needs to grow up is you. It's clear your parents never taught you when to quit.

hahahaha. You are a joke!

quanchi112
Its funny, every time i beat your ass you bring the language subject!

It's been my pleasure to slaughter your points laughing out loud

It must feel weird, being beaten by someone who you claim to have lower language skills laughing out loud
You are delusional.

It's amazing everything you said there was wrong.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
You are delusional.

It's amazing everything you said there was wrong.

laughing out loud

Your opinion is respected...Your crooked self-centered opinion.

Grow up man, stop making a yourself a joke.

quanchi112
Your opinion is respected...Your crooked self-centered opinion.

Grow up man, stop making a yourself a joke. Stick to the debate you're not good at insults. Kylo solos based off his superiority to Anakin.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
Vader.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Stick to the debate you're not good at insults. Kylo solos based off his superiority to Anakin.

Debate is over. You've lost. You are the only idiot who believes Noob Kylo> Vader.

You've provided 0 valid evidence to make this even a debate.

By the way, your opinion isn't evidence!

quanchi112
Debate is over. You've lost. You are the only idiot who believes Noob Kylo> Vader.

You've provided 0 valid evidence to make this even a debate.

By the way, your opinion isn't evidence! He isn't a noob. He defeated Luke prior to Snoke's training. Those are facts you using the word noob is only your baseless ignorance. Just use different colored fonts like a girl. Kylo wins over the guy who can't even secure the Death Star plans at the end of rogue one against non warriors. Pitiful if you ask me, kid.

Josh_Alexander
He isn't a noob. He defeated Luke prior to Snoke's training. Those are facts you using the word noob is only your baseless ignorance. Just use different colored fonts like a girl. Kylo wins over the guy who can't even secure the Death Star plans at the end of rogue one against non warriors. Pitiful if you ask me, kid.

Twisting reality and events won't help your case. It just makes you a troll.

Vader> Kylo. Get over it.

quanchi112
Twisting reality and events won't help your case. It just makes you a troll.

Vader> Kylo. Get over it. Facts. You believing he's a noob is a delusion. Stfu and stick to Jumanji.

Josh_Alexander
Facts. You believing he's a noob is a delusion. Stfu and stick to Jumanji.

Johnson has blind your judgement. You are a Johnson fan not a SW fan!

You insult us every time you speak about SW!

quanchi112
Johnson has blind your judgement. You are a Johnson fan not a SW fan!

You insult us every time you speak about SW! I support this film and Star Wars. You don't. You love Jumanji. You're a loser tbh. Just stick to your third world country. America doesn't give a shit, kid.

Josh_Alexander
I support this film and Star Wars. You don't. You love Jumanji. You're a loser tbh. Just stick to your third world country. America doesn't give a shit, kid.

You support Johnson not SW.

SW got bumped by this film. Stop your nonsense.

quanchi112
You support Johnson not SW.

SW got bumped by this film. Stop your nonsense. I support Star Wars. They let him direct so they support him as well. You don't support Star Wars. You're a Jumanji guy.

SW slaughtered the film. It's about the total numbers not week four, dummy.

Josh_Alexander
I support Star Wars. They let him direct so they support him as well. You don't support Star Wars. You're a Jumanji guy.

SW slaughtered the film. It's about the total numbers not week four, dummy.

And who told you SW made no mistakes? Johnson was obviously one, else the fans wouldnt be bumping the film.

But ofcourse, your are of the small sector which likes Johnson's cock!

quanchi112
And who told you SW made no mistakes? Johnson was obviously one, else the fans wouldnt be bumping the film.

But ofcourse, your are of the small sector which likes Johnson's cock! You don't support the film but the company that owns Star Wars did by letting him direct. They loved his work. A small percentage of butthurt losers didn't.

You're a creepy kid who is letting his own homo erotic fantasies take over. Show some class, kid.

Josh_Alexander
You don't support the film but the company that owns Star Wars did by letting him direct. They loved his work. A small percentage of butthurt losers didn't.

You're a creepy kid who is letting his own homo erotic fantasies take over. Show some class, kid.

Even Juggernaut got tired of slaughtering you.

Guess what, i did too.

I've had enough of your stupidity. See ya.

quanchi112
Even Juggernaut got tired of slaughtering you.

Guess what, i did too.

I've had enough of your stupidity. See ya. His mom took away his internet. Yeah, you're a pussy who can't debate for shit. No wonder you have no self respect and are literally a coward. Get the **** out of the thread if you're to wimpy to debate. Kylo wins based off the evidence.

Darth Thor

quanchi112
Darth Thor can't argue hence why he has announced he's quit the fight. He advocates mindless trolling. Vader loses to Kylo since Luke decimated him I single combat in Rotj and Luke was never behind Kylo in combat. Rey isn't necessary here.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Thanks for the advise Darth Thor.

I know, Quanchi is no more than a mere Joke nowadays. Advice not advise. You can't help but continue to humiliate yourself. You've always been a joke unable to do the simplest of tasks i.e. stringing together a complete sentence.

Josh_Alexander
Advice not advise. You can't help but continue to humiliate yourself. You've always been a joke unable to do the simplest of tasks i.e. stringing together a complete sentence.

HAHAHA. It's funny, the only weapon you have against me is the language.

What a pathetic way of defending yourself. laughing out loud

I promise to avoid quoting you okay, i don't want to feel like a bully.

quanchi112
HAHAHA. It's funny, the only weapon you have against me is the language.

What a pathetic way of defending yourself. laughing out loud

I promise to avoid quoting you okay, i don't want to feel like a bully. No, you're just pathetic and an easy target. My points decimate yours but you're to dumb to understand any better. You're a newborn in ignorance. Kylo wins. Vader isn't that great since he was confined to a suit as he was prior to.

TheLordofMurder
No, you're just pathetic and an easy target. My points decimate yours but you're to dumb to understand any better. You're a newborn in ignorance. Kylo wins. Vader isn't that great since he was confined to a suit as he was prior to.

*_*

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
*_* Kylo wins.

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
*_*

Thats how he gets when his ass is getting beaten.

He is a wailing baby!

Stigma
Yeah. It seems Vader wins this.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Yeah. It seems Vader wins this. Kylo solos.

Darth Thor
Snoke destroys Kylo in fair combat.

And yet he was too scared to confront Kylo in person without back up.

Don't be an idiot all your life.

Irony.

Kylo beats the shit out of Vader.

In your dreams? Sure.

Going by evidence, Kylo hasnt got a chance in hell.

quanchi112
And yet he was too scared to confront Kylo in person without back up.

Irony.

In your dreams? Sure.

Going by evidence, Kylo hasnt got a chance in hell. Kylo confronted him. Snoke didn't need anyone to put him down. He mocked him and put him the **** down. Snoke was far more powerful than Kylo you idiot. Kylo can't even edge out Rey. Loved when Snoke mocked him for failing against her.

ESB Luke ****ed Vader up and made him look bad early on. Vader was going on about how impressive he was. Kylo destroys him. Kylo destroys ESB Luke.

Darth Thor
Kylo confronted him. Snoke didn't need anyone to put him down.

Clearly he did. Hence the back up.

quanchi112
Clearly he did. Hence the back up. Snoke put him down. He didn't t need the guards to do so. His power is so far above Kylo he can ragdoll him at will just like Rey his equal.

smile

Told you he's extremely powerful and in a class by himself you butthurt Vader fanboy.

juggernaut74
Yeah. It seems Vader wins this. Easily at that.

Darth Thor

Told you he's extremely powerful and in a class by himself you butthurt Vader fanboy.

No you guaranteed me Snoke was going to be the most powerful force user ever laughing

quanchi112
No you guaranteed me Snoke was going to be the most powerful force user ever laughing He is. He showed more power than we have ever seen. His effortless domination of Rey who scared Luke is beyond anything we have ever seen. We see Luke lose to Ben and lose his balance against Rey when she grabbed the saber.

Vader was unable to dominate Kenobi in rots despite being more skilled and more powerful. He lost. Windu defeated Sidious who is more powerful than he is as well. Snoke stands alone.

Stigma
Vader FTW.

quanchi112
Vader FTW. Based on ?

Stigma
After the dust after TLJ somehow settled, does the assessment of this fight changed, or does Vader still wins?

Josh_Alexander
After the dust after TLJ somehow settled, does the assessment of this fight changed, or does Vader still wins?

Vader ofcourse.

He is still better in every aspect.

Silent Master
Vader wins 1000000000000000/10

Darth Thor
Rey is the weak link here. Her lack of training will make her too easy to ragdoll. For now at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.