Goku and Kefla vs Anilaza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Universe 3 plays its trump card early and goes on a full-scale attack before UI Goku and Kefla can finish their fight. Can the two overcome the ultimate combined might of U3 together?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kefla alone should stomp.

Remember, SSJ1 Kefla's power rivalled the spirit bomb that was used against Jiren, and that bomb is heavily implied to be above SSJB KKx20 Goku. Overwhelming 3 SSJB level fighters/Mystic Gohan/Android 17 isn't out of the realm of possibility for SSJB KKx20 Goku, much less SSJ2 Kefla, who would stomp the life out SSJB KKx20.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Universe 3 plays its trump card early and goes on a full-scale attack before UI Goku and Kefla can finish their fight. Can the two overcome the ultimate combined might of U3 together? So this is UI Goku and LSSJ2 Kefla? They stomp, imo.

Don't get me wrong- Anilaza was really, really powerful(well beyond SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + Ultimate Gohan + Golden Freeza + #17), and also had really uber speed/reflexes for its size, but Goku and Kefla should still be considerably more powerful, imo...

As XSUPREME mentioned: a *fresh* SSB Goku /w/ KKx10 or 20 should logically be able to duplicate pretty much everything Anilaza did(and then some), tbh. Moreover, LSSJ1 Kefla was implied to be as powerful as the Genki Dama that Goku used against Jiren -- and that Genki Dama was implied to be >> SSB+KKx20(that's why Goku still referred to it as his 'trump card', even after fighting Jiren at the aforementioned level)... And Kefla's LSSJ2 was obviously FAR more powerful than her LSSJ1(personally, I think the multiplier was considerably more than 2x given the whole 'Legendary' thing, but that's just me)... And depleted as he was, UI Goku was still FAR more powerful than LSSJ2 Kefla.

ie. UI Goku >>> LSSJ2 Kefla >>> LSSJ1 Kefla ~ Genki Dama(ToP) >> SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 >>> the team that Anilaza was overpowering.

Realistically, either of them should be able to solo Anilaza; especially if they were to strike Anilaza in his reactor... Which I could totally see happening, btw(I mean, it IS a big red target that's smack-dab in the center of his forehead, after all.) stick out tongue

carver9
Isn't this the guy that was warping reality with his punches?

Ridley_Prime
Oh shit, kinda forgot about the reactor weakness thing, but that was only reached and struck because of 17's android barrier.

And yeah @ Carv, Anilaza was reality warp punching a la Janemba. Those punches might catch Kefla off guard, but UI Goku would instinctively dodge them, though since Goku doesn't have attack mastered with UI yet, figured that's where Kefla would come in...

Based on the multipliers posted, I guess this was more one-sided than I thought and/or I overestimated Anilaza a bit.

Galan007
Anilaza is U3's "secret weapon". He appeared in the latest episode:
https://i.imgur.com/qgPGyY8.jpg

carver9
His strength is so powerful that he was warping reality.

TheBadguy
Goku didnt go kk against the janemba giant so its hard to say he should be able to beat goku and kefla

but it also seemed from a story perspective like they were trying to put him over everyone in the ToP so far besides Jiren and it definitely seemed like it was getting stronger and learning more tricks as it fought

like most matchups in super the shit is inconclusive for me with such terrible scaling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.