Peaky Blinders season 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This just came on netflix a few days ago, I have finished it. I enjoyed it, but damn...both John and Arthur dead by the end of the season, and it's not even the final season, wtf.

I enjoyed Adrien Brody in this.

tkitna
Arthur aint

Surtur
Lol god dammit. I guess I fell asleep before I finished the final ep. Well good.

Mindset
Didn't like this season.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't like this season.

I liked it. Sad to see John go though.

Lestov16
John did go out like a badass, and Arthur did avenge him. Sucks that Esme bad to go. Also can't wait to see Al Capone next season, as well as some more Aberama Gold, aka Gypsy Littlefinger, and, hopefully, some more Alfie Solomons, although that's questionable after he and Tommy's gunfight. Lastly, I enjoyed the start of the season, and the family almost getting executed was incredibly tense.

Surtur
F*cking little finger. Every time the dude smiles he looks like a suspicious douche.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't like this season.

Have to sort of agree, didn't hate it, but it was overall weak. Felt half-assed and rushed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.