A Quiet Place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Anybody seen this trailer yet?

p9wE8dyzEJE

jaden101
Looks like pretty generic horror to me.

quanchi112
Jaden hates everything.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Anybody seen this trailer yet?

p9wE8dyzEJE

i've seen this prior to othr films in the theater.. looks like crap, but if some people tell me i should se then i will

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jaden hates everything. Same.

Flyattractor
Only thing that could probably save this movie is if they have a really new and interesting monster design.

Esau Cairn

Flyattractor
I wonder if eating beans in this world has been outlawed?

Patient_Leech
I had never heard of this until the Superbowl ad last night. I'm cautiously intrigued..

3S0dT_V_Kvg

Flyattractor
At least we won't have to worry about shitty dialogue. Especially from the kids.

Patient_Leech
I watched this finally. It's good. First half is boring, but it picks up a little.

I just kept thinking why didn't they figure out the thing's weakness a long time ago? They should have devised a way to trap it and kill it.

And if the things had hearing that good the people wouldn't have been able to take a step without being heard, but whatever.

It's worth a watch, though. Stellar performance from Emily Blunt and pretty cool creature design.

Patient_Leech
I don't feel like it's necessary to make a new thread for Part 2. I'm a fan of consolidation... looks like it might be good (partial prequel?)...

XEMwSdne6UE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.