Knightfall Vader vs. Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Starting distance 15 meters.

No TP, fold space, or cheating death.

Legends.

Knowledge of each other.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion.

I love me some Knightfall Vader, though.

Trocity
Valkorion, yeah.

The Ellimist
Like how seriously do we take KF > Sidious?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I do have Knightfall Vader at least on par with Sidious.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I do have Knightfall Vader at least on par with Sidious.

Then Vader wins. mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hehe. smile

The Ellimist
I think Valk seems more powerful because he uses more Force attacks and has a greater knowledge base, but Zonakin's domination of Dooku is pretty impressive if less flashy IMHO.

So Valk oneshots Arcann with lightning and it looks cool but KF Vader would just tool him in sabers with one hand, not as fast but probably requires a comparable amount of power.

How that translates into resisting Valk's attacks, Im not sure. Dooku's Force powers were a joke to Zonakin, for example.

Azronger
Vader walks through his lightning and chokes him out

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion

LordOfTheLight
Vader wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Being on par with Palpatine in raw strength doesn't translate into actualized power. If Vader was really that strong, he would have creamed Obi-Wan.

I am sorry but Knightfall Vader is just a masturbatory exercise with little substance.

Azronger
Your ignorance is amusing

AncientPower
Valkorion.

The Merchant
Anakin.

Geistalt
Vader wins, narrowly, after an arduous fight that involves Force Choking and attempted mindfvck.

AncientPower
Nah, the likes of Valkorion are a worst nightmare scenario for KF Vader. His mental state is a massive weakness, but that's essentially the only way to defeat him too.

Geistalt
Actually, if it was EoTPM Palpatine who was the greatest dark-sider to have ever been Sith (as he was referred to in the Complete Visual Dictionary), it's not narrow.

The Ellimist
I said no TP

AncientPower
Who said TP? smile

Geistalt
I did. Sry; didn't read.

S_W_LeGenD
Raw power means squat when your mental and other form of defenses can be breached. Valkorion will destroy Vader.

samappo
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Being on par with Palpatine in raw strength doesn't translate into actualized power. If Vader was really that strong, he would have creamed Obi-Wan.

I am sorry but Knightfall Vader is just a masturbatory exercise with little substance.

Ignoring context. The Vader vs Kenobi fight is unique in that these two guys had sparred together thousands of times and knew each other's fighting styles intimately, as per the novelisation. That's why Kenobi as an 8 could match Vader, a 9. It is apparent that had that unique high ground scenario not occurred, Kenobi's defenses would eventually have been penetrated.

Also, Lucas says that pre-suit Vader can overthrow the emperor, end of story. Anakin is basically a force Jesus, his raw strength is that infinite that if he wanted to he can overpower pretty much anyone. The only problem is actually unlocking this power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by samappo
Ignoring context. The Vader vs Kenobi fight is unique in that these two guys had sparred together thousands of times and knew each other's fighting styles intimately, as per the novelisation. That's why Kenobi as an 8 could match Vader, a 9. It is apparent that had that unique high ground scenario not occurred, Kenobi's defenses would eventually have been penetrated.

Also, Lucas says that pre-suit Vader can overthrow the emperor, end of story. Anakin is basically a force Jesus, his raw strength is that infinite that if he wanted to he can overpower pretty much anyone. The only problem is actually unlocking this power.
I really don't get this theory.

Anakin Skywalker was behaving and fighting like a Sith Lord. Sith are known to tap into their emotions to fuel their power in a combat situation.

The only blunder Anakin Skywalker committed was jumping towards Obi-Wan Kenobi while the latter was on higher ground.

And George Lucas is a human being. He can issue subjective statements.

samappo
Yeah exactly, if Anakin didn't commit the blunder or if that particular situation hadn't have happened, Anakin wins. He is the superior duelist.

AncientPower
The novelisation has an entire subplot regarding Vader's fear, he freaked himself out on Mustafar after spending three days without rest or sustenance. He was a complete mess fighting Kenobi, who was the perfect foil for him even without all of that.

Knightfall Vader is canonically Yoda/Sidious tier.

Rockydonovang

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Might want to edit that a bit.

The Ellimist
Per OP, no TP.

AncientPower
TP isn't required to zone him out.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion's powers are esoteric, complex and absolutely potent. Unless Darth Vader is actually immune to Force powers, he is not going to endure. Raw power in itself does not guarantee defense.

Trocity
Tier 10 Anakin takes it. big grin

The Ellimist
up

Rockydonovang
valk tps or dies. And even tp could potentially backfire.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
valk tps or dies. And even tp could potentially backfire.

No TP per the OP.

Rockydonovang

AncientPower
He doesn't need TP to get Vader to screw up, and that's only the easiest way to win.

Stigma
Vader cuts him in half in two moves.

Freedon Nadd
Vader=Anakin

The latter being more experienced with his powers.
I think what Lucas wanted to say in his statement is that Vader was 80% of Sidious' power because he lost his original body(the ability to fight naturally)
Alternatively, it is also possible that, in Lucas' mind, Anakin Jedi>Anakin Sith because he would be fighting for the good guys' side.

The movies and the movie novels cannot be considered as part of the EU lore-wise because they function on different sets of rules.

We have TOR Sith Lords whose midi-chlorian counts are unknown and they were able to perform feats on a higher scale than Anakin.

So:
1. Anakin's midi-chlorian count isn't the greates because Palpatine wasn't checked
2. TOR Force users had a greater count than Anakin.

MythLord
-_-

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
2. TOR Force users had a greater count than Anakin.

http://www.klll.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AMAZING-Elf-on-the-Shelf-Caught-Moving-Compilation-2.0.jpeg

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
-_-

confused

Azronger
Originally posted by Stigma
Vader cuts him in half in one move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.