Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says

"The Department of Homeland Security is calling a series of shootings targeting law enforcement in Pennsylvania a "terror attack."
Authorities said Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, 51, was shot and killed by police Friday in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, after he fired several times at law enforcement officers throughout the city.

The string of shootings began just steps from the state's Capitol building when El-Mofty fired several times at a Capitol Police officer and then, shot and injured at a state trooper. Later, he used two handguns to open fire at several officers who then returned fire and killed him, according to a statement from the Dauphin County district attorney's office.

Tyler Houlton, acting DHS press secretary, referred to the incident as a terror attack in a statement released Saturday. He said the incident highlights the "Trump administration's concerns with extended family chain migration."
El-Mofty was a naturalized US citizen who came to the country on a "family-based immigrant visa," Houlton said."

Thankfully nobody was killed and this terrorist is no more. Though this "chain migration" stuff seems like it might be problematic.

Robtard
How do we know it was a "terror attack"? Because the criminal's name is "Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty"

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard
How do we know it was a "terror attack"? Because the criminal's name is "Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty"

Funny.

But if his name was John Smith, white, blond hair blue eyes, and he had an AR, then he would be classified as a racist, bigoted, white men right?

Mindset
Originally posted by SquallX
Funny.

But if his name was John Smith, white, blond hair blue eyes, and he had an AR, then he would be classified as a racist, bigoted, white men right? Nope, they'd just say he had a mental problem.

Flyattractor

Robbie is a Anti Blue People.

Aka a BIGOT!!!!!

Tzeentch
Funny.

But if his name was John Smith, white, blond hair blue eyes, and he had an AR, then he would be classified as a racist, bigoted, white men right? Hasn't happened yet.

Hed just be classified as a mentally ill lone wolf whom the system failed.

Surtur

I doubt DHS is assuming this based solely on his name. Any other inquiries?

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Hasn't happened yet.

Nah, just as much of a chance he'd be labeled some racist white guy, etc. It's how this country works. Morons on the right would do the lone wolf thing, morons on the left would do the "it's a racist white dude" thing.

cdtm
It was Homeland Security that labeled it terrorism.

And if Homeland Security is racist in the slightest, Superman loses to Beerus the Destroyer. ( How silly! laughing out loud )

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
It was Homeland Security that labeled it terrorism.

And if Homeland Security is racist in the slightest, Superman loses to Beerus the Destroyer. ( How silly! laughing out loud )

Don't give them ideas lol. Some here are 100% deluded enough to convince themselves this is racism and nothing else.

Though I must say...it was literally in the title of the article where the claim of terrorism came from. I'm confused why anyone would think it was based solely on the guys name lol.

YousufKhan1212
FFS, People really need to stop acting as if terrorist attacks and mass murders are the exact same thing.

You see, sometimes people just want to kill lots of other people. Sometimes they fantasize about it for years, and they finally get an opportunity of doing what they've been dreaming of doing. They have no religious or political agenda in mind, they just want to feel the power and satisfaction of slaughtering people and ruining lives, knowing that they will always be remembered for the carnage they caused.

When an act of violence is committed by a Jihadi, it's called a terrorist attack because Jihadis have religious and/or political agenda in mind. They don't commit acts of violence to be remembered for the carnage that they caused, they commit acts of violence to strike fear, or more appropriately, terror into the hearts of non-Muslims and/or "hypocrite" Muslims - the Jihadis use that terror to pressure their enemies into submitting towards the demands of the Jihadis. Terror was an important tool of Muhammad and the early rightly guided caliphs. Muhammad once said that he was made victorious... With terror.

Of course, Jihadis have other motivations in mind as well, such as being brainwashed into thinking that they'll get virgins in paradise for waging Jihad, or having an interest in following the "Sunnah" of Muhammad and his companions, or trying to rid the world of "hypocrite" Muslims who aren't being hard core enough, or their hatred for Muslims from other sects of Islam who are identified as apostates and hypocrites by stupid Islamic criteria, which would be the Shia Muslims (and others). The list goes on.

Surtur
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
FFS, People really need to stop acting as if terrorist attacks and mass murders are the exact same thing.

You see, sometimes people just want to kill lots of other people. Sometimes they fantasize about it for years, and they finally get an opportunity of doing what they've been dreaming of doing. They have no religious or political agenda in mind, they just want to feel the power and satisfaction of slaughtering people and ruining lives, knowing that they will always be remembered for the carnage they caused.

When an act of violence is committed by a Jihadi, it's called a terrorist attack because Jihadis have religious and/or political agenda in mind. They don't commit acts of violence to be remembered for the carnage that they caused, they commit acts of violence to strike fear, or more appropriately, terror into the hearts of non-Muslims and/or "hypocrite" Muslims - the Jihadis use that terror to pressure their enemies into submitting towards the demands of the Jihadis. Terror was an important tool of Muhammad and the early rightly guided caliphs. Muhammad once said that he was made victorious... With terror.

Of course, Jihadis have other motivations in mind as well, such as being brainwashed into thinking that they'll get virgins in paradise for waging Jihad, or having an interest in following the "Sunnah" of Muhammad and his companions, or trying to rid the world of "hypocrite" Muslims who aren't being hard core enough, or their hatred for Muslims from other sects of Islam who are identified as apostates and hypocrites by stupid Islamic criteria, which would be the Shia Muslims (and others). The list goes on.

The way they treat other muslims is why I just shake my head whenever someone tries to blame violence and terrorism on our foreign policy. Look at how these people treat other muslims who don't drink the kool aid lol. That has nothing to do with foreign policy, it's just the religion is *that* awful. The insanity is not merely directed solely at foreigners.

Robtard

Robtard
Hasn't happened yet.

Bin..

Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, they'd just say he had a mental problem.

.go

dadudemon

YousufKhan1212

jaden101
He seems nice.

HALAL SNACKBAAARRRRR

Robtard
He was known to post Alt-Right and pro-Trump comments and memes on a few message boards...

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, seems legit. He's not a terrorist. He's f*cking crazy.

Bingo.

Robtard
Thanks for proving Robtard/Mindset/Tzeen's point thumb up

Surtur
Thanks for proving Robtard/Mindset/Tzeen's point thumb up

You enjoy that pretend victory, champ thumb up

Robtard
Surt,

HYG:

Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, they'd just say he had a mental problem.

Hasn't happened yet.

thumb up YW

SquallX
He was known to post Alt-Right and pro-Trump comments and memes on a few message boards...

Yet when those that are left leaning commits the same atrocities, you keep quiet!?

Adam_PoE
Yet when those that are left leaning commits the same atrocities, you keep quiet!?

Examples?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Examples?

See Your "All Republicans are Sex Crimes Advocates" thread.

Surtur
Surt,

HYG:

thumb up YW

And as I said: you enjoy that pretend victory Rob. Predicting what someone will say doesn't actually mean that person is right or wrong lol. That's a common tactic you try to use. But why would I or DDM ignore reality because a bunch of people online made comments? It's irrelevant.

Anyways, you have permission to enjoy the pretend victory thumb up

Robtard

Can you cite an example(s) of this?

It seems all you do is accuse people of something and then bail out, only to return and accuse again, over and over.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
You enjoy that pretend victory, champ thumb up

I really don't understand what Robtard's point. What does it accomplish? A self-righteous platitude? Hooray? He can grandstand on pedantry?

As far as the FBI and DHS is concerned, he's a terrorist.
Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
--for example, the June 8, 2014 Las Vegas shooting, during which two police officers inside a restaurant were killed in an ambush-style attack, which was committed by a married couple who held anti-government views and who intended to use the shooting to start a revolution.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

What did he accomplish or intend to accomplish with his supposed terrorism? Did anything change?

Robtard
Pedantry? Not sure that fits. As for my point, it was proven; that works for me.

dadudemon
Pedantry? Not sure that fits. As for my point, it was proven; that works for me.

As to your point, what was the actual point? What did you hope to accomplish? Did anything change?

Clarify your point before you get develop high-altitude sickness.

Surtur
I really don't understand what Robtard's point. What does it accomplish? A self-righteous platitude? Hooray? He can grandstand on pedantry?

As far as the FBI and DHS is concerned, he's a terrorist.
Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
--for example, the June 8, 2014 Las Vegas shooting, during which two police officers inside a restaurant were killed in an ambush-style attack, which was committed by a married couple who held anti-government views and who intended to use the shooting to start a revolution.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

What did he accomplish or intend to accomplish with his supposed terrorism? Did anything change?

He wants a pretend victory lol. He wants to be able to say "ha, you proved me right!". I assume because he must feel that his predicting how people will react negates the reaction? I dunno. Oh it's an excuse to play the race card as well, you know they love to play that card.

Robtard
He wants a pretend victory lol. He wants to be able to say "ha, you proved me right!". I assume because he must feel that his predicting how people will react negates the reaction? I dunno. Oh it's an excuse to play the race card as well, you know they love to play that card.

^

Cool

Surtur
^

Cool

Bingo.

dadudemon

Well, he's clearly mentally ill. And addressing his mental illness and people like him, is actually a solution that will prevent at the least, some of these situations.

So whatever self-righteous platitudes people want to grand-stand on or stupid arguments on the internet people want to make (Robtard), it's stupid as hell. It does not bring people back to life. However, improving our healthcare as it pertains to mental healthcare WILL address some of this.

"Hur dur, someone will say 'mental health' eehehegegegege." clown2

Sorry if facts and trying to resolve the problem offends you.

Surtur
Well, he's clearly mentally ill. And addressing his mental illness and people like him, is actually a solution that will prevent at the least, some of these situations.

So whatever self-righteous platitudes people want to grand-stand on or stupid arguments on the internet people want to make (Robtard), it's stupid as hell. It does not bring people back to life. However, improving our healthcare as it pertains to mental healthcare WILL address some of this.

"Hur dur, someone will say 'mental health' eehehegegegege." clown2

Sorry if facts and trying to resolve the problem offends you.

All true. Anyways, what is 2+2? I predict you are going to say 4!!!

SquallX
Examples?

The Vegas shooting for one
The San Antonio killing of the cops

These two just pop in my head. There are far more examples if anyone on this site want to add if they desires.

Both shooters were left leaning, yet no one said anything about them

Adam_PoE
The Vegas shooting for one
The San Antonio killing of the cops

These two just pop in my head. There are far more examples if anyone on this site want to add if they desires.

Both shooters were left leaning, yet no one said anything about them

Stephen Paddock has no political or religious affiliation, and his motive for the shooting remains unknown.

The suspect in the San Antonio shooting was killed by police at the scene. His identity was not made public, and his motive remains unknown as well.

In neither of those instances did a liberal refuse to condemn the shooters, let alone condone their actions.

Want to try again?

Bentley
Well, he's clearly mentally ill.

I think that of most muslim terrorist anyways.

Rockydonovang
Not necessarily, religious zealots often are acting specifically due to the explicit teachings of their religion. If you're raised in a househld/neibhorhood where the text is taken literally, you canbe perfectly sane and still commit seemingly justified atrocities.

Religions need to be reformed. Cherrypicking parts of a text to take literally and others to not covers up the problem. You need to actually remove the bad crap from the text.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
I think that of most muslim terrorist anyways.

I think many of them have to be brainwashed to pushed to that point, actually.

I'm not making this up:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9014282/Afghan-boy-suicide-bombers-tell-how-they-are-brainwashed-into-believing-they-will-survive.html

Surtur
I think many of them have to be brainwashed to pushed to that point, actually.

I'm not making this up:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9014282/Afghan-boy-suicide-bombers-tell-how-they-are-brainwashed-into-believing-they-will-survive.html

Plus all the inbreeding.

Minister: Muslim 'inbreeding' in Britain is causing massive surge in birth defects

Flyattractor
Stephen Paddock has no political or religious affiliation, and his motive for the shooting remains unknown.

The suspect in the San Antonio shooting was killed by police at the scene. His identity was not made public, and his motive remains unknown as well.

In neither of those instances did a liberal refuse to condemn the shooters, let alone condone their actions.

Want to try again?

Except for the Left Wing Media that DID make those claims.

SquallX

Want to try again?

You are such a ****ing liar.

Adam_PoE
You are such a ****ing liar.

Again, just because you are grossly uninformed does not make me a liar. You routinely hurling accusations at others you cannot substantiate does make your garbage though.

Flyattractor
Again, just because you are grossly uninformed does not make me a liar. You routinely hurling accusations at others you cannot substantiate does make your garbage though.

Nope. You are a Liar. That or you are VERY UNINFORMED because of the Sites you get your info from because THEY are Lying to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.