Are smart people not having enough kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Fertility and IQ are inversely correlated - what's more, smart people tend to have kids at older ages, which correlates to more genetic mutations = lowered intelligence.

(Some of the data uses education as a proxy for intelligence which I think works decently here)

How worried should we be?

Flyattractor
Best thing about this is that The Leftist SJW PC Shit Head Crowd aren't breeding so all the other side has to do is wait for them to die off.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Fertility and IQ are inversely correlated - what's more, smart people tend to have kids at older ages, which correlates to more genetic mutations = lowered intelligence.

(Some of the data uses education as a proxy for intelligence which I think works decently here)

How worried should we be?

I'm not worried at all bro. Now that this has been pointed out...nobody with any actual intelligence would just ignore it, correct?

jaden101
Someone's been watching the intro to Idiocracy.

cdtm
Kids cost money, and rich liberals are hedonists who wouldn't go out of his way to dial 911 for a dying man, let alone want the responsibility of a kid (The fact many New York liberals, like scriptwriters and such, come from broken homes is a clue..)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Kids cost money, and rich liberals are hedonists who wouldn't go out of his way to dial 911 for a dying man, let alone want the responsibility of a kid (The fact many New York liberals, like scriptwriters and such, come from broken homes is a clue..)

Also is it any surprise that the side that supports abortion isn't having enough kids?

Robtard
I like how this thread quickly turned into a "rich New York libs are bad!".

ps Donald Trump is rich, from New York and previous to running for POTUS was a liberal :0

snowdragon
Chinese population = 1.3 billion (wiki)

US population = 325 million (wiki)

The top 10% of intellects in China can almost match the entire US population.......think about that for a minute...............we should all be baby making machines in the USA to catch up!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

ps Donald Trump is rich, from New York and previous to running for POTUS was a liberal :0

Do you count Trump as a "liberal" ?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Surtur
Also is it any surprise that the side that supports abortion isn't having enough kids?
You are aware those on he left have more kids than than those on the right do?

It's also left leaning cities that give more money to the government than we take.

So what's the issue with the left again?

Scribble
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
So what's the issue with the left again? Something something Hillary Clinton, something something sanctuary cities

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard

Rich, New York libs ARE bad.

And Trump is an opportunistic social chamelean.

Far as I'm concerned, all the social identity politics of neo nazi white trash vs immigrants/blacks/minorities/women is just a way to keep us from gathering together and putting the limo set's heads on a pike.

I mean, it's not like lower middle class/poor have any real power to affect national policy. We can think whatever we want, but our donations don't maks campaigns..

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Scribble
Something something Hillary Clinton, something something sanctuary cities Get out of my Levittown!

Robtard
Ha, I laughed.

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden101
Someone's been watching the intro to Idiocracy.
Thats what i thought as i clicked the thread...laughing

Surtur

It's also left leaning cities that give more money to the government than we take.

Lol holy shit it was a joke. It's like you can't pass up an opportunity to virtue signal.

Something something Hillary Clinton, something something sanctuary cities

Those indeed are two legitimate things wrong, there's plenty more, but no need to get into it here smile

Flyattractor
Something something Hillary Clinton, something something sanctuary cities

People like Hillary Clinton Love Sanctuary Cities. And Who are these Cities "Sanctuaries" for?

Gangs. Drug Dealers, Thieves, Rapist,and Murders. All People Democrat/Leftists have no problem letting stay in this country when they could get rid of them.

Yeah LEFTISTS!!!!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
People like Hillary Clinton Love Sanctuary Cities. And Who are these Cities "Sanctuaries" for?

Gangs. Drug Dealers, Thieves, Rapist,and Murders. All People Democrat/Leftists have no problem letting stay in this country when they could get rid of them.

Yeah LEFTISTS!!!!!!

I'd love to see them still whine over Sanctuary Cities even after the newly released stats showing illegals commit far more crime than leftists have been claiming lol.

Flyattractor
They handle that under their HYPOCRISY Standards.

The Ellimist

Ehhh, democrats might have more kids but self-identified ideological liberals don't.

Likewise, they tend to have kids at older ages, which is a problem for a variety of medical and genetic reasons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

thumb up

The Ellimist
bump

Kurk
Is there any data to support this?

There are also enough mutations for two stupid people to have an above-average IQ child. Additionally, environmental factors can play a small role in raising intelligence.

I would agree that the population is overall becoming more stupid, but it's not just because of selection against higher IQ.

Rick Deckard
The title of this thread reminded me of this hilarious scene in Mike Judge's underrated comedy Idiocracy. The funny thing is, this is so true - LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.