Thanos vs Kid Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
For the purposes of the thread, we'll say speed is equalized. Thanos comes in with knowledge of Buus abilities, who wins?

cdtm
Thanos can keep up with Surfer, so I can only imagine speed equalization is for Buu's benefit (Glad to see the robot using sonar on them, proving they are below the speed of sound, is common knowledge now. smile )

Anyways, if this is a properly written Thanos, with some prep, then he destroy well above his weight class.

It's what Thanos does.

Mendax
I understand Thanos might be able to resist Buu's candybeam transmutation, but what's stopping Buu from absorbing him?

cdtm
Thanos's force field.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thanos.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thanos.

eek!

Happy Dance

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't be surprised. smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
For the purposes of the thread, we'll say speed is equalized. Thanos comes in with knowledge of Buus abilities, who wins?

HIS NAME IS DIONE, YOU NOOB!

carver9
Appears to be a prepped Thanos vs Buu. Buu still holds every single advantage save intellect. I'm giving this to Buu in a stomp.

The Ellimist
Thanos oneshots.

TheBadguy
Depends if thanos can tank attacks from a ssj3 tier which is a galaxy tier destroyer

Thanos durability can be wanked to heaven so with speed equal I can see a argument for him winning

carver9
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Thanos oneshots.

Just like he one shot She Hu... oh wait, he didn't.

Inedian
Thanos destroys him.

carver9
No, he doesn't.

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
HIS NAME IS DIONE, YOU NOOB!

I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to the change!!!!!

SSJGGogeta
Kid Buu stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.