Could Luke pull a star destroyer from Orbit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
...and then hold it in the air?

The Ellimist
Canon or Legends?

Canon - depends on whether you take the tales of him seriously

Legends - probably

LordOfTheLight
Dovin Basals exert moon level Tk, so Legends Luke is far beyond this stuff.

Canon Luke-No. At least, there is no evidence as of now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Dovin Basals exert moon level TK

Are you referring to the quote that says a dovin basal can pull a moon out of orbit?

DarthAnt66
Luke can one-shot a Star Destroyer but not one-shot Lumiya?

lmfaowhat

The Ellimist
Obi Wan is galaxy level, I think Lumiya may only be a few quintillion times weaker so I could see her being above star destroyer level. thumb up

Azronger
Is Jman retarded asking this? Yes he is

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

lmfaowhat

But, he can one-shot Caedus. How strange.

He's going toe to toe with, and "destroying" Abeloth in one instance, and yet, he is making a fight out of some Sith sabers.

This is a 30 year old guy saying this, and he has only matured much more over the decades. By LOTF, he is in his late-fifties.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that the reason you have Luke low/lower, is because of a lack of consistency( the EU with Luke has many dozens of novels, what did you expect), so suffice it to say that this plays a very big role in that. Obviously there are many more statements from him like this later on, which I can't recall right now.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you referring to the quote that says a dovin basal can pull a moon out of orbit?

They "have" pulled moons out of orbit, several times before. In one case, a station was built around a moon, and as a result of the collision, the entire system was suffused with radioactive material.

It's a well proven and tested tactic, called Yo'gand's Core tactic.

Rockydonovang

Dat Reverse Scaling though

Not_a_sock
#ReverseScalingExists

S_W_LeGenDofPT

lmfaowhat

You expect a single instance to reveal true ground realities of Luke Skywalker? Have a look at this revelation:

But Skywalker, now a Jedi of the highest order, refuses to be saved.

From (Star Wars: Dark Empire)

Capabilities of Luke Skywalker should not be underestimated. Pulling a Star Destroyer out of orbit is child's play.

Rockydonovang
I'm assuming you're just imitating SW Leg's arguments.

S_W_LeGenDofPT
Member S_W_LeGenD was great inspiration but he is heavily misguided in his views. I have taken it upon myself to teach people in complex matters such as ground realities.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenDofPT
Member S_W_LeGenD was great inspiration but he is heavily misguided in his views. I have taken it upon myself to teach people in complex matters such as ground realities.
Do tell, what is a "ground reality"?

Educate me sir.

Freedon Nadd
No. IIRC, the Dovin Basals' suction couldn't eat moons, only small creatures.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Is Jman retarded asking this? Yes he is

You are the only one still at it dude, it's annoying.

It doesn't make you look cool or funny, it kinda make ya like pathetic and desperate especially when literally everyone else is discussing it like a legit thing and you're the only one trying to insult me.

People in this forum don't like me but from what I've seen you aren't too popular either, so either discuss or leave, or keep being what you called me, a "retard" and keep trying to jump on the non-existant bandwagon for attention, continually being a practically obsessed loser when no one cares anymore.

G'day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.