Revan and Malgus run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Revan and Malgus are at their peak.

All of their opponents are also at their peak, unless specified otherwise.

Revan and Malgus get full power and health restored after each battle.

Setting: Kamino, cloning facility

Starting distance: 100 feet

1. Exar Kun and Ulic
2. Krayt and Cade
3. TFUII Starkiller and CW Maul
4. Caedus and Jaina
5. Plagueis and Dooku
6. TPM Sidious and Mace
7. DE Luke and RotS Anakin

How far do they go?

Geistalt
2 and 3 should be switched.

I see them falling at Cade and Krayt.

The Ellimist
Die to Krayt.

Ursumeles
Stop at 1.
They can beat 3 and 4, and probably 2, though.

Geistalt
You underestimate Jaina. A FotJ novel referred to her as Luke's equal with a lightsaber.

Ursumeles

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1 Is more formidable than 2 3 and 4. Team stops at 1.

Sans 1, though, team stops at 5.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Stigma

How far do they go?

not very

Nephthys

They can beat 2, 3 and 4 though. Maybe 5.

carthage

Ulic is greater than Malgus, but that fight is insanely close

TenebrousWay
1 is debatable. 2, 3 and 4 Revan and Malgus wins. 5 they probably can snatch some rounds but for a minority tough.

carthage

TenebrousWay
Leener was one shooting material to a Malgus prior to a massive boost in power plus 12 years where his understanding of the force "grew daily". She could throw half dozen tram cars effortlessly, cushion the impact of freighters and watch relativistic event horizons as if they were an "eternity" while multitasking, other than being named as one of the most powerful Jedi of the era. And she couldn't even deflect Malgus' lightning - an impressive thing considering Obi Wan managed just fine against Dooku, despite the disparity in power.

Almost all the characters with some kind of martial hype in SWTOR were either defeated by Malgus (Zallow, Darach, Aryn) or defeated by someone who was defeated by another someone who was inferior to Malgus (Baras/Nomen Karr/Wrath II/HoT/Scourge), so I fail to see the merit of your case.

About Ulic, I consider him to be on Malgus level but I consider Revan to be greater than Exar Kun and, as such, take the victory for his team.

AncientPower
Ulic Qel-Droma's Force barrier tanked Basilisk weaponry that can blast through the hulls of Star Destroyers. As a Jedi on a dark side nexus, he could burst through the dark waves of energy of King Ommin who could cause mass rage in a city of millions and who was one-shotting Nomi Sunrider from miles away. Only after stomping Warb Null. Not to mention perfectly stalemated Kun in a pure saber duel. After ten years without a connection to the Force and next to nothing in the way of practice, also managed to hold off an enraged Sylvar who could ten years prior match the strength of Jedi Exar Kun, shatter a steel helmet with her paw and destroy an entire nest of Kiltiks single-handedly.

Also Revan vs Exar Kun is an extremely close fight but Kun has amazingly underrated feats.

Rockydonovang
kun didn't stomp vodo.

AncientPower
Yes he did, I've destroyed you on this before. He did it whilst maintaining his control over the senate too.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by AncientPower
I've destroyed you on this beforeo.
https://www.psychalive.org/how-to-overcome-insecurity/

AncientPower
No actual argument, as I thought.

Board Walker
Sor revan > yoda/rots sidious

Sor revan + one with the dark side of the force Malgus clears the gauntlet

samappo
Originally posted by Geistalt
2 and 3 should be switched.

I see them falling at Cade and Krayt.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by AncientPower
No actual argument, as I thought.
If you're not going to make an argument, why should I argue in response?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.