Best Disney Star Wars film thus far? (POLL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote on your favorite (or if you hated them all) and explain why.

Rockydonovang
Last jedi yeah.J
TFA was techincally worse, less enjoyable and screwed up the lore.

Rogue One was worse than TFA technically and wasn't as enjoyable as Last Jedi.

AncientPower
Rogue One by far.

DarthAnt66
I rewatched Rogue One yesterday and loved it. I'm not sure who I plan to vote for the poll yet, though.

cs_zoltan
What degenerate voted TFA?

Not_a_sock
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
What degenerate voted TFA?

An_Sock
Rogue one.

Total Warrior
1) Rogue one
2)TLJ
3)TFA

Darth Thor

Tzeentch
I think R1 is tied with TLJ as far as technical competency (directing, cinematography, acting etc), but R1 is the best STAR WARS film we've gotten in awhile. It actually works within the setting and respects internal consistency, which is more then can be said for its competitors.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I think R1 is tied with TLJ as far as technical competency (directing, cinematography, acting etc), but R1 is the best STAR WARS film we've gotten in awhile. It actually works within the setting and respects internal consistency, which is more then can be said for its competitors.

Well other than the ending which makes some dialogue in ANH kinda wonky.

An_Sock
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well other than the ending which makes some dialogue in ANH kinda wonky.

Don't be such a christmas scrooge.

AncientPower
He's right tbh, the problem is that the Tantive IV crew try to pass themselves off to Vader as a mere consular vessel despite being chased from Scarif. Either they were incredibly forgetful or actually thought Vader was that stupid. But nonetheless R1 is easily better than the ST so far.

TheNuisanceBird
Rogue Ome was the type of film we needed. It's opened the doors to other anthologies and while the first two acts of the film weren't perfect the third act was better than TFA and TLJ combined.

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
Rogue One by far.

Beniboybling
The Last Jedi. yes

Rockydonovang
rogue one was enjoyable but it wasn't really a good film. The acting was mostly sup-par as well as the line delivery. There was also some truly awful moments of dialogue(cough vader cough).

TLJ didn't have as cool of a space fight scene, but it had far better acting performances, dialogue, and a deeper and more meaningful story.

The Yoda scene alone offered more than the entirety of Rogue One did.

DarthAnt66
How did Vader have awful lines of dialogue, lmfao the ****?

Nephthys
Vader's pun was legendary you ****ing heathen.

carthage
The Last Jedi by leagues

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How did Vader have awful lines of dialogue, lmfao the ****?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRPeCp3X9tI
^^^^^ That's even worse than "I hate Sand".

DarthAnt66
Lmfao. It's a throwback to "Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nephthys

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
Rogue One by far.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
rogue one was enjoyable but it wasn't really a good film. The acting was mostly sup-par as well as the line delivery. There was also some truly awful moments of dialogue(cough vader cough).

TLJ didn't have as cool of a space fight scene, but it had far better acting performances, dialogue, and a deeper and more meaningful story.

The Yoda scene alone offered more than the entirety of Rogue One did. But the Yoda scene was nothing but useless platitudes. There was zero depth to his advice whatsoever.

JKBart
As a movie on its own, a single piece, TLJ. But a SW movie, Rogue One.

The Lost
Originally posted by Tzeentch
But the Yoda scene was nothing but useless platitudes. There was zero depth to his advice whatsoever.

What are you actually talking about? "We are what they grow beyond" and "Failure is the greatest teacher", among other things, weren't "useless platitudes." Stop pulling shit out of your ass, Blax.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Lost
What are you actually talking about? "We are what they grow beyond" and "Failure is the greatest teacher", among other things, weren't "useless platitudes." Stop pulling shit out of your ass, Blax.
If those are useless platitudes, then there's really nothing of value in Yoda's scenes in ESB, is there?

quanchi112
Last Jedi. I don't need to think about this to come to my conclusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.